Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin (51054 Views)

Ganduje Video: Court Orders Flogging Of Kannywood Tiktok Skit Makers / Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) / PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by Angelawhite(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
LandMann:
Obaseki is acting foolishly and burning bridges left and right in the name of politics and desire for power.

You are denigrating Ganduje when all you can boast of are MOUs and painted buildings.

You are counting on the support of Dangote who is a northerner and closer to Ganduje than you who is a known betrayer.

You are denigrating Ize Iyamu and calling him violent when your deputy is said to be cult leader in one popular cult group in Nigeria and has allegedly been using his position to empower his fellow cult members which has led to high spate of killings and insecurity in Edo...

Obaseki is fighting Godfatherism but opened Edo treasury to PDP tax collectors who looted the state dry when they were in power and ensured Benin remained an ancient city, and are still looking for way to continue from where they stopped their looting.

Edo is not Lagos for sure... Edo needs to be bigger and better than Lagos and someone like Obaseki who makes poor political decisions when under pressure cannot lead Edo to Eldorado.

Lol. Go check who started the fight

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by ospido: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
[

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
E pain am well well oooooo
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by almarthins(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Bighead9:

Mention 10 projects Ugly Obaseki did and I'll mention over 100 projects Ganduje did in Kano

This was how we got mr integrity into the office of presidency. Today, we are all feeling sorry. We didnt properly delve into his past relationship with abacha and how he helped him loot nigeria. Ganduje case was a very visible one and yet the guy is walking free like no crime had bn commit. Ambode work for a much better lagos but how did apc repaid him? They brought a boyish man from no where and use mago mago formular called primary to edge out ambode.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by favinvest: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Racoon:
Hear what this man is saying.What kind of pastor will give credence to this brazen act of criminality by the shameless Gandollar? Pastor Adeboye please can you hear out your Pastor?

its now looking like of all the Christian clergies in politics, RCCG clergies/ Pastors are amongst the highest in number when it comes to integrity issue or practicalizing what they preach in the altar?

i think Pastor Adeboye needs to look into this!!!

RCCG Pastors are disgracing Christiandom in Nigeria too much
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Nothing else to say. The POI we want, the next Governor of our dear Edo State. Obaseki and his supporters crooks on NL should show us his projects, not the one started time immemorial WHICH HE JUST PAINTED. No one should listen to any hyping of Obaseki on NL, he's not as popular as POI now. They're just like EBS cheesy

He said: “It is obvious to everyone in Edo State and beyond now that the outgoing Governor of Edo State, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, and his party of tax-collectors have no record or achievements to campaign with.

Where is Pst. Ize Iyamu' running mate from ?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by ThatFairGuy1: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
Coronavirus1:

It's obvious you are not in Benin city to see the good work of governor obaseki
That's what we're saying. Is Benin city only Edo State
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by Bighead9: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
almarthins:

This was how we got mr integrity into the office of presidency. Today, we are all feeling sorry. We didnt properly delve into his past relationship with abacha and how he helped him loot nigeria. Ganduje case was a very visible one and yet the guy is walking free like no crime had bn commit. Ambode work for a much better lagos but how did apc repaid him? They brought a boyish man from no where and use mago mago formular called primary to edge out ambode.

I asked you to mention 10 projects Obaseki did and you decided to dodge my question, by writing a long epistle with no meaning.

Let me know when you have 10 projects Ugly Obaseki did.

1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by Bighead9: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Maliqcious:
The Edo where i know and come from... Please if na sickness they do you go clinic... Yeye they smell.. For you information Pastor won't achieve quarter of what Obaseki has achieved.. E.g Yaya Bello, Osun state governor. Edo wise pass this your talk.. Obaseki is better think about it.

Igbo man, you dey support incompetent Obaseki online, I hope you have a PVC?

I dare you to Post 10 projects Obaseki did and I'll credit your account with 10k.

Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by pquaver(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
ospido:

So you suddenly knew the meaning of defend.
Now for you to say Jesus defended the woman who was a prostitute shows that you haven't read that account at all or you read it passively otherwise why did Jesus tell her to "go and sin no more". This means Jesus knew she sinned.
Now contrary to that here you have your Edo "Messiah" defending an incumbent governor in a clear case of thievery. And you're supportive.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

English is your problem as I can see.. You are just moving from one dust yarn to another..
If from what you read from the news Op posted that iyamu defended Ganduje then go back and collect your money from your school its a waste..
Jesus defended the prostitute from being stoned using a question maybe in your small brain defence is when he wears shield and buckler or maybe when he laces his boot like van dyke.. Oga Don twist it if I am to be ashamed what are you going to do.. Is Obaseki and PDP saints.. Is it not the same Obaseki you and your iks and PDP have been telling us how useless he was was about 5months ago suddenly he is the best thing after toast bread.. My friend none of the people insulting Ganduje is better than him get that first into your head.. They all have corruption cases hanging on their heads.. WIKE has one has minister plus the one he is committing now in rivers same as Obaseki money laundering.. So don't come here to act holier than thous.. The hypocrisy of you pdp ilks is nauseating to high heavens.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by almarthins(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
Bighead9:

I asked you to mention 10 projects Obaseki did and you decided to dodge my question, by writing a long epistle with no meaning.

Let me know when you have 10 projects Ugly Obaseki did.

What does a typical nairalander like u know. You dodge main issue and start asking about project. Na so we jus be for this country. We dont know how to call a spade a spade, thats why we will keeping failing as a nation. For ur information i dont live edo state, i only visit. The people i met says the man is trying, the rest is history.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by leykelvin: 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Birds of the same Feathers.
Because you are having shameless Godfathers trying to impose you on Edo People, you are making big mouth.
You too have to answer the charges against you in the court concerning the 700 Million Naira.
In a good society Ganduje & Co. and even you talking, should be in Jail.
In fact Obaseki and his team should start playing now on Billboards around Edo State all what your Godfather Oshiomhole said about you.
Have you forgotten he called you a thief in some of the Videos? How can a thief be a governorship candidate in a healthy society? Shame on you guys. Anyway you can´t deceive Edo People. God bless Edo State.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by almarthins(m): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
Bighead9:

You are not from Edo, you don't lI've in Edo. Yet you are aguing with me.

Like I said initially, I know you are Igbo. Don't worry, Obaseki will win online. Just like Sarakı, Dino, Atiku, Peter Obi, Ojukwu and Goodluck Jonathan did.

You see ur life, how u take know say i no be edo? I studied and finished from uniben 2007, i am even from sabo gida, ora. Now tell me, wetin be ur problem?

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by ospido: 1:16am On Jul 12, 2020
pquaver:

English is your problem as I can see.. You are just moving from one dust yarn to another..
If from what you read from the news Op posted that iyamu defended Ganduje then go back and collect your money from your school its a waste..
Jesus defended the prostitute from being stoned using a question maybe in your small brain defence is when he wears shield and buckler or maybe when he laces his boot like van dyke.. Oga Don twist it if I am to be ashamed what are you going to do.. Is Obaseki and PDP saints.. Is it not the same Obaseki you and your iks and PDP have been telling us how useless he was was about 5months ago suddenly he is the best thing after toast bread.. My friend none of the people insulting Ganduje is better than him get that first into your head.. They all have corruption cases hanging on their heads.. WIKE has one has [/b]minister plus the one he is committing now in [b]rivers same as Obaseki money laundering.. So don't come here to act holier than thous.. The hypocrisy of you pdp ilks is nauseating to high heavens.

Since you have decided to turn this whole thing to insults and academics,I will not fail to spot all your errors and perhaps you'll be the one to honorably return your school fees if you ever attended any.
Perhaps you need to refer to your initial comments and see how you defended Ize-Iyamu who by his action or inaction was unwittingly defending the governor of Kano state.
You drew the world's attention to how Jesus defended a prostitute and by this you implied that he condoned the act rather than condemned it. This in itself is a lie.
And for your information your candidate is standing trial for collecting 700 million naira without being awarded a contract. Are you the trial Judge trying both govs Wike and Obaseki? Because you said they have money laundering cases.

I no sure say you ever go school rather na school go you.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by IgbalodeRaymond: 4:53am On Jul 12, 2020
almarthins:

You see ur life, how u take know say i no be edo? I studied and finished from uniben 2007, i am even from sabo gida, ora. Now tell me, wetin be ur problem?
chaiii bro
and you're busy responding to that thing?

Please check his posts and confirm yourself

you finished Uni in 2007 and I'm sure he was still in primary school by then.

chaiiii oga mi you fvck up oo

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by pquaver(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2020
ospido:

Since you have decided to turn this whole thing to insults and academics,I will not fail to spot all your errors and perhaps you'll be the one to honorably return your school fees if you ever attended any.
Perhaps you need to refer to your initial comments and see how you defended Ize-Iyamu who by his action or inaction was unwittingly defending the governor of Kano state.
You drew the world's attention to how Jesus defended a prostitute and by this you implied that he condoned the act rather than condemned it. This in itself is a lie.
And for your information your candidate is standing trial for collecting 700 million naira without being awarded a contract. Are you the trial Judge trying both govs Wike and Obaseki? Because you said they have money laundering cases.

I no sure say you ever go school rather na school go you.

First the errors mean nothing.. I am using a keypad and it can automatically suggest words.. Nairaland doesn't pay me do I cannot waste my time saying I am correcting anything.. Now to the point.. If you cannot draw the comparison between what jesus did for the prostitute and what iyamu did in Ganduje's case sorry I can't help you further intellectually..
2. Again go and learn the difference between Defence and Condone.. I will help you a bit.. Your Chief PDP Lawyer Ozoekhme has defended so many Looters in court and PDP has defended so many thieves including for Diezieani and Dasuki.. So now in clear term you are telling me PDP condones Looting, Stealing and Corrupt practices? Wow that is good to know.. I wish you can come out and say it loudly and see what same pdp will tell you.. And yes wike and Obaseki have corruption cases hanging on their heads but if you still insist of a case before a court... I think you should first point to the Judge and court Ganduje is standing trial before you ask me about wike and Obaseki..

Iyamu is standing trial for activities committed by your evil party and your lord and saviour Goodluck Jonathan.. He received money from your party that decided to share our national treasury as campaign funds and so it is a pdp party crime so if he is guilty pdp you are Shamelessly following is as guilty as him.. It's is the ideology of the useless party that he carried out..
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by Idiotseverywher: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2020
tesppidd:
Obaseki is calling Ganduje a thief yet his commissioner was caught with 2 million dollars at the airport.

Wike is calling Ganduje a thief yet Rivers people have not seen his budget for 5 years.

The irony of the country we live in.
. Are you really making sense with this your write up?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by Idiotseverywher: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2020
LandMann:
Obaseki is acting foolishly and burning bridges left and right in the name of politics and desire for power.

You are denigrating Ganduje when all you can boast of are MOUs and painted buildings.

You are counting on the support of Dangote who is a northerner and closer to Ganduje than you who is a known betrayer.

You are denigrating Ize Iyamu and calling him violent when your deputy is said to be cult leader in one popular cult group in Nigeria and has allegedly been using his position to empower his fellow cult members which has led to high spate of killings and insecurity in Edo...

Obaseki is fighting Godfatherism but opened Edo treasury to PDP tax collectors who looted the state dry when they were in power and ensured Benin remained an ancient city, and are still looking for way to continue from where they stopped their looting.

Edo is not Lagos for sure... Edo needs to be bigger and better than Lagos and someone like Obaseki who makes poor political decisions when under pressure cannot lead Edo to Eldorado.

. Can you tell us who will do that then? Let me tell Nigeria is place where politics must be played dirty because with the way things are going some people who think that they are the owners of this country will mess you up when they realize that you are ready to play dirty they will avoid you, if a judge at the supreme Court knows that if he gives you Ihedioha's treatment he or his family will be assainated, mark my words they will avoid you
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by ospido: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=pquaver post=91630013]

Ll
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by pquaver(m): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2020
ospido:

Am happy your brain is on reset mode now as you're gradually getting the meaning and clear contrast between to defend and to condone.
Do you need a soothe sayer to tell you that your candidate is guilty of both because he is one of them?
Now having received those funds from PDP and now he's standing trial for same, why then did you give him your party's ticket and receive him into your fold? It therefore means that you and your evil and satanic party are also guilty. Does it not?
Besides,the other governor up north was caught on video receiving those dollars. Didn't you see the video? But you're really shameless o.
Finally,kindly provide the SOURCE(S) of your corruption allegations against Wike and Obaseki. It is then and only then i can further waste my precious time replying you. If you can't provide any source material then you have to forever remain silent on this matter.
Your illiteracy is legendary as you do not still comprehend the difference between condone and defend.. I won't lecture you further as you are destined to remain a stark illiterate.. Anyways to tackle your points.. First the candidate is not guilty as no court of law has determined that so your warped mind can continue to deceive and until a court does that your opinion on it remains only relevant for the dustbin.. Ganduje on tape is still subject to prove and a court of law alone can prove that and not pdp and you.. Anyways I will refresh your memory for your holy wike and Obaseki.. And use your guilty logic u are using for Ganduje and iyamu for him and Obaseki too..I know you earn your peanut from this but we will not stop to point out your hypocrisy for you.. APC is satanic party I believe pdp is a heavenly party formed in heaven and ran by angels..
Unfortunately not enough space to put up all the screen shots for you.. By the way I think Edo commissioner osaze will tell you more about Obaseki and fraud..

Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by ospido: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2020
pquaver:
Your illiteracy is legendary as you do not still comprehend the difference between condone and defend.. I won't lecture you further as you are destined to remain a stark illiterate.. Anyways to tackle your points.. First the candidate is not guilty as no court of law has determined that so your warped mind can continue to deceive and until a court does that your opinion on it remains only relevant for the dustbin.. Ganduje on tape is still subject to prove and a court of law alone can prove that and not pdp and you.. Anyways I will refresh your memory for your holy wike and Obaseki.. And use your guilty logic u are using for Ganduje and iyamu for him and Obaseki too..I know you earn your peanut from this but we will not stop to point out your hypocrisy for you.. APC is satanic party I believe pdp is a heavenly party formed in heaven and ran by angels..
Unfortunately not enough space to put up all the screen shots for you.. By the way I think Edo commissioner osaze will tell you more about Obaseki and fraud..

An illiterate like you cannot lecture another illiterate on a subject you know absolutely nothing about let Aline lecture someone like like me.
Besides,which EFCC are you talking about? Is it the one under the man who has been denied confirmation and failed the test of integrity and also indicted by DSS and now is also facing corruption charges or what? Now i can see where your problems lie.
You are the dumbest person I've seen on this platform. Imagine a case you referred to about Wike since 2013 and till now nothing has been done and you're here spewing trash. You think cases are handled and won on the pages of newspapers.
Yeye dey smell for your body.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by pquaver(m): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2020
ospido:

An illiterate like you cannot lecture another illiterate on a subject you know absolutely nothing about let Aline lecture someone like like me.
Besides,which EFCC are you talking about? Is it the one under the man who has been denied confirmation and failed the test of integrity and also indicted by DSS and now is also facing corruption charges or what? Now i can see where your problems lie.
You are the dumbest person I've seen on this platform. Imagine a case you referred to about Wike since 2013 and till now nothing has been done and you're here spewing trash. You think cases are handled and won on the pages of newspapers.
Yeye dey smell for your body.
Ode the tinubu you call everyday is not since 1999.. You dumbness is beyond reason you cannot even bring two issue into context.. Jumping from one point to another like a dumb monkey on a tree without arriving at a point.. No your Wike is A holy Saint nonsense
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by ospido: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2020
[quote author=pquaver post=91665859] ss"

Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by pquaver(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
ospido:

If you like call me fool no problem.
See who is claiming to bring two issues into context and you are now making reference to Tinubu on a thread that has no connection with his appellation. So you want us to now begin to discuss him when it is clear even to the deaf and dumb that this thread isn't about him. No connection whatsoever. Who reasons like that? Only Orzuor does.
Now it is becoming clearer that you reason with your "ANAL OBLONGATA."

Again the thread is about politician and the party you claimed is evil and devilish why supporting one you try to portray as good and angelic so it is not out of context as tinubu is a pbig part of the party.. You were already discussing him one you called APC devilish and Shameless.. Shebi you see say you be olodo you never still get am reach now... Learn ooo resolve of context seem to be a big challenge for you..
Re: Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin by ospido: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
[quote author=pquaver post=91670120]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) / O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) / Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.