Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,113 members, 7,838,819 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin (51053 Views)

Ganduje Video: Court Orders Flogging Of Kannywood Tiktok Skit Makers / Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) / PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by Bighead9: 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
osaspotorico:
what do u know,u are just one of apc puppies.

Igbo man, na Una dey decieve Obaseki online. grin grin

Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by Bighead9: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
escohido123:

He has no achievements but he is loved by his people.

Make u buy 2 packs if handkerchief becos u go cry blood wen he wins.

Obaseki is one of the most hated politician in Benin.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by DopeChick(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Racoon:
Hear what this man is saying.What kind of pastor will give credence to this brazen act of criminality by the shameless Gandollar? Pastor Adeboye please can you hear out your Pastor?

Very Amusing press release.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by Bighead9: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ologbojo2023:
what about the achievement posted on this forum some days ago. Abi una no dey see well...... Oga pack well make we see road. At times l keep imagine how you guys come online with free 10mb to defend thief's claiming pastor and righteous politicians l. Smh

All the projects that were posted the other day are Federal government projects and they have been in existence long before Obaseki became a Governor. Obaseki only repaint the structures and he claimed he was the one that construct them. The stadium that was posted is a Federal government project. The Secretariat is an old structure too. The only new project is the pedestrian Bridge.

Obaseki is a fraud and we will treat his Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by Bighead9: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
Cantonese:

Taaaaaaaa! If I hear peem from you again you go hear ween.

The thing pain this man well. grin grin grin

Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by NwaOhafia: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
sapientia:
Obaseki will soon start playing all 2016 election video clips of Oshimole

Prepare drafts of your replies oo

That's what his scared about, make e no reach him turn
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by Barka00(m): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
anibi9674:
As a pastor why will you associate your self with a thief.

Religious people ain't immune to theft
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by dominique(f): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

Madam,it is not a miscalculation but a well timed move..the miscalculation was fielding obaseki I'm 2016

The same person he accused of theft and cultism in 2016 suddenly becomes a saint and governor material in 2020. He and APC Edo stakeholders should have groomed and fielded someone else.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by Advocate500: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
Bighead9:
Ugly and incompetent Obaseki has no record of achievement. That's why he has engaged in hate propaganda. But the people of Edo state are wiser now, he will be voted out come September.
writing from Lagos.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by mikemiyaki: 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
E dey pain am! grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by Charly68: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
He didn't show the Edolites the video of his friend who was caught in money lundering in far away France ..the man is indeed a corne man..a first class hypocrite
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by pquaver(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
ospido:

Name one sinner that Jesus Christ defended

Why are you changing topic? You said associate or you don't know the meaning of that? Again maybe you don't know your words and bible I will tell you again... THE PROSTITUTE was defended by Jesus..
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by tayot1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ready to serve? I think the right caption should be "READY TO STEAL"

ThatFairGuy1:
Nothing else to say. The POI we want, the next Governor of our dear Edo State. Obaseki and his supporters crooks on NL should show us his projects, not the one started time immemorial WHICH HE JUST PAINTED. No one should listen to any hyping of Obaseki on NL, he's not as popular as POI now. They're just like EBS cheesy

He said: “It is obvious to everyone in Edo State and beyond now that the outgoing Governor of Edo State, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, and his party of tax-collectors have no record or achievements to campaign with.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by blowjohn(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
ospido:

Hahahaha.

But you didn't leave because of robberies.

Noo.
I really enjoyed my years in benin.
But bad boys plenty for there o.
Imagine an illiterate cab man trying to cajole me into joining cult by telling me he can get gals to me at a certain joint.
The same cab man I see on his whatsaap dp talking about a crusade!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by Carlyboi(m): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
dominique:
Oshiomole's miscalculation in fielding POI will haunt his political career for a very long time

It seems he scored an own goal choosing that dude lol but he might actually be strong in Edo and have the political clout and followership to win an election which should be enough afterall aren’t most Nigerian politicians rogues anyways?when did the masses start focusing on the reputation,quality and the integrity of an aspirant?never the one with more force and power especially financial power always wins!

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by Dalby(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
Racoon:
Hear what this man is saying.What kind of pastor will give credence to this brazen act of criminality by the shameless Gandollar? Pastor Adeboye please can you hear out your Pastor?

He is not justifying or otherwise...he is saying spend your time showing Edo people your achievements in the last 4 years. 2 different things...

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by Coronavirus1: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Nothing else to say. The POI we want, the next Governor of our dear Edo State. Obaseki and his supporters crooks on NL should show us his projects, not the one started time immemorial WHICH HE JUST PAINTED. No one should listen to any hyping of Obaseki on NL, he's not as popular as POI now. They're just like EBS cheesy

He said: “It is obvious to everyone in Edo State and beyond now that the outgoing Governor of Edo State, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, and his party of tax-collectors have no record or achievements to campaign with.
It's obvious you are not in Benin city to see the good work of governor obaseki
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by Dalby(m): 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
anibi9674:
As a pastor why will you associate your self with a thief.

And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them...

Check Luke 15, abi na only my bible e dey

Na Christ them dey talk about o...
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by Bighead9: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
Advocate500:
writing from Lagos.

I'm an Igbo man from Aba. I relocate to Benin in search of greener pasture, cause the East is no longer viable for Business. Hunger be wan kiiii me for East. grin grin grin

Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by Omon605(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
BREYZ:
You haven't passed through the first stage of the elections nor the Rerun yet you can blab online calling a sitting Governor an outgoing Governor. You have a 700million naira corruption case yet you are very much interested in something else. Oga Pastor, I dey hail ooo

His one of the four respondents in the 700 million naira case pending before the court. The other of his colleagues are with Obaseki and pdp. It was PDP (Jonathan) that share the money during election for campaign. We have suddenly forgiven and forgotten the goat and sheep who consume yam and started pushing a fowl that has no teeth to consume yam. His not the only one standing trial before the court of law, the other three are at Obaseki's back and they have since become Saint and their names is not on the billboard or the social media because the are now saints. Am not supporting any of them but that how sentiment and sympathy have caused us to be.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by Dansuqi: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
dominique:

The same person he accused of theft and cultism in 2016 suddenly becomes a saint and governor material in 2020. He and APC Edo stakeholders should have groomed and fielded someone else.

My madam,you should know by now that our politics has no rules, morals or shame.anything goes.enemies can become allies overnight once interests align.
Talking about grooming,he trusted obaseki and never thought he will betray him.the choice of pastor was an emergency situation.oshiomhole knows no one else can defeat obaseki except pastor. Mind you oshiomhole promised pastor that he will make him governor back in 2007 so he is simply fulfilling a promise
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by Dalby(m): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Coronavirus1:

It's obvious you are not in Benin city to see the good work of governor obaseki

Flooding, na work?

Abeg mention some with pictures...
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by Kindledlight(m): 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
In as much as I don't like the obaseki guy, I think he's slacking concerning the elections.. all ganduje videos should be played morning and night on all television stations in Edo, along the video of osho praising him and abusing ize iyanu the latter can still be played on radio. In all local languages, handbills should be distributed to everyone..if APC wins this election, obaseki fucc up big time

He should be denigrating and abusing people and not campaigning or showing what he has done for almost 4years? What will i call you sef?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by okito: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
BTW, Buhari during the 2019 election campaign had said he would ask Gandollar if he truly collected the bribe when he visits Kano for campaign. He is yet to revert on his findings. Naija!!! God help that country.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by opj21(m): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
what is actually the programs of this obaseki? am confused, about 71 days to Edo election, you are still saying God fatherism,, is DAT ur program again for the next for year again
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by Maliqcious: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Bighead9:
Ugly and incompetent Obaseki has no record of achievement. That's why he has engaged in hate propaganda. But the people of Edo state are wiser now, he will be voted out come September.
The Edo where i know and come from... Please if na sickness they do you go clinic... Yeye they smell.. For you information Pastor won't achieve quarter of what Obaseki has achieved.. E.g Yaya Bello, Osun state governor. Edo wise pass this your talk.. Obaseki is better think about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA / O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.