Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally (28104 Views)

APC Disqualifies 12 Kogi Governorship Aspirants (Full List) / APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election / BREAKING: APC Disqualifies Shittu From Guber Race Over NYSC Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Dansuqi: 1:00am On Jul 11, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Ondo retrogrades everytime they opt for political difference. As far back 1956 and the days of original Afenifere and Agbekoya Ondo and Ibadan has been the hotbed of Yoruba politics. It eve goes back further into the days of Kiriji. Ondo is a rebel on the Yoruba political landscape. 1956, 1963, 1979, 1983, 1992, 2012, 2015. Ondo has never been PDP. AD won in 2012 but Mimiko decamped to PDP. In SW, it was the only non ACN state in 2012. It was also the only non APC state in 2015. In 2023 Ondo will rebel against APC but if they choose APC it will be a rebellion against Akeredolu. They like to do politics different in Ondo, they go against trend.

I agree.mind you labour party won in 2012 not Ad.they love rebelling mostly at national elections.that rebellion would be possible in 2024
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by BabaRamota1980: 1:04am On Jul 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

With how his major opponents are miscalculating,aketi will not need abuja,tinubu or any outside help.he will cruise to an easy victory.if tinubu was supporting someone else, oshiomhole before his sack would have ordered direct primaries for ondo

With what is he going to cruise to victory? So they are doing indirect primaries in Ondo, im not sure you understand what indirect primary is. This is where you use delegates to pick a candidate. Opposite of that is direct primary. In direct primary party members vote. To see who will win feel the delegates and their sentiments about their state and where it is.
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Dansuqi: 1:08am On Jul 11, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

With what is he going to cruise to victory? So they are doing indirect primaries in Ondo, im not sure you understand what indirect primary is. This is where you use delegates to pick a candidate. Opposite of that is direct primary. In direct primary party members vote. To see who will win feel the delegates and their sentiments about their state and where it is.

You are the one that is misunderstanding issues here.a governor will always win indirect primaries except the national chapter decides to fail him and tweak the delegates list but as it stands majority of the delegates are in aketi pockets.he controls the state party structure.do you realize that all other candidates including olusola oke arw calling for direct primaries?
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by FlordFlorez(m): 1:10am On Jul 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

Aketi is winning son
yes, in ur dream, ancestor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by BabaRamota1980: 1:11am On Jul 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

I agree.mind you labour party won in 2012 not Ad.they love rebelling mostly at national elections.that rebellion would be possible in 2024

I dont know i keep throwing up wrong party labels. Yes, but even at regional level they have tried that numerous times. In fact in 2012 Late Ajimobi and Papa Akande both spoke about Ondo politics and figuratively that it would not be Ondo if ACN had won. In this Ondo election there will be two casualties of the competition. APC should not put their hope. In fact Sowore might pull a surprise. However, if Ondo go for APC it will not be Akeredolu.
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by FlordFlorez(m): 1:14am On Jul 11, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Ondo retrogrades everytime they opt for political difference. As far back 1956 and the days of original Afenifere and Agbekoya Ondo and Ibadan has been the hotbed of Yoruba politics. It eve goes back further into the days of Kiriji. Ondo is a rebel on the Yoruba political landscape. 1956, 1963, 1979, 1983, 1992, 2012, 2015. Ondo has never been PDP. AD won in 2012 but Mimiko decamped to PDP. In SW, it was the only non ACN state in 2012. It was also the only non APC state in 2015. In 2023 Ondo will rebel against APC but if they choose APC it will be a rebellion against Akeredolu. They like to do politics different in Ondo, they go against trend.
And that's why I'm seeing Aketi not coming back plus the heavy weight politicians resigning and decamping on a daily basis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by FlordFlorez(m): 1:17am On Jul 11, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

I dont know i keep throwing up wrong party labels. Yes, but even at regional level they have tried that numerous times. In fact in 2012 Late Ajimobi and Papa Akande both spoke about Ondo politics and figuratively that it would not be Ondo if ACN had won. In this Ondo election there will be two casualties of the competition. APC should not put their hope. In fact Sowore might pull a surprise. However, if Ondo go for APC it will not be Akeredolu.
gbam! But don't forget the popularity and stronghold Jegede poses. If not for that pig jimoh, u will agree with me that he would have won that election against Aketi.
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Dansuqi: 1:18am On Jul 11, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

The primaries is on the 20th,I'll remind you
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by BabaRamota1980: 1:18am On Jul 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

You are the one that is misunderstanding issues here.a governor will always win indirect primaries except the national chapter decides to fail him and tweak the delegates list but as it stands majority of the delegates are in aketi pockets.he controls the state party structure.do you realize that all other candidates including olusola oke are calling for direct primaries?

Dial back to PortHarcourt, 2018 PDP convention. Atiku pulled a trick and snatched delegates from his opponents camp. Akeredolu has too much internal battles in Ondo to command a win. Loyalty to him is fluid.
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Dansuqi: 1:19am On Jul 11, 2020
FlordFlorez:
And that's why I'm seeing Aketi not coming back plus the heavy weight politicians resigning and decamping on a daily basis.

Which heavyweight? Upon all the decamping in 2018 by saraki and others,did it stop the victory of APC?
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Dansuqi: 1:21am On Jul 11, 2020
FlordFlorez:
gbam! But don't forget the popularity and stronghold Jegede poses. If not for that pig jimoh, u will agree with me that he would have won that election against Aketi.

The popularity that made him to lose akure his hometown? Is it jimoh that made him to lose akure and ondo central?
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by BabaRamota1980: 1:21am On Jul 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

The primaries is on the 20th,I'll remind you
yeah bro, two Mondays away. If Aketi emerges APC can kiss Ondo goodbye.
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by FlordFlorez(m): 1:25am On Jul 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

Which heavyweight? Upon all the decamping in 2018 by saraki and others,did it stop the victory of APC?
Did u just called that daylight democracy r*pe a victory?

2 Likes

Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Dansuqi: 1:26am On Jul 11, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Dial back to PortHarcourt, 2018 PDP convention. Atiku pulled a trick and snatched delegates from his opponents camp. Akeredolu has too much internal battles in Ondo to command a win. Loyalty to him is fluid.

You see,you are wrong at every corners.that was pdp primaries not APC.there was no incumbent there,it was a level playing ground and atiku is a stronger politician compared to his opponents.he wasn't contesting against any incumbent.so theres no basis for comparison.

During the 2016 primaries in ondo,aketi narrowly won it against frontrunners like oke and Abraham.now that he is an incumbent governor,it will be a whitewash
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by FlordFlorez(m): 1:27am On Jul 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

The popularity that made him to lose akure his hometown? Is it jimoh that made him to lose akure and ondo central?
the answer is in your question.
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Dansuqi: 1:27am On Jul 11, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Did u just called that daylight democracy r*pe a victory?

A robbery in which atiku lost his polling unit? Was atiku ever leading at any point in the election?
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Dansuqi: 1:28am On Jul 11, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
yeah bro, two Mondays away. If Aketi emerges APC can kiss Ondo goodbye.

I wonder you are calculating aketi's chances.
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Dansuqi: 1:29am On Jul 11, 2020
FlordFlorez:
the answer is in your question.

Jegede's popularity starts and ends in akure.he was never meant to win so he lost and will still lose.
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by FlordFlorez(m): 1:34am On Jul 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

You see,you are wrong at every corners.that was pdp primaries not APC.there was no incumbent there,it was a level playing ground and atiku is a stronger politician compared to his opponents.he wasn't contesting against any incumbent.so theres no basis for comparison.

During the 2016 primaries in ondo,aketi narrowly won it against frontrunners like oke and Abraham.now that he is an incumbent governor,it will be a whitewash
back in 2016, Aketi was the strongest opponent in APC primary. Who is Abraham prior to 2016 if not for Tinubu that brought him to limelight? Aketi didn't narrowly won but rightly won. Where was One when Aketi contested against mimiko?
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by FlordFlorez(m): 1:39am On Jul 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

A robbery in which atiku lost his polling unit? Was atiku ever leading at any point in the election?
that is a dirty politics. Osho and obaseki lost their polling units, senatorial districts yet, obaseki won in 2016. Osinbajo lost his unit too. The list is long. 2019 election is the least faired election ever conducted in Nigeria.
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by FlordFlorez(m): 1:40am On Jul 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

Jegede's popularity starts and ends in akure.he was never meant to win so he lost and will still lose.
Now that there's no jimoh, let's watch peacefully.
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Dansuqi: 1:44am On Jul 11, 2020
FlordFlorez:
back in 2016, Aketi was the strongest opponent in APC primary. Who is Abraham prior to 2016 if not for Tinubu that brought him to limelight? Aketi didn't narrowly won but rightly won. Where was One when Aketi contested against mimiko?

Aketi was not the strongest,Abraham and oke were.you are not an APC member,why not concern yourself with pdp matters? You hate APC and just want them to be losing for your evil party.that's not happening.politics is not propelled by childish sentiments.APC is superior to pdp and will always emerge victorious.if you are wise,you will come to discover that for APC to win bayelsa, edo and ondo are walkovers.you cannot keep on hating APC,it will drain you.a lot of your colleagues in pdp have left the forum or resigned to fate.I suggest you choose one
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Dansuqi: 1:46am On Jul 11, 2020
FlordFlorez:
that is a dirty politics. Osho and obaseki lost their polling units, senatorial districts yet, obaseki won in 2016. Osinbajo lost his unit too. The list is long. 2019 election is the least faired election ever conducted in Nigeria.

Oshio has never lost his polling unit.the worst election is that of 2007....atiku truly lost.obaseki lost his unit because hes neither politically strong nor popular and will still lose
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by fergie001: 5:48am On Jul 11, 2020
FlordFlorez:
wait, are u now denying the a*s-licking? Jasonscoolari fergie001 come and see o, our 'legal inputs' bloda is denying his pay master.
I think with the events in Ondo for some years now, the support of Tinubu for any candidate spells doom for that candidate, at least publicly, that doesn't take away the fact that Abraham is a Tinubu loyalist.

In the SW...I can say for sure Ondo houses the biggest opposition to a Tinubu or political conformity, so if he wants someone he wouldn't make it public at least for now, but Aketi isn't one of them. He will never support Aketi unless it is a cul de sac.

I am an Aketi fan too but I am surprised at his politics. 4 years ago, it wàs operation stop Mimiko for trying to make Ondo Central another Kogi East.

With the opposition of Aketi on all sides, especially from his own Ondo North Zone......It might be Operation Stop Aketi.

I wish him well, though.

Sammy07:

Can you tell me what happened in Kogi East?
But APC will do everything to retain Ondo.
They wouldn't wanna lose it like Oyo.
They dominated governorship since the inception of the State.
It took the death of Audi for another Zone to benefit.

Mimiko is from Central and tries to foist Jegede, from the same Central Zone.

The problem is not the PDP....It is that the APC will help the PDP.
The in-fighting in the APC is acute. 11 aspirants with more than half from his same Northern Zone (3 or 4 from Owo).

I don Comot mouth from his matter. Na hope I dey get where e dey now.
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by prinx55555(m): 8:22am On Jul 11, 2020
Jimiyung:
Info from Ondo is Tinubu is now supporting Aketi
Keep hallucinating.

1 Like

Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by barrypro: 8:27am On Jul 11, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by joyandfaith: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2020
PIMPAR:
Tinubu must have been tormenting most of you
keep on hailing tinubu till death

1 Like

Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Isobug: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2020
Jimiyung:
Info from Ondo is Tinubu is now supporting Aketi
Does he have a choice? Let him try nonsense and Akeredolu will do him Obaseki's

1 Like

Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Dpharisee: 8:34am On Jul 11, 2020
Ambode is the meaning of cowardice, Ondo no be Lagos grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest / 2023 Presidency: Amosun As Malami's Running Mate / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.