Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections (2639 Views)

Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse / Should Nairaland Family And Romance Sections Be Shut Down? / Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Queenkwin(f): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
LordKO:

I've no doubt that you've read my post up there. So let me assume that the men in your life travelled all of a sudden, in that case I'll leave the challenge open till the next 24 hours and I've also increased the prize money to $2,500. The shame will be on you and them if they fail to take up the challenge.

Oga I did not want my man to eat your money before now but I know that if he fails to take the challenge you will think that you are better than him so he said he is ready now.
Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Now, this is getting interestinggrin

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by LordKO(m): 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
Queenkwin:

Oga I did not want my man to eat your money before now but I know that if he fails to take the challenge you will think that you are better than him so he said he is ready now.

Perhaps you've gone to hire a new man because whosoever you'll present now can never be among the illiterate and quasi-literate men around you before now who couldn't take up the challenge within the stipulated timeframe.

All the same, out of my magnanimity, bring him/them on board and appoint a Nairaland moderator of your choice as an escrowee, let me send the prize money through him/her before we start.

In fact, I'll double the money if he can also solve one basic CompTIA Network+ related question I'll ask him.

The grace period is within 3 hours.

7 Likes

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by StreetFight: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
LordKO:

Perhaps you've gone to hire a new man because whosoever you'll present now can never be among the illiterate and quasi-literate men around you before now who couldn't take up the challenge within the stipulated timeframe.

All the same, out of my magnanimity, bring him/them on board and appoint a Nairaland moderator of your choice as a trustor, let me send the prize money through him/her before we start.

In fact, I'll double the money if he can also solve one basic CompTIA Network+ related question I'll ask him.

CompTIA Network+ related question? You want the semi-literate thug she hired to develop psychiatric disorders?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by laluski(m): 12:07am On Jul 12, 2020
Queenkwin:

Shut up and stop trying to show off those LADIPO ENGINE CARRYING BOYS WHO JUST CAME FROM THE VILLAGE AND ARGUE AT THE 35TH MINUTE AT A VIEWING CENTRE COS OF A N100 AND SPREAD YOUR LEGS AFTER COS OF ISI EWU...you now have the audacity talk back at DECENT GUYS HERE?!!
YOU THIS HOUSE GIRL.no go steal ya madam money o

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by UjuJoan2: 7:44am On Jul 14, 2020
Queenkwin:
Men who visit Nairaland family and romance sections the most are not intelligent enough to contribute in other sections of the forum.

I don't understand!
Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by mcdokwe(m): 9:38am On Jul 14, 2020
LordKO:

I've no doubt that you've read my post up there. So let me assume that the men in your life travelled all of a sudden, in that case I'll leave the challenge open till the next 24 hours and I've also increased the prize money to $2,500. The shame will be on you and them if they fail to take up the challenge.
just assume I'm one of the men, we no need to challenge ourselves as men in front of women abeg, assume I don't have sense and give me the money biko make I use am better my life.

Op my sweet darling woman, no dey cause trouble between me and oga again o, oya enter too go stay.

My oga, how far na? grin grin grin
Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by mcdokwe(m): 9:43am On Jul 14, 2020
Ybaby:

They are not interested in owning or selling cars, houses or businesses.....?

So OP is correct then!

Even little boys steal love cars, legos for building houses and monopoly for buying property

These type of men sha should not impregnate any woman o because kids are very expensive
there are property markets that are not necessarily virtual, and with the level of fraud online, a lot of people might just unwind here and conduct their businesses in saner environments.
I for one hardly visit the politics section due to the level of ethnic and religious bashings going on in there.
Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by mcdokwe(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2020
laluski:

Do you know how stupid and daft you sound....and I mean that as a matter of fact...there are men who still feel young at heart,and bored and once in awhile feel they can drop one or two advice for the younger ones here, there are men who after visiting their normal sections, just feel the need to laugh a little and see what kids like you are up to these days..did all these ever occur to you? No. why?same reason you made an observation in a very very stupid manner.
Now from your moniker, it might seem you are somewhat pretty( not beautiful..beauty comes from within) but from your post, it's obvious you have no brains what so ever...lemme give you a piece of advice...keep quiet...watch how other girls post topics, comment on post,generally banter etc...learn from them..what were you even thinking when you decided to post this
no be everybody wey dey answer queen dey fine o

1 Like

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Romangalactic(m): 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
LordKO:

All the same, out of my magnanimity, bring him/them on board and appoint a Nairaland moderator of your choice as a trustor, let me send the prize money through him/her before we start.

You & ur big English grin so you could not figure out it's Pocahontas that is behind this

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Munzy14(m): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
bukatyne:

cheesy

One bottle of chilled malt on my tab grin

@OP:

People come here to actually unwind. undecided
How will the OP know this vital information. Only smart and intelligent people will understand
....cheesy

The unwinding is a routine for me...No mata the workload for the day.
Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Munzy14(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
bukatyne:

Hahahahahaaha!

They will be surprised the kind of people online that are respectful, decent and just move from thread to thread catching fun.
Exactly.. I attended a seminar in Ilorin where I met some well respected persons who are members here as well... I also know students access here too, sometimes I find their comments or post as comic relief like that of this OP.
Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Munzy14(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
StreetFight:

CompTIA Network+ related question? You want the semi-literate thug she hired to develop psychiatric disorders?
Nairaland chai! home of comedians.....grin grin

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ybaby:

They are not interested in owning or selling cars, houses or businesses.....?

So OP is correct then!

Even little boys steal love cars, legos for building houses and monopoly for buying property

These type of men sha should not impregnate any woman o because kids are very expensive

As a female,aren’t you interested in any of those things?
If the male folks who usually visit the family and romance sections are stupid or whatever,isn’t the same applicable to the female folks?

Last time I checked, those sections e.g business,property,car talk and technology that some of you think are filled only with sensible and rich men aren’t gender limited yet the female presence on those sections is very laughable,what does that say of the female folks on nairaland?

The earlier you realize that people visit nairaland for different reasons best known to them the better for you.
The sections one frequents doesn’t determine his or her level in life.
Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by culf: 12:34am On Jul 15, 2020
Queenkwin:
Men who visit Nairaland family and romance sections the most are not intelligent enough to contribute in other sections of the forum.

that's your personal opinion, which I think is wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dirty Housemates / FG Unveils Toll-free Helpline For Violation & Violence On Women / How To Choose Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.