Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,853 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (98808 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / Black Snake In My WC / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
dalass:

I hate it with passion.. It must not be anywhere around my house, especially not in my house ... Awww shocked
Me too ooo
Reptiles in general, i hate them all.

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
louiziana:

Sure? But diiks look like snakes.
No dear, you're wrong,
It doesn't.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by utibills(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Game of thrones naija version
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by ceejay80s(m): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
thus una rough play play go lead to death one day, make una continue
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Sososo(f): 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
ModestGal:
Wow, your wife is very playful. I like that, what a lovely wife.

Though no one dares play with me with that animal, I hate it very much and I even hate people calling its name around me, thats why I do not like lalasticla.la posts,it must contain **the animal (sorry, I can't type the name out,I'm that scary of it)
Even this post, I had to close my eyes to make sure I read only the words and not see the picture attached. Who else do that?
we dey same lane
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by kingjibe(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2020
But is that a real snake?
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by louiziana(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2020
Pa3cia:

No dear, you're wrong,
It doesn't.

This is a snake honey, A.K.A Atretochoana eiselti

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
louiziana:

This is a snake honey, A.K.A Atretochoana eiselti
Iroooooooo
I refuse to believe dis abeg.

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by louiziana(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2020
Pa3cia:

Iroooooooo
I refuse to believe dis abeg.

Did you google it sweetie? You just have to accept the truth.

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by AlphaCEO: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
APOPTOSIS:
Can You Imagine What My WIFE Did To Me. What An Expensive Joke!. SNAKE In My WC!

SEE WHAT MY WIFE DID 2ME... cry cry cry cry

Shockingly, this happens to be my First Topic as I have never had this kind of close surprise/shock in a Long while.

Can you Imagine! I woke up early hours of JULY 9th to use the lavatory, only for me to develop goose pimples and palpitations. A ROCK python Right inside the WC...

The annoying thing was that, I still had blurred vision since it was 6am, so it was difficult for me to delineate it. I was already prepared for RACE when my Wife started laughing.

I was like what..?. But she kept laughing.
The only word she uttered was " A Bigger Rock Python awaits me on my Birthday.

Could you believe, She put this Snake in our Water Cistern when she knew I will be using the lavatory in the Morning..

I may not near my apartment on my Birthday, because my Wife can be so dramatic. Highly unpredictable.

Ohhh! God, what a Woman..!
Now, I understand the reason my mother in Law charged me to have all the emergency alert numbers handy.
Whoa! A rock python?!

That was a mad cool birthday
prank there. It seems your
woman is a snake handler or
something... How did she get
the snake?

You two make a fun couple
though. grin

Last but not least you have
one of the cleanest bathrooms
I've ever seen! Squicky clean.

All the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months / Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.