Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Habits You Won't Like Your Kids To Inherit From You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Habits You Won't Like Your Kids To Inherit From You? (858 Views)

New Found Words Any Nigerian Lady Won't Like. / I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Habits You Won't Like Your Kids To Inherit From You? by EXLOVER(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
These are the habits i won't like any of my kids to inherit from me.

1. I won't want my child to have anything to do with marijuana or drugs, either in form of cooking with it or smoking it.

2. I'm too soft hearted, and it has really affected me both positive and negative way, I'm also very emotional too.

3. I love yansh too much, and women, i don't want any of my kids to inherit that.

4. My spending habit.

5. My unserious nature.

My kids can inherit my smartness, my dress sense.

2 Likes

Re: Habits You Won't Like Your Kids To Inherit From You? by Vyzz: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
grin

My wooing habit... Damn is so poor....

Wouldn't want them to as shy as I am
Re: Habits You Won't Like Your Kids To Inherit From You? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
All I want is my kids to be better than me in everything

4 Likes

Re: Habits You Won't Like Your Kids To Inherit From You? by yanabasee1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
All I will do is pray and do my very best to instill morals into them....

Because, you can't make a child to be whatever you want them to be....

Observing them when they play with their peers and returning home from work without letting them to know your normal returning hours....And giving advice every time to have those words stay in their brain...

Secondly, finding a good mother for them is very important!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Habits You Won't Like Your Kids To Inherit From You? by Tolani1122(m): 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
My betting habit

1 Like

Re: Habits You Won't Like Your Kids To Inherit From You? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
-
Re: Habits You Won't Like Your Kids To Inherit From You? by Pubichairs(m): 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
cheesy

Nothing wey odour no go see for Tacha body
Re: Habits You Won't Like Your Kids To Inherit From You? by Kemimarch16(f): 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
1 I won't want them to trust anybody.
2 I won't want them to always stay indoor like me because it affecting me serious.
3 I won't want them to be scared of somethings
4 They should read more and more

2 Likes

Re: Habits You Won't Like Your Kids To Inherit From You? by rawpadgin(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
They shouldn't inherit any trait from me except my hard working & m bold attributes
Re: Habits You Won't Like Your Kids To Inherit From You? by Lamanii22(f): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
I wouldn't want them to fall in love easily.. I've got a really plain heart, I trust people easily and I end up getting hurt..

I procrastinate sometimes.. I would want them to do things without wasting time...

I'd really love it if they would read more and solve more mathematics(I suck at calculations)

I should be a public speaker already but my nervousness is killing me... I wouldn't want my kids to be scared or nervous, I want them to look at the world and face it fearlessly...

1 Like

Re: Habits You Won't Like Your Kids To Inherit From You? by Gofwane(m): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hot temper and drinking. I can drink and fight for 24hrs nonstop. I'd like my kids to be gentle like my mum.
Re: Habits You Won't Like Your Kids To Inherit From You? by joejah33: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
Make your children no resemble una abi. The best thing is to hire a man with these qualities you want to help you get your wife pregnant. CHIKINA
Re: Habits You Won't Like Your Kids To Inherit From You? by Oldoinyolengai(m): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
What kind of genes are you going to use when sowing a child who should not resemble you?
Re: Habits You Won't Like Your Kids To Inherit From You? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Lamanii22:
I wouldn't want them to fall in love easily.. I've got a really plain heart, I trust people easily and I end up getting hurt..

I procrastinate sometimes.. I would want then to do things without wasting time...

I'd really love it if they would read more and solve more mathematics(I suck at calculations)

I should be a public speaker already but my nervousness is killing me... I wouldn't want my kids to be scared or nervous, I want them to look at the world and face it fearlessly...

You're literally talking about me......

I still find it cool if they have some of this characters especially if they can control them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? / . / What Would You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.