Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman (4099 Views)

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / β€˜she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by Nsogbu001(m): 9:13pm On May 02, 2023
There are both spiritual and physical implications of sleeping with a married man or woman.
The worst thing you can do as a man or woman is to sleep with a married man or woman.
There are many implications more than you will ever envisage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytpUG78EYYs
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by woginid967: 9:23pm On May 02, 2023
There are no general implications actually.....

See, stop saying what you don't understand.... Else side chicks won't be living large and multiplying

Many you call married are not legally married.... So if they cheat, nothing go happen

Many of the married women i bed today, actually have been cheated on first by their men. So that has cancelled everything already... Stop putting old traditional fears where it doesn't belong.

If a couple didn't take oaths in church or shrine their marriage has no spiritual activity.

So your statement is tentative..... It can be changed and it varies.

Side chick and side guys have helped many homes.

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by ican2020: 9:29pm On May 02, 2023
Instant judgment great
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by Nice2023(m): 9:44pm On May 02, 2023
Sin is sin...

He who fornicates and commits adultery have all sinned.

Both are terrible sins and don't come and tell us that one is worst than the other.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by Nsogbu001(m): 9:48pm On May 02, 2023
woginid967:

See, stop saying what you don't understand.... Else side chicks won't be living large and multiplying

Many you call married are not legally married.... So if they cheat, nothing go happen

Many of the married women i bed today, actually have been cheated on first by their men. So that has cancelled everything already... Stop putting old traditional fears where it doesn't belong.

If a couple didn't take oaths in church or shrine their marriage has no spiritual activity.

U just shock me.
I hope u no be one of them?
Imagine saying this. No talk am whr ppl dey abeg

4 Likes

Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by Nsogbu001(m): 9:48pm On May 02, 2023
ican2020:
Instant judgment great
Aswear
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by Nsogbu001(m): 9:49pm On May 02, 2023
Nice2023:
Sin is sin...

He who fornicates and commits adultery have all sinned.

Both are terrible sins and don't come and tell us that one is worst than the other.

No one is better than the other .
All of them will face karma one day. Is nature

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by ruggedtimi(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2023
Person wey lie na same as person wey commit adultery. 100% of Nigeria girls have committed adultery
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by MrAgbako: 10:05pm On May 02, 2023
Op they won't listen πŸ˜‚
They not ready to be hurt by the truth
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by Nsogbu001(m): 10:05pm On May 02, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Person wey lie na same as person wey commit adultery. 100% of Nigeria girls have committed adultery

Omo lie different oo

I can't even imagine how a young guy will be sleeping with a married woman or even d married cheating.

Like marriage is divine
Ppl get mind shaaa oo

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by Nsogbu001(m): 10:07pm On May 02, 2023
MrAgbako:
Op they won't listen πŸ˜‚
They not ready to be hurt by the truth

I tire oo
See people justifying cheating .
I fear some people today
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by nazicartel(m): 10:09pm On May 02, 2023
There was a time I met with this lovely woman. We vibed and lodged. We had sex in the hotel. Ashes sleft off and woke up by 7pm or so. She rushed to the door, told me she needs to meet up with something. Kissed and ran away. I was confused... I had to tell my friend and sent the woman's picture and number for tracking. It happened she's happily married to a good man and rich too. My friend told me to bath with salt. That it's cleansing.... I started avoiding her calls till now. Leave people's wives alone ooo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by woginid967: 10:27pm On May 02, 2023
Nsogbu001:

U just shock me.
I hope u no be one of them?
Imagine saying this. No talk am whr ppl dey abeg

Nothing dey happen. You no watch nedu video online. Side chicks and all, who kill dem... Why are they more blessed than married women. Biko calm down and face facts. Na we dey street.... Nothing they happen

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by Nsogbu001(m): 10:27pm On May 02, 2023
nazicartel:
There was a time I met with this lovely woman. We vibed and lodged. We had sex in the hotel. Ashes sleft off and woke up by 7pm or so. She rushed to the door, told me she needs to meet up with something. Kissed and ran away. I was confused... I had to tell my friend and sent the woman's picture and number for tracking. It happened she's happily married to a good man and rich too. My friend told me to bath with salt. That it's cleansing.... I started avoiding her calls till now. Leave people's wives alone ooo
U do well my bro
Any reasonable person know say e bad well well

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 02, 2023
nazicartel:
You can't sugarcoat it, you have slept with somebody's wife and that's it

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by Nsogbu001(m): 10:30pm On May 02, 2023
woginid967:

Nothing dey happen. You no watch nedu video online. Side chicks and all, who kill dem... Why are they more blessed than married women. Biko calm down and face facts. Na we dey street.... Nothing they happen

D day e go set make u no come here dey say hide my id haha.
U know know wetin all those sidechicks or sidehens dey go tru.
If u dey among Dem. Get think about am deeply

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by woginid967: 10:36pm On May 02, 2023
Nsogbu001:

I know na. Nor be everyone.

Not everyone is the same sir

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by Nsogbu001(m): 10:43pm On May 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You can't sugarcoat it, you have slept with somebody's wife and that's it
Na unknowingly, so no b em fault evendoh na fornication
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by Nsogbu001(m): 10:43pm On May 02, 2023
woginid967:

I know na. Nor be everyone.

Not everyone is the same sir
Ok my bro
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by Christistruth02: 10:45pm On May 02, 2023
Consequences include throwing away your Destiny

That was why Joseph fled from Potiphars wife
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by Mophor: 11:22pm On May 02, 2023
Issokay!!!

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by Nsogbu001(m): 11:35pm On May 02, 2023
Christistruth02:

Tell them ooo

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by immanuelsize: 11:43pm On May 02, 2023
nazicartel:
i won't!
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by immanuelsize: 11:45pm On May 02, 2023
woginid967:

abeg tell them
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by immanuelsize: 11:57pm On May 02, 2023
Nsogbu001:

those sidechicks no dey pass through anything. 99.87% of girls that attended higher education (uni, poly, college of edu etc) had dated married men. Why karma never locate them? That word 'karma' does not exist. It is what we use to create fear in our mind. If you see any beautiful woman whether married or not, bang her and move to the next one. Ask yourself, why karma never see road to locate our politicians wey have sidechicks...? Why karma never see road to locate Dangot.e even after his sidechick revealled his yansh? Abeg, karma doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by immanuelsize: 12:06am On May 03, 2023
Christistruth02:

don't say what you are not sure of! What of king solomon? Shey you know say he had over 300 sidechicks, yet God blessed him.
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by nazicartel(m): 12:10am On May 03, 2023
immanuelsize:

i won't!
not that it's spiritually wrong ooo. But the husband will skin you alive. No worry
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by immanuelsize: 12:18am On May 03, 2023
nazicartel:
not that it's spiritually wrong ooo. But the husband will skin you alive. No worry
lol... He will avoid any contact with the husband.
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by Christistruth02: 4:59am On May 03, 2023
immanuelsize:

don't say what you are not sure of! What of king solomon? Shey you know say he had over 300 sidechicks, yet God blessed him.

Were they other Peoples Wives?

Nehemiah 13:26 NIV

Was it not because of marriages like these that Solomon king of Israel sinned? Among the many nations there was no king like him. He was loved by his God, and God made him king over all Israel, but even he was led into sin by foreign women.

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by ORIAYO70(m): 5:00am On May 03, 2023
woginid967:

One day Dem go quash ur own woman too... It can even be before you to pay the premium price...
Re: Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman by immanuelsize: 6:31am On May 03, 2023
Christistruth02:

Were they other Peoples Wives?

Nehemiah 13:26 NIV

Was it not because of marriages like these that Solomon king of Israel sinned? Among the many nations there was no king like him. He was loved by his God, and God made him king over all Israel, but even he was led into sin by foreign women.
what i was trying to say is that when a married man bangs a single lady, it is the same thing as when a single guy bangs a married woman. I'm equally saying that their is nothing like karma. If karma does exist, why didn't it befall on king solomon (remember, God loved him) and that of dangote (after his sidechick exposed his yansh)?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When Men Cook In The Kitchen... / My Two Years Old Baby Is Fussy Eater,what Do I Do? / My Father Is Basically Non-existent. Anyone Else Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.