Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections (2637 Views)

Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse / Should Nairaland Family And Romance Sections Be Shut Down? / Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by bukatyne(f): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
See guys trying to defend themselves.

This OP is a 'strong' woman grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Ybaby: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
Queenkwin:
Men who visit Nairaland family and romance sections the most are not intelligent enough to contribute in other sections of the forum.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
LordKO:

Trouble maker, lol. Make I de here wait for de OP and the men wey de in her life. Dis nonsense must stop. Dem want everyone to vex leave the forum for dem.
I never knew a day like this will come cheesy
I have been laughing my assss off at your outburst. cheesy cheesy

Seriously?cheesy cheesy

U even throway grammar, enter street language cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
bukatyne:
See guys trying to defend themselves.

This OP is a 'strong' woman grin
I swear, tears full my eyes.

Where is crackhaus?

His own outburst will be x2 of lordko cheesy

I am suspecting he is unnerve.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Ybaby: 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
maybe, just maybe, people dont have the strength to argue about political and religious issues.. and/or dont care about the auto/property market of Nigeria

They are not interested in owning or selling cars, houses or businesses.....?

So OP is correct then!

Even little boys steal love cars, legos for building houses and monopoly for buying property

These type of men sha should not impregnate any woman o because kids are very expensive

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by bukatyne(f): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
sassysure:

Where is crackhaus?

His own outburst will be x2 of lordko cheesy

FBI Sassy, I agree with you.

I started laughing when I read:

'What if I came from front page?'
'What if I come here once in a while?'

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ybaby:
They are not interested in owning or selling cars, houses or businesses.....?
So OP is correct then!
Even little boys steal love cars, legos for building houses and monopoly for buying property
These type of men sha should not impregnate any woman o because kids are very expensive

so you actually think that everyone on NL does NOT own cars/house/business of their own (and that this is everyone's aim on NL)?!
so you actually think that, because men love cars, they should be on NL car threads everyday?!
so you actually think that, because people love to have a beautiful home, they should be on NL property threads everyday?

many people dont go to these threads because they dont even live in Nigeria, thus dont care about the cars/house for sale there.

come on bro, you make very little sense!

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by LordKO(m): 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
sassysure:

I never knew a day like this will come cheesy
I have been laughing my assss off at your outburst. cheesy cheesy

Seriously?cheesy cheesy

U even throway grammar, enter street language cheesy

Sista mi, no mind dat queenkwin abi na wetin be her main moniker. If I no defend our territory she go cause world war here. She de mad.
Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Klass99(f): 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by LordKO(m): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
Klass99:

She had a valid point except for the generalization and I qualified it, by pointing out the sort of men who display their lack of intelligence here.

Be honest with yourself, you know for a fact what I've said so far is the reality here. Didn't one of such characters troll you recently? In fact I've seen two, do that already and it's often your gender that starts.

Don't join bad gang. Humanity over gender any day and anytime. Peace achieved under fairness is priceless; let's all say no to both chauvinism and subjugation - humanity breeds fairness as opposed to gender which breeds sentiment.

By the way, poco owns "ogunboy" moniker.
Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Omar09(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
Klass99:

I'm more amused than you sef.

E don reach to laff now abi? cheesy

They always show themselves, their vocabulary is also very limited to insults only.

To engage in a civil way like you did and argue a point, is mission impossible for most of them.

Now the man who claims he is hid in Christ, is going to threads where I have posted and cancelling out my comments. See personal vendetta! How can anyone take his ministry for Christ seriously? Smh & lol

Modified: He is now following me as one of my followers. Egbami ooo, it can't get sicker than this. grin

Fans come in different ways. They may like you, they may hate you and also they may be obsessed with you.
Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Klass99(f): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by EbenezerTriumph: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
[s]
Klass99:

I am not joining bad gang o and I am all for humanity over gender, however I am just saying what my experience/reality has been on NL

I don't think Poco is behind that moniker, I suspect someone else is, a new moniker calling himself pocohantasboo. I may be wrong
[/s]
Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by EbenezerTriumph: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
[s]
Klass99:

She had a valid point except for the generalization and I qualified it, by pointing out the sort of men who display their lack of intelligence here.

Be honest with yourself, you know for a fact what I've said so far is the reality here.

Didn't one of such characters troll you recently? In fact I've seen two, do that already and it's usually your gender that starts.
[/s]
Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by EbenezerTriumph: 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
[s]
Klass99:

I'm more amused than you sef.

E don reach to laff now abi? cheesy

They always show themselves, their vocabulary is also very limited to insults only.

To engage in a civil way like you did and argue a point, is mission impossible for most of them.

Now the man who claims he is hid in Christ, is going to threads where I have posted and cancelling out my comments. See personal vendetta! How can anyone take his ministry for Christ seriously? Smh & lol

Modified: He is now following me as one of my followers. Egbami ooo, it can't get sicker than this. grin
[/s]
Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by EbenezerTriumph: 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
[s]
Klass99:

Lol @ abi them dey talk to themselves?

I'm glad you at least agreed that I wasn't completely off base.

The sort of men I referred to in my first post have already shown up on this thread. One is telling me to stfu already, you see what I meant by rudeness and stupidity without provocation or justification?

Meanwhile his profile says Jesus is the only way to God, hid with Christ. I had a good laugh and just thought, they continue to give Christ and Christianity a bad rep.

I have seen his kind, plenty, here on NL in this section and romance, hence my first post. I don't visit romance section sef because of this, except a thread from there hits front page and catches my interest.

As for, whether dem dey talk to themselves, in my case, théy are often left talking to themselves because I don't engage with such people, if I throw stones at every dog that barked at me, what will happen?

[/s]
Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Unnerve: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
sassysure:

Where is c rackhaus?

His own outburst will be x2 of l ordko cheesy

I'm lost. Who am I? undecided

If you were just trying to get me to comment on the topic though, what I expected was for the instigator to be ignored by the person (s) she was trying to call out.

Men should not concern themselves with the opinions of women, maybe only the opinion of a woman/women they love but that's about it.

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by bukatyne(f): 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
Unnerve:

I'm lost. Who am I? undecided

If you were just trying to get me to comment on the topic though, what I expected was for the instigator to be ignored by the person (s) she was trying to call out.

Men should not concern themselves with the opinions of women, maybe only the opinion of a woman/women they love but that's about it.

@bold:

FBI Sassy kiss
Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Unnerve: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold:

FBI Sassy kiss
Lol, what's wrong?
Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by bukatyne(f): 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
Unnerve:

Lol, what's wrong?

Sassysure knows what is right. tongue
Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
Queenkwin:
Men who visit Nairaland family and romance sections the most are not intelligent enough to contribute in other sections of the forum.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Unnerve: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
bukatyne:

Sassysure knows what is right. tongue
Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
LordKO:
Who intelligence help! More seriously, the men in your life on and off Nairaland cannot be any better than the ones you despise here; if you think otherwise, invite them here if they can solve, individually or combinedly, one of five questions I'll ask them about Design and Analysis of Algorithms, I will pay them $1,000 or an equivalent amount in any other currency of their choice and also deactivate my account immediately. You've between now and the next 2 hours to take up the challenge.

Take up the challenge or shut up forever with anyone who's concurred and will concur with you.

The fact that most of you come to the forum to make noise doesn't automatically make all of those who choose otherwise stupid.

I wonder what a thoroughbred politician for instance will be doing in the politics section where I know that 99.9 percent of the people there have no electoral value and know next to nothing about politics. Or, the technology, property and business sections where majority are bumpkins like you and your ilk.
LordKO is PAINED Pissed. grin

Why so Pained Pissed? grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
Omar09:

You are not far from the truth, darling! But they don't do all these by themselves abi them deh talk to themselves?
And this same guy acting sensible all of a sudden wished 10k thunder to strike me the other day. grin

Hain! grin

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Omar09(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ariza:
And this same guy acting sensible all of a sudden wished 10k thunder to strike me the other day. grin

Hain! grin

I gave you an option to choose. I didn't even know you made your choice. Wild girl you are!

1 Like

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
Omar09:

I gave you an option to choose. I didn't even know you made your choice. Wild girl you are!
Lol You are so funny Omar very funny. You seem to have forgotten a lot but I will take you down the memory lane.
We used to be friends or at least used to be agreeable. Not that we agree on all topics but we discuss, agree to disagree or vis versa with no one's reputation trampled on. We debate, discuss topics with mutual respect and teases. Lol
But you changed the day you agreed on one of my posts and And some acclaimed mediocre doctor named Fernandez called you out for it. Yes I tried to defend you but I knew that wouldn't do much ,it was only a matter of time before you go all bitter and Alfa on me. Lol and I was right.

Omar your next post to me was a confrontational one, lol a post filled with contradictions aimed at proofing me wrong by all means, you probably wanted to regain your lost esteem. I knew what was at play and dealt with your counter opinion tactfully and you never responded. Well Until you came back with a more brutal post on a non triggering opinion of mine. You practically wished 10k thunder on Me grin grin grin grin grin grin . Do you hate me that much? cheesy .You will do anything to regain your lost esteem? Right? Or Online MANNILESS grin . I ignored you. Lol.
Then you gave a mention again, this time a plain question which I answered.

Dude, you gave me nothing. I was watching you sort yourself out. Are you for me or against me? Pick a side. Not that I really read much to Nl Characters but some I've noticed and sort of like and engage. You were one of them. Seeing you act all saintly amazed me instigating my outburst. grin And yes I can be confrontational as well but believe me I respect my friends here. Dude you fvck up big time!

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Omar09(m): 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ariza:
Lol You are so funny Omar very funny. You seem to have forgotten a lot but I will take you down the memory lane.
We used to be friends or at least used to be agreeable. Not that we agree on all topics but we discuss, agree to disagree or vis versa with no one's reputation trampled on. We debate, discuss topics with mutual respect and teases. Lol
But you changed the day you agreed on one of my posts and And some acclaimed mediocre doctor named Fernandez called you out for it. Yes I tried to defend you but I knew that wouldn't do much ,it was only a matter of time before you go all bitter and Alfa on me. Lol and I was right.

Omar your next post to me was a confrontational one, lol a post filled with contradictions aimed at proofing me wrong by all means, you probably wanted to regain your lost esteem. I knew what was at play and dealt with your counter opinion tactfully and you never responded. Well Until you came back with a more brutal post on a non triggering opinion of mine. You practically wished 10k thunder on Me grin grin grin grin grin grin . Do you hate me that much? cheesy .You will do anything to regain your lost esteem? Right? Or Online MANNILESS grin . I ignored you. Lol.
Then you gave a mention again, this time a plain question which I answered.

Dude, you gave me nothing. I was watching you sort yourself out. Are you for me or against me? Pick a side. Not that I really read much to Nl Characters but some I've noticed and sort of like and engage. You were one of them. Seeing you act all saintly amazed me instigating my outburst. grin And yes I can be confrontational as well but believe me I respect my friends here. Dude you fvck up big time!

Hmm... I don't fvck up. Unless I say I do. Well, I stand for facts, proven facts. Well sometimes your head will be correct other times it will seem as tho you took codeine.

Either way... 10k thunder still awaits you. I didn't choose it. You did.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
Omar09:

Hmm... I don't fvck up. Unless I say I do. Well, I stand for facts, proven facts. Well sometimes your head will be correct other times it will seem as tho you took codeine.

Either way... 10k thunder still awaits you. I didn't choose it. You did.
Not funny undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by coputa(m): 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
Queenkwin:
wrong assertion,do you know that the family section heads all the other sections,because,the family makes the man,it is the place where he learns about the real issues of life without which he cannot function properly in other section or areas of life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by laluski(m): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
Queenkwin:

Do you know how stupid and daft you sound....and I mean that as a matter of fact...there are men who still feel young at heart,and bored and once in awhile feel they can drop one or two advice for the younger ones here, there are men who after visiting their normal sections, just feel the need to laugh a little and see what kids like you are up to these days..did all these ever occur to you? No. why?same reason you made an observation in a very very stupid manner.
Now from your moniker, it might seem you are somewhat pretty( not beautiful..beauty comes from within) but from your post, it's obvious you have no brains what so ever...lemme give you a piece of advice...keep quiet...watch how other girls post topics, comment on post,generally banter etc...learn from them..what were you even thinking when you decided to post this

1 Like

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by Karleb(m): 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
Funny thing is, this applies to women as well.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections by postmann: 12:50am On Jul 11, 2020
Queenkwin:

You've calculated the psychological casualty that would ensue as a result of your narcissist post hence you advised yourself that you'd need a factory new sobriquet for your lousy post.

But I find intelligent men here on the family section in good numbers, dealing with behavioural science and the complexity of erring, recalcitrant bitcheś with broken moral compass.

The sheer cognitive requirement in dealing with such can only be compared to the finest of professional disciplines.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Annoying Things Nigerian Parents Do / Tips On Choosing The Right Air Conditioner For Your Family / Fathers,how Do You Feel When Your Daughters Hide From You To Dress Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.