Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,407 members, 7,839,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu (5288 Views)

Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) / Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money / 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by NGpatriot: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I pity people like you that have never even stepped foot in an airport and asskiss fantastically corrupt leaders.

EFCC detains Ekweremadu over 22 properties

The undeclared assets were identified as: 11 Evans Enwerem Street, Apo Legislative Quarters, Apo, Abuja; Plot 2633 Kyami, Abuja; Housing Estate; Plot 1106 CRD, Cadastral Zone 07-07, Lugbe, Abuja; Plot 2782, Asokoro Extension, Abuja; houses at Citi Park Estate, Gwagwalada, Abuja and Plot 1474, Cadastral Zone BD6, Mabushi, Abuja.

Other properties allegedly undeclared by the senator include Congress Court, Abuja; Flat 1, Block D25, Athletics Street, (24th Street), Games Village, Abuja; and Plot 66, 64 Crescent, Gwarimpa Estate, Abuja.

Properties allegedly owned by Ekweremadu abroad include: Flat 4, Varsity Court, Harmer Street, WIH 4NW, London; 52, Ayleston Avenue, NW6 7AB, London; Room 1903, The Address Hotel, Downtown Dubai; The Address Boulevard, 3901, Dubai; two Flats of Burij Side Boulevard (the signature), Dubai and Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/1/114, Dubai.

Others are Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/115, Dubai; apartment DFB/12/B 1204, Park Towers, Dubai; Flat 3604, MAG214, Dubai; Villa No 148, Maeen 1, The Lakes Emirates Hills, Dubai; 4507 Stella Street, Bellavida Estate Kissime, Florida, United States; 2747 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, US and 2763 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, US

https://punchng.com/efcc-detains-ekweremadu-over-22-properties/

Section 7 (1) (b) of the EFCC Act 2004 empowers the agency to cause investigation to be conducted into the properties of any person if it appears to the Commission that the person's lifestyle and extent of the properties are not justified by his source of income.

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by NGpatriot: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
^^^^^^^^^^^

That's your fantastically corrupt leader.
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by NGpatriot: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
11 Evans Enwerem Street, Apo Legislative Quarters, Apo, Abuja;

Plot 2633 Kyami, Abuja; Housing Estate;

Plot 1106 CRD, Cadastral Zone 07-07, Lugbe, Abuja;

Plot 2782, Asokoro Extension, Abuja;

houses at Citi Park Estate, Gwagwalada, Abuja and

Plot 1474, Cadastral Zone BD6, Mabushi, Abuja.

Congress Court, Abuja; Flat 1, Block D25, Athletics Street,

(24th Street), Games Village, Abuja;

Plot 66, 64 Crescent, Gwarimpa Estate, Abuja.

One man alone, all in Abuja, a sitting senator and public official, but they want to die and commit suicide over Tinubu, a private citizen and in public official in far far away Lagos.

See Igbos and sad effects hatred, tribalism and bigotry ....

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
NGpatriot:
^^^^^^^^^^^

That's your fantastically corrupt leader.

The bullion van maestro the richest Ex-Governor in Africa is the face of corruption in Nigeria and Chicago,USA.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by NGpatriot: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The bullion van maestro the richesT Ex-Governor in Africa is the face of corruption in Nigeria and Chicago,USA.

Show us what Tinubu stole from your village or anywhere in Nigeria OR KEEP QUIET.
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by NGpatriot: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
Flat 4, Varsity Court, Harmer Street, WIH 4NW, London;

52, Ayleston Avenue, NW6 7AB, London;

Room 1903, The Address Hotel, Downtown Dubai;

The Address Boulevard, 3901, Dubai;

two Flats of Burij Side Boulevard (the signature),

Dubai and Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/1/114, Dubai.

In London and Dubai, owned by Ekweremadu, a public official from enugu..

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by NGpatriot: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
Others are Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/115, Dubai;

apartment DFB/12/B 1204, Park Towers, Dubai;

Flat 3604, MAG214, Dubai; Villa No 148, Maeen 1,

The Lakes Emirates Hills, Dubai;

More in Dubai..

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by NGpatriot: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
4507 Stella Street, Bellavida Estate Kissime, Florida, United States;

2747 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, US

2763 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, US

In America, all owned by a sitting senator and a public official from Enugu.

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
NGpatriot:

In America, all owned by a sitting senator and a public official from Enugu.
All the assets owned by Ekweremadu and Tinubu need to be seized and they both need to be jailed.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by NGpatriot: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
Why do you leave your own crooks and corrupt public officials in enugu to kill yourself over Tinubu, a private citizen who is not a public official he left public office decades ago? Why?

The answer is tribalism, bigotry, hatred, bitterness and village life frustration.

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by NGpatriot: 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

All the assets owned by Ekweremadu and Tinubu need to be seized and they both need to be jailed.

Show us what Tinubu stole from your village or anywhere in Nigeria OR KEEP QUIET.
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Chelsealivepool: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
NGpatriot:

if it is Atiku nw u will call him ole thief, Tinubu d partner of Atiku in corruption to u is a Saint continue supporting d same family that call we d youth in Lagos are lazy....

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
Chelsealivepool:
if it is Atiku nw u will call him ole thief, Tinubu d partner of Atiku in corruption to u is a Saint continue supporting d same family that call we d youth in Lagos are lazy....
The man has no shame.
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by NGpatriot: 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
[s]
Chelsealivepool:
[/s]

I did not ask you to cry and spew unintelligent and irrelevant rubbish, I asked you to show us what Tinubu stole from your village or anywhere in Nigeria OR KEEP QUIET.
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by NGpatriot: 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

The man has no shame.
[/s]

I did not ask you to cry and spew unintelligent and irrelevant rubbish, I asked you to show us what Tinubu stole from your village or anywhere in Nigeria OR KEEP QUIET.
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Former Managing Director of Alpha Beta accused Tinubu of N100 billion tax invasion,money laundering and fraud. Magu refused to investigate the petition.

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by NGpatriot: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
LMAO.....

Look at these hateful and bigoted Igbos, you say the man is a thief, but you can not show us what he stole from your ipob village or from anywhere in Nigeria.

See the sad effects of hatred, tribalism and bigotry..

grin grin grin
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Chelsealivepool: 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The man has no shame.
every big shame, he try to bring Ekweremadu thinking that u will support him, but I like d way u told him that both Ekweremadu and Tunney are all thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
Chelsealivepool:
every big shame, he try to bring Ekweremadu thinking that u will support him, but I like d way u told him that both Ekweremadu and Tunney are all thieves.
If it was up to me all the politicians, in APC,PDP and APGA will go to jail for life.
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by NGpatriot: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
Chelsealivepool:

Hypocrite Igbos, but we don't see you Igbos starting threads and lamenting on ekweremadu every day, you only see and kill yourselves over Tinubu even though you can not show us what he stole from your villager.

Hypocrite bigots.
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by NGpatriot: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
So, you ipob bigots are not going to show us what Tinubu stole from your ipob villages..

See wahala o...

grin
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Chelsealivepool: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
NGpatriot:

Hypocrite Igbos, but we don't see you Igbos starting threads and lamenting on ekweremadu every day, you only see and kill yourselves over Tinubu even though you can not show us what he stole from your villager.

Hypocrite bigots.
ode ni e who told u I am igbo,

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by NGpatriot: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
You'd think that after starting multiple topics everyday to kill yourself over Tinubu, you'd have something to show us per what he stole from you or from anywhere in Nigeria.

Igbos are very retarded I swear...

grin
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by duncun: 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by duncun: 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
NGpatriot:
You'd think that after starting multiple topics everyday to kill yourself over Tinubu, you'd have something to show us per what he stole from you or from anywhere in Nigeria.

Igbos are very retarded I swear...

grin

Petition Magu refused to investigate.

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by NGpatriot: 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
Chelsealivepool:
ode ni e who told u I am igbo,

Only Igbos lie and spew ignorant and unintelligent rubbish that they can not back up with facts, just like you.
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Chelsealivepool: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
duncun:
Nigerians are getting wiser , and leaving tinubupatriot behind.
corruption himself is saying get rid of corruption. I don't want to laugh...

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Chelsealivepool: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
NGpatriot:

Only Igbos lie and spew ignorant and unintelligent rubbish that they can not back up with facts, just like you.
I am half igbo and Yoruba live in Lagos but I am not foolish to be supporting our so called corrupt leaders..
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by NGpatriot: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
I asked the ipob hypocrite bigots to show us what Tinubu stole, the fools are posting alphabeta rubbish. lol.

1. You don't have any documented facts or evidence that Tinubu is related to that company.

2. Theres a clear difference between alphabeta evading taxes and Tinubu steeling public funds.

I asked you to show us with facts what Tinubu stole, not to bore me with dumb, ignorant, unintelligent and conspiracy theory and den say den say rubbish.

Igbos are dumb sha...
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by NGpatriot: 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
[s]
Chelsealivepool:
I am half igbo and Yoruba live in Lagos many of my friend are Yoruba but I am not foolish to be supporting our so called leaders..
[/s]

You are a konk ipob and only dumb and foolish people rant dumb rubbish that they can not prove with facts..
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
NGpatriot:
I asked the ipob hypocrite bigots to show us what Tinubu stole, the fools are posting alphabeta rubbish. lol.

1. You don't have any documented facts or evidence that Tinubu is related to that company.

2. Theres a clear difference between alphabeta evading taxes and Tinubu steeling public funds.

I asked you to show us with facts what Tinubu stole, not to bore me with dumb, ignorant, unintelligent and conspiracy theory and den say den say rubbish.

Igbos are dumb sha...
You should have become a lawyer, instead of being a fantastically corrupt politician asslicker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses / It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu / 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.