Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse (5423 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / Are There Still Men Who Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by prepre12(f): 1:19am On Aug 05, 2022
I use to believe that there are men who won’t cheat on their women but now I wonder if they are really out there anymore. One can be hardworking, have your own money, not be demanding and support you man all through the way but at the end they will still cheat and hit you for finding out. You try to be godly. But you don’t get godly men in return

3 Likes

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by thuxzwda1: 1:22am On Aug 05, 2022
grin...
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by olukaygold(m): 1:26am On Aug 05, 2022
Yes, though I'm still a bachelor,but I've a spirit of satisfaction and contentment,if I'm dating You, believe me, You're the only one I'm dating as long as all my needs are met.

7 Likes

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by Jesuisbelle(f): 1:29am On Aug 05, 2022
The Reason Why Some Men Are Still Faithful Is Because They Don't Have Money To Cheat, Money Brings Out Men's Character.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by Dottore: 1:41am On Aug 05, 2022
prepre12:
I use to believe that there are men who won’t cheat on their women but now I wonder if they are really out there anymore. One can be hardworking, have your own money, not be demanding and support you man all through the way but at the end they will still cheat and hit you for finding out. You try to be godly. But you don’t get godly men in return
I dong know what you refer to as cheating regarding men. The bitter truth is that a man was never meant to have one sexual partner or single wife. A man's system and psychology is configured for multi action #hardfact
Thus a man can have sex almost uncountable times in a day if you keep changing the sex partners for them. Studies have shown that an average man thinks about sex about 19 times in a day.

99% men have more than 1 sexual partners but only few are caught or own up to it. The remaining 1% either trying to please people expecting the to live up to some certain ethical codes or broke or even battling with health challenges.

The best way to hold your man's heart in your hand is to approve of him to be free to knack outside. I tell you most solemnly he will see you as a heavenly gift.

4 Likes

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:43am On Aug 05, 2022
prepre12:

look around you... there are so many hoes willing to fukc your men skot free (even if he looks like a gorilla); so many worthless oloshoes giving up their totos as if it ran out of stock; so many desperate women willing to die in order to get "your" man; yeye teenagers willing to fukc their grandfada's agemate better than p0rnstars themselves... who are we kidding? you must blame men AND women for whats happening.

there are a lot of faithful men out there, but its getting harder and harder because the value of faithfulness is slowly disappearing!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by Vijuchoco(f): 3:56am On Aug 05, 2022
There might be but most likely less than 1%.
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by Kobojunkie: 4:04am On Aug 05, 2022
prepre12:
You are looking for a man who will not cheat on you, and one who will not hit you for finding out. Men are human and humans are fallible by their very nature. So, aren't you better off expecting the unexpected and making certain you are ready to handle it if and when it happens instead? Why not take out insurance by making an agreement with yourself not to tolerate anyone cheating on you or hitting you first, no matter the consequences? I see no reason why one should be discouraged or afraid when after all, there are no perfect relationships out there yet. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by muyico(m): 4:54am On Aug 05, 2022
Pray 4 direction. GOD Knw d best 4 us
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by godofuck231: 5:00am On Aug 05, 2022
There are and their wives cheat on them

3 Likes

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by mexxy1(m): 6:17am On Aug 05, 2022
prepre12:

You were not wrong in your belief and I can categorically tell you that there are men who don't and won't cheat on their spouses or partners and don't hit them for any reason.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by ahnie: 6:26am On Aug 05, 2022
Not all men cheats.

6 Likes

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by sweetman2022: 6:36am On Aug 05, 2022
There are so many men out there who don't cheats on their partners. They would rather leave you than resort to cheating. I believe your fellow gender who are married should be able to tell you if their husband cheat or not. Even if you are yet to catch him, you should atleast see the sign of trust in him. Nobody can cheat on you without you noticing when you live together except you want to turn a blind eye to the signs.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by skywalker240(m): 6:40am On Aug 05, 2022
Not all Men cheat, get your facts right

5 Likes

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by Richy4(m): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2022
Social media made it look like all men cheats... there are 100 men out there who are faithful... but immediately one of them cheats, all camera will go off on the 99 faithful men and focused on that one unfaithful man that cheated...Because of that, it will now affect the 99 men who were innocent in all ramification..

That's just how the world roll... How many men/women have been celebrated for marrying for 30, 45 or even 5yrs...
But immediately they speak of divorce, it will be picked and the concentration will be there...

The media has made the world concentrate more on the negative than the positive...If a man opens a thread on Nairaland and say...
***I just want to announce that since I got married in 2018, I have never cheated on my wife***
<<U can imagine eyes that will be rolling in front of the laptop/phones...
<<Some will ask why he was announcing what he ought to be doing...
<<some will say.. oh!! do you need a medal and
<<others will say so many negative and unprintable stuffs just to downplay it...

So to answer your question... YES THERE ARE MEN OUT THERE WHO TAKES THEIR SACRED VOWS SERIOUSLY...But chose to stay calm because it's 'not worth celebrating'

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by Twoclans(f): 8:01am On Aug 05, 2022
prepre12:

I might be wrong but I feel this your thread has something to do with a personal experience .That is just how I feel,however truth be told faithfulness is a very difficult thing now for both sex due to the massive growth of technology and social media.A man can be at home with you without even going out and cheat comfortably via sexting,video sex etc.

There could be a 5% faithful men that exist in reality I dont know,but I do know that a higher percentage are not faithfull.I work in an industry that is male dominated both for staff and customers and I can comfortably tell you that regardless of their age bracket 90% of both my colleagues and customers are not faithfull.

If your man is not an extreme community prick find a way to caution him and see how you can manage him.

3 Likes

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by Kobojunkie: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2022
Twoclans:
I might be wrong but I feel this your thread has something to do with a personal experience .That is just how I feel,however truth be told faithfulness is a very difficult thing now for both sex due to the massive growth of technology and social media.A man can be at home with you without even going out and cheat comfortably via sexting,video sex etc.

There could be a 5% faithful men that exist in reality I dont know,but I do know that a higher percentage are not faithfull.I work in an industry that is male dominated both for staff and customers and I can comfortably tell you that regardless of their age bracket 90% of both my colleagues and customers are not faithfull.

If your man is not an extreme community prick find a way to caution him and see how you can manage him.
See, this is what I don't understand. Will the same man settle for you also getting your lawn mowed outside of your relationship, even if occasionally? If not, then why settle for this from him at all? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by Twoclans(f): 8:13am On Aug 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
See, this is what I don't understand. Will the same man settle for you also getting your lawn mowed outside of your relationship, even if occasionally? If not, then why settle for this from him at all? undecided

There are women that do not have the will power to stand on their own without leaning on a man or having a man in their bed everyday.If the OP falls into that category it is better she takes my unsolicited opinion because the possibility that the next man will be loyal is very very low.

I am a very very old woman, my dear I am writing from the reality on ground.

When I go out on official assignments with this guys(my collegaues) between God and man most times I just shake my head at the things they do especially those ones that do not wear rings at all.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by Kobojunkie: 8:20am On Aug 05, 2022
Twoclans:
1.There are women that do not have the will power to stand on their own without leaning on a man or having a man in their bed everyday. If the OP falls into that category it is better she takes my unsolicited opinion because the possibility that the next man will be loyal is very very low.

2. I am a very very old woman, my dear I am writing from the reality on ground. When I go out on official assignments with this guys(my collegaues) between God and man most times I just shake my head at the things they do especially those ones that do not wear rings at all.
1. So, because there is a chance that the next man will also not be loyal, she should stick with the current already disloyal man? undecided

If the OP was instead a man, would you also suggest to him that he remain with his current disloyal woman because it is likely that the next woman will also turn out a cheat? undecided

2. So because you are old, it is OK for you to have a biased view as if gold where relationships are concerned? Why not give the advice to change the lives of these young ones for the better instead of feeding them what is the same old reality on the ground that has left them all miserable and wondering which way forward? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by Twoclans(f): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, because there is a chance that the next man will also not be loyal, she should stick with the current already disloyal man? undecided

If the OP was instead a man, would you also suggest to him that he remain with his current disloyal woman because it is likely that the next woman will also turn out a cheat? undecided

Abeg leave me . angry

Give your own contribution let the OP take the one she wants.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by faithfull18(f): 9:33am On Aug 05, 2022
Dottore:

I dong know what you refer to as cheating regarding men. The bitter truth is that a man was never meant to have one sexual partner or single wife. A man's system and psychology is configured for multi action #hardfact
Thus a man can have sex almost uncountable times in a day if you keep changing the sex partners for them. Studies have shown that an average man thinks about sex about 19 times in a day.

99% men have more than 1 sexual partners but only few are caught or own up to it. The remaining 1% either trying to please people expecting the to live up to some certain ethical codes or broke or even battling with health challenges.

The best way to hold your man's heart in your hand is to approve of him to be free to knack outside. I tell you most solemnly he will see you as a heavenly gift.
This isn't true.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by faithfull18(f): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2022
At OP, there are faithful men, they just seem to be few. I think as ladies we need to help ourselves. These guys cheat with another lady. Maybe, if ladies start refusing them, they would stick to their married partners. Even those you expect better from will just fall your hands. These set look all innocent, Godly and all, hmmn. Make God help women.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by nairalanderr: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2022
;Dnope

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by Jman06(m): 10:56am On Aug 05, 2022
Dottore:

This is not true!

If we must state the truth, a man's nature is not such that allows him multiple sexual contact at a go nor in a day! I don't know how old you are or how many sexual encounters you've had, but believe me, I'm experienced enough to tell you the truth. How many rounds of sex can you realistically go and for how long before getting tired? Honestly answer that question and then you'll realize that nature never made you to be with multiple women.

Most men that cheat do that for the thrills, not really for the sex. Most of such men like going for the young girls just for the game of having to chase these girls and the thrills thereof.

I have been with girls that kept sugar daddies and I know that they don't get sexual satisfaction from such relationships. They eat these men's money and allow them feel that youthful thrills. The sex is usually nothing to write home about for the girls.

Another reason why men cheat, aside the thrills, is ego. Some men see it as an ego boost to frolic with as many women as they want. Some especially like having other men's wives for that same ego boosting effect. It gives them a false sense of superiority to bed other men's young wives. They may even be weak on bed, but would still chase people's wives to feel alpha. It's all psychological.

Also, being in an unhappy marriage is another factor. Many men are having it hot from their wives at home, so they seek happiness from other women outside.

On a final note, if a man is happily married to his kind of lady, is not egoistic, and is psychological balanced with a sound sense of judgement, he'll not cheat on his wife.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by Bigdicck: 11:22am On Aug 05, 2022
Who do men cheat with? Is it not with women?
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by Olayetan(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2022
I don't understand why men cheat, same sexual pleasure you derive from a side chick can be gotten from your wife so what's the essence of this cheat.

Does it mean their wife don't give it to them whenever they demand for it or what?
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by Qinglong(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2022
There are, but they are rare. In my place of service (a ministry), the men openly admit to cheating and most ladies there don't see anything wrong with it as long as the man is still taking care of them. Both the corpers and the workers. I was really surprised at how casually they laughed it off.

But even if a lot of women see openly faithful men, they will be deemed as boring or unexciting partners anyway.
Bigdicck:
Who do men cheat with? Is it not with women?
You get am. According to research studies, Nigerian women are in the top five most unfaithful partners worldwide.

When men are cheating, they are obviously cheating with some dating/married women. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by bukatyne(f): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jman06:
This is not true!

If we must state the truth, a man's nature is not such that allows him multiple sexual contact at a go nor in a day! I don't know how old you are or how many sexual encounters you've had, but believe me, I'm experienced enough to tell you the truth. How many rounds of sex can you realistically go and for how long before getting tired? Honestly answer that question and then you'll realize that nature never made you to be with multiple women.

Most men that cheat do that for the thrills, not really for the sex. Most of such men like going for the young girls just for the game of having to chase these girls and the thrills thereof.

I have been with girls that kept sugar daddies and I know that they don't get sexual satisfaction from such relationships. They eat these men's money and allow them feel that youthful thrills. The sex is usually nothing to write home about for the girls.

Another reason why men cheat, aside the thrills, is ego. Some men see it as an ego boost to frolic with as many women as they want. Some especially like having other men's wives for that same ego boosting effect. It gives them a false sense of superiority to bed other men's young wives. They may even be weak on bed, but would still chase people's wives to feel alpha. It's all psychological.

Also, being in an unhappy marriage is another factor. Many men are having it hot from their wives at home, so they seek happiness from other women outside.

On a final note, if a man is happily married to his kind of lady, is not egoistic, and is psychological balanced with a sound sense of judgement, he'll not cheat on his wife.

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by Gerrard59(m): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
prepre12:

There is a thin line between hypergamy and polygamy. My theory states that: "as long as women are hypergamous, men will continue to display polygamous tendencies". You cannot use hypergamy to get a man but expect him to be monogamous. If women are hypergamous, it is only fair that men should be polygamous. However, some men are faithful and stick to one partner, but they are a rarity - when discussing societal issues, you look at the majority.

Another reason our men cheat with wanton abandon is because there exist no consequences for their actions. Consequences here mean outright divorce solely based on infidelity. When people face consequences for ill-actions they make, such actions reduce or are made secret. Poverty, cultural and religious factors make the vast majority of women whose partners cheat remain with them even when they know their male partners cheat on them. Should the economic growth increase in Nigeria and women are included in the economy, there will be a high rate of divorce or women will decline to get married.

P.S. The bold does not negate women's hypergamous nature, rather it increases it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by Gerrard59(m): 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Qinglong:
There are, but they are rare. In my place of service (a ministry), the men openly admit to cheating and most ladies there don't see anything wrong with it as long as the man is still taking care of them. Both the corpers and the workers. I was really surprised at how casually they laughed it off.

But even if a lot of women see openly faithful men, they will be deemed as boring or unexciting partners anyway.

Y

I posit that before a woman labels a man as boring simply because he is faithful, I believe that man is not doing well financially.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by bukatyne(f): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
prepre12:

1. I use to believe that there are men who won’t cheat on their women but now I wonder if they are really out there anymore.

2. One can be hardworking, have your own money, not be demanding and support you man all through the way but at the end they will still cheat and hit you for finding out.

3. You try to be godly. But you don’t get godly men in return

1. There are faithful husbands.

2. That is one of the lies feminism sold to women. Men & women are not same so the above qualities you listed are not women's selling points for men on a sexual level. (Abeg, I do not want misquoting that I said women should not earn/work bla bla bla). A man can leave a rich business woman for a woman he clothes till her panties and be faithful to her. The questions should be asking is 'does he love me'? 'is he God-fearing/moral'? 'Does he have principles he abides by'? 'what does he think about men/women relationships'? 'Thoughts about manhood's bla bla bla.

3. In your quest of godliness, how did you get the man? Where did he find you? What signs/proof did he present to show that he is also godly or 'trying to be godly'?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by bukatyne(f): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Qinglong:

1. There are, but they are rare. In my place of service (a ministry), the men openly admit to cheating and

2. most ladies there don't see anything wrong with it as long as the man is still taking care of them. Both the corpers and the workers.

3. I was really surprised at how casually they laughed it off.

4. But even if a lot of women see openly faithful men, they will be deemed as boring or unexciting partners anyway.

1. Hahahahahaha @ 'they are a rarity'

2. Sadly true

3. I have realized that people (men/women) are very casual about adultery until they are the victim

4. Faithfulness/promiscuity has nothing to do with boringness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Wife Mistakenly Calls Husband Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. Pls Advice. / Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) / #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.