Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,482 members, 7,823,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (98799 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / Black Snake In My WC / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by heendrix(m): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

I knew my Wife is capable of such.
The Last time she brought a HALLOWEEN WIG home without my notice.
Could you imagine that she waited for us to sleep then she wore it around midnight to join me in bed.
While cuddling and facing her in sleep, I suddenly woke up in the morning only to realize an Ugly looking creature wrapped in my Arms.
I almost convulsed. cry cry cry cry

Honestly Speaking, I nearly attacked her not knowing that my wife wore the ugly creature. grin grin grin grin grin
I have started planning her as well.

Does ur wife have a single junior sister

help a guy in need embarassed
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by emmnprince(m): 7:21am On Jul 11, 2020
Someone like you will just be fainting & fainting repeatedly when you see earthworm.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by emmnprince(m): 7:23am On Jul 11, 2020
ModestGal:
Wow, your wife is very playful. I like that, what a lovely wife.

Though no one dares play with me with that animal, I hate it very much and I even hate people calling its name around me, thats why I do not like lalasticla.la posts,it must contain **the animal (sorry, I can't type the name out,I'm that scary of it)
Even this post, I had to close my eyes to make sure to make sure I read only the words and not see the picture attached

Someone like you will just be fainting & fainting repeatedly when you see earthworm.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Wettoid123: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2020
I won't take it,that pranks is too expensive!
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Chochovini: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Rather than the frightening sight of the snake, you should be more concerned of your wife's conversation with the snake.

A combination of woman and snake has caused man's downfall, something which is recorded since the beginning of history.
. 100% correct Sir. Very thoughtful. Unknown to that man, maybe his wife‘s secret or other name is “Linda“= Snake.

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Juliearth(f): 7:54am On Jul 11, 2020
APOPTOSIS:
Can You Imagine What My WIFE Did To Me. What An Expensive Joke!. SNAKE In My WC!

[i]SEE WHAT MY WIFE DID 2ME... cry cry cry cry

Shockingly, this happens to be my First Topic as I have never had this kind of close surprise/shock in a Long while.

Can you Imagine! I woke up early hours of JULY 9th to use the lavatory, only for me to develop goose pimples and palpitations. A ROCK python Right inside the WC...

The annoying thing was that, I still had blurred vision since it was 6am, so it was difficult for me to delineate it. I was already prepared for RACE when my Wife started laughing.

I was like what..?. But she kept laughing.
The only word she uttered was " A Bigger Rock Python awaits me on my Birthday.

Could you believe, She put this Snake in our Water Cistern when she knew I will be using the lavatory in the Morning..

I may not near my apartment on my Birthday, because my Wife can be so dramatic. Highly unpredictable.

Ohhh! God, what a Woman..!
Now, I understand the reason my mother in Law charged me to have all the emergency alert numbers handy.

All I can see is a sparkling clean restroom. Kudos to you and yours!
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Juliearth(f): 7:55am On Jul 11, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
The cistern is sparkling

grin

Exactly what caught my attention.

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Juliearth(f): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Thank u. Neat Apartments give me orgasm. And I do the cleaning myself.
I wouldn't like a situation where, I will be running Helter-Skelter when visitors or friends storm my apartment unannounced.
I always want to be confident asking someone to assist me in getting something from my house.

Kudos to you. I like my space sparkling clean too. I clean daily. My neighbor that lives like a pig in a pigsty thinks its OCD. Better OCD than living in a pigsty.

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Juliearth(f): 7:57am On Jul 11, 2020
Fidelismaria:
lol

fun couple

I am telling you. With this kinda sponteinity, the marriage would surely last.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by noblejoeuc: 8:00am On Jul 11, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

U dey Laugh.... grin grin grin
No Worry naaa
You needed to have seen me that very moment.
I was fixated to the earth because I was almost close and never expected it.
This one is beyond rhetorics or play....

This is not a joking matter, i hate pythons and if i was you, i will change it for my wife...
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Chochovini: 8:01am On Jul 11, 2020
ModestGal:
Wow, your wife is very playful. I like that, what a lovely wife.

Though no one dares play with me with that animal, I hate it very much and I even hate people calling its name around me, thats why I do not like lalasticla.la posts,it must contain **the animal (sorry, I can't type the name out,I'm that scary of it)
Even this post, I had to close my eyes to make sure I read only the words and not see the picture attached. Who else do that?
. I AM a Hunter. As such, I promise to present U with a live “King Cobra“ as a special gift on your next birthday. I won‘t tell U how but I MUST locate U mark my words.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Mkayfrenzy(m): 8:08am On Jul 11, 2020
I was actually shitting when I saw the topic but I dared not open it, coz if I opened it and saw that picture, I sure will not finish that shitting I was shitting. I go just dey imagine say python dey the WC I dey use.

My kind of girl.... but that snake one is too expensive faa.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Oldoinyolengai(m): 8:13am On Jul 11, 2020
Chochovini:
. 100% correct Sir. Very thoughtful. Unknown to that man, maybe his wife‘s secret or other name is “Linda“= Snake.
As to why a woman should collaborate with serpent over man, I don't know for sure.
He could be racing away from his co-husband anyway grin
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Chochovini: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2020
Paxxcarl:
op i fit sleep inside this your toilet o
. FORGET That thing, na uan types im dey target. E just wan take new toilet show off make ppl hail am as u dey do so. All dos tory na wash. Na cheap attention seeker e be. Rubbish post. Mtcheeeew.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Aarenaija: 8:23am On Jul 11, 2020
Bros you are in for a shocker on your birthday. This is a preamble....... grin grin grin. What an expensive joke that was.........Good luck to you, enjoy it while it last grin grin grin
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Chochovini: 8:23am On Jul 11, 2020
xynerise:

If e dirty you think he will create a thread and add pictures? grin
. NO, he won‘t. To me, this is simply some useless sort of show off assisted by fake story that never happened. Nothing more.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by HRMK: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2020
hahaha.....lilly livered hubby!
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by MrFly(m): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2020
how did this make front page
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Chochovini: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
As to why a woman should collaborate with serpent over man, I don't know for sure.
He could be racing away from his co-husband anyway grin
. INDEED, A CO-HUSBAND, just like it happened in “The Concubine“ a book written by one Cyprian Ekwensi of blessed memory a Nigerian writer of a prolific standard.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by stanisbaratheon: 8:38am On Jul 11, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Yes .
She's very hardworking and focused.
I can't imagine her doing that as well.
I clean the Apartment and get it fixed and habitable.
Sometimes I cook too before leaving the house.

No make all these girls faint for here oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by 2016easy2017: 8:39am On Jul 11, 2020
this is very dangerous for the family and the nation at large. one day, the REAL thing would lie there waiting and you would feel its ur wife playing game

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Bekool(m): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2020
APOPTOSIS:
Can You Imagine What My WIFE Did To Me. What An Expensive Joke!. SNAKE In My WC!

[i]SEE WHAT MY WIFE DID 2ME... cry cry cry cry

Shockingly, this happens to be my First Topic as I have never had this kind of close surprise/shock in a Long while.

Can you Imagine! I woke up early hours of JULY 9th to use the lavatory, only for me to develop goose pimples and palpitations. A ROCK python Right inside the WC...

The annoying thing was that, I still had blurred vision since it was 6am, so it was difficult for me to delineate it. I was already prepared for RACE when my Wife started laughing.

I was like what..?. But she kept laughing.
The only word she uttered was " A Bigger Rock Python awaits me on my Birthday.

Could you believe, She put this Snake in our Water Cistern when she knew I will be using the lavatory in the Morning..

I may not near my apartment on my Birthday, because my Wife can be so dramatic. Highly unpredictable.

Ohhh! God, what a Woman..!
Now, I understand the reason my mother in Law charged me to have all the emergency alert numbers handy.

Your wife is obviously possessed she needs deliverance urgently this is not funny.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by stanisbaratheon: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2020
OP if you can get and scare her with this costume, I bet you she will beg for a treaty not scare you anymore.

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by jidxin(m): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

No Worry naaa
your wife is d bomb. I love that kinda wife
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by jidxin(m): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2020
Bekool:

Your wife is obviously possessed she needs deliverance urgently this is not funny.
its just a rock python
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by jidxin(m): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2020
Juliearth:

I am telling you. With this kinda sponteinity, the marriage would surely last.
exactly it will o
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by GodPunishBiafra: 8:51am On Jul 11, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
The cistern is sparkling

grin
That's the only attention op was looking for

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by jidxin(m): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2020
Wettoid123:
I won't take it,that pranks is too expensive!
you cannot because you aint him, she knows her husband and its fun for them
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by GodPunishBiafra: 8:52am On Jul 11, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Thank u. Neat Apartments give me orgasm. And I do the cleaning myself.
I wouldn't like a situation where, I will be running Helter-Skelter when visitors or friends storm my apartment unannounced.
I always want to be confident asking someone to assist me in getting something from my house.
That was the only thing you wanted people to see...
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2020
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by toprealman: 9:08am On Jul 11, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

No Worry naaa
You should be telling that to your wife and besides grow some balls man!
Besides, your toilet is clean...... whoever is responsible is doing a great job.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Oldoinyolengai(m): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2020
Chochovini:
. INDEED, A CO-HUSBAND, just like it happened in “The Concubine“ a book written by one Cyprian Ekwensi of blessed memory a Nigerian writer of a prolific standard.
Thank you Comrade, you've added another book in my library.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months / Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.