Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,480 members, 7,843,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

The Lonely Gods Chapter 8 Continuation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lonely Gods Chapter 8 Continuation (150 Views)

Ghetto Blues Chapter 8 / Ondo Women Are One Of Gods Wonderful Creatures - Braless Ondo Lady / Off The Rebound- A Short Sexy Memory Chapter 8 (the End) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lonely Gods Chapter 8 Continuation by Reckyjrmiyagy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
-HER-
Instead of going off, the intensity of the fire increases, surrounding me. I try to scream but no sound comes out of my mouth. I feel trapped and helpless.
I think this is my end.
I feel the energy drain off my body slowly, and black spots start to appear in my vision. My legs feel as if they're made of jelly and soon, I collapse on the ground while the flames surrounding me rise higher.
Suddenly, I hear screaming and footsteps. I see mom enter the kitchen, her eyes wide, terror clearly visible in them. What surprises me is that while she steps over the fire, nothing happens to her. As soon as her eyes landed on me, she comes rushing to me, kneeling by my side.
"Andrew!" I hear her call for dad before I slip into a deep sleep. Am I going to be okay? Is this my end? If it is then I am happy because I don't have to celebrate my 18th birthday and deal with not having a mate for a lifetime.
~
"She's a hybrid." I hear someone say and shortly feel something wet on my forehead. I try to open my eyes but they seem heavy. I take a deep breath and it feels tiring. Breathing feels tiring. I feel so tired. It feels as if there's nothing left in me. I feel as if my whole body is paralyzed.
Collecting all the energy that's left in my body, I open my eyes to find everything blurred. I blink a couple of times, the remaining energy draining of my body due to this small action and wait until my vision focuses.
By the color of the walls, I realize that I am in my room. I am lying on my bed, covered with my comforter while dad sits near the bed head, changing the wet cloth on my head. I see mom standing on the other side of the bed along with my sisters.
All the 4 pairs of eyes trained directly on me.
"But how?" Phoebe asks.
Continue reading from the link https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=284515efbc6e498b3ed6c744c277d3cf&news_entry_id=s1eacac200709en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_a2bb9bdc-bc95-4ed1-bbb8-182838f58249&from=news

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIA Malta Economic Forum....powered By TRADE NIGERIA / International Bilateral Economic Forum / World Water Summit And Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.