Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,253 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally (28103 Views)

APC Disqualifies 12 Kogi Governorship Aspirants (Full List) / APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election / BREAKING: APC Disqualifies Shittu From Guber Race Over NYSC Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by wetmenow: 9:52am On Jul 11, 2020
Tinubu is going down gradually. That's politics. You can't be at the top forever.
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by celeiyke: 9:54am On Jul 11, 2020
johnmartus:
Shut up. The igbo newspaper that don't want Tinubu to breath wouldn't stop propagating fake newspaper. Segun didn't show interest in the first place

U are a complete clown. Daily trust is now an Igbo paper
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Sakobaba(m): 9:57am On Jul 11, 2020
DISTRESS SALE

1) Logic Palm Estate
4 plots of land for sale
TITLE: Governor consent
PRICE: 5m per plot
LOCATION: superior motors by oando filling station Abijor lekki epe Expressway, Lagos State.call/whatsapp +2348094129796
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by flames01: 9:57am On Jul 11, 2020
Mordecai:

For the past 12 years, rather. It appears Jagaban hasn't quite figured out Ondo State.

He has even not succeeded with Ekiti. Fayemi seems to have turned against him.

Ekiti and Ondo seem to be alike
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Abasman008(m): 9:58am On Jul 11, 2020
adekolaelect:
A poor only looking for the downfall of the Riches as you always looking for downfall of Tinubu. The Rich's only wish themselves Good because they know what it takes to be rich while poorer like you always envy Riches to make them come down to where you are (poorer) .A poorer always happy for the downfall of the riches That is why riches don't like poorer bcs poorer like you always wish them bad lock .The riches always wish you to remain who you are simply because of your evil wishes towards the Riches .
oboy you never grow o!! I wonder why kids are allowed on nairaland
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 11, 2020
PIMPAR:
Tinubu must have been tormenting most of you
Now how do you feel as they are now tormenting your master and lord?
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by wellmax(m): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2020
Tinubu is your nightmare. If anyone loses he automatically becomes Tinubu's associate ir preferred candidates.
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by timmybabyface: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2020
Jimiyung:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-apc-disqualifies-tinubus-ally-segun-abraham.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true

This news is fake my people ! Chief Segun Abraham will come out to address this shortly . He was never disqualified for actic party or for supporting Olusola Oke In 2016. Be calm my people and Aketi group are scared because they know that Segun Abraham is their major fear and problem in the coming election
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Jimiyung(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2020
This news is everywhere while yours is just in this thread. I cannot laugh enough. It was clearly stated that he can appeal. Fake indeed. He never stood a chance against Aketi.
timmybabyface:

This news is fake my people ! Chief Segun Abraham will come out to address this shortly . He was never disqualified for actic party or for supporting Olusola Oke In 2016. Be calm my people and Aketi group are scared because they know that Segun Abraham is their major fear and problem in the coming election
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Akolawole(m): 10:47am On Jul 11, 2020
deboysben:
Seeing how they are beating Tinubu on the game they said he is a gurugrin

Tinubu has been rendered incapacitated politically.

He is towing through awolowo legacy.

What is about Awolowo?

Segun Abraham is close ally of Tinubu so is Olusola Oke and Akeredolu(who was his former lawyer)
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Shegunsmart(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2020
Don't deceive yourselves...Tinubu remains strong and firmly in control of things.

Aside Aketi, every other screened candidates are from Tinubu's school of thought. Either ways,he holds the ace.
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by FlordFlorez(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2020
fergie001:

I think with the events in Ondo for some years now, the support of Tinubu for any candidate spells doom for that candidate, at least publicly, that doesn't take away the fact that Abraham is a Tinubu loyalist.

In the SW...I can say for sure Ondo houses the biggest opposition to a Tinubu or political conformity, so if he wants someone he wouldn't make it public at least for now, but Aketi isn't one of them. He will never support Aketi unless it is a cul de sac.

I am an Aketi fan too but I am surprised at his politics. 4 years ago, it wàs operation stop Mimiko for trying to make Ondo Central another Kogi East.

With the opposition of Aketi on all sides, especially from his own Ondo North Zone......It might be Operation Stop Aketi.

I wish him well, though.
i'm also a fan of aketi (but never apc's), but with edo & ondo in pdp's pocket, apc will be cast to the pit of hell come 2020. Thats my inputs.

1 Like

Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Mcfi(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2020
PIMPAR:

Keep quiet. Even when you fail to impregnate your wife. Its Tinubu.

Chisos. Why are you this wicked na?
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Pickieox(m): 11:16am On Jul 11, 2020
adekolaelect:
A poor only looking for the downfall of the Riches as you always looking for downfall of Tinubu. The Rich's only wish themselves Good because they know what it takes to be rich while poorer like you always envy Riches to make them come down to where you are (poorer) .A poorer always happy for the downfall of the riches That is why riches don't like poorer bcs poorer like you always wish them bad lock .The riches always wish you to remain who you are simply because of your evil wishes towards the Riches .

You're one of the problems of this country. How dare you call and continue to support a looter who has stolen the common wealth of your motherland a rich person? I wonder what our youths are turning to...
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Alabaarowolo: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2020
Rescue Sokoto North/South, Sanusi Danfulani mission 2023 by Muhammad Nasiru
For Sokoto All Progressives Congress (APC) to harmonise its strategic approach to take back Sokoto North and South federal constituency in 2023 and move the constituency forward from failure of the present representation at the House of Representatives, Hon. Sanusi Danfulani is the best candidate ready for the job and would serve as the last option of hope for the APC and the good people of Sokoto North and South federal constituency.
https://www.blueprint.ng/rescue-sokoto-north-south-sanusi-danfulani-mission-2023-by-muhammad-nasiru/

Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Tflex01: 11:26am On Jul 11, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I want to understand cause I'm in Ondo.

The fact that you are in Ondo does not mean that you understand Ondo politics.

Your claim that Ondo people hate Tinubu is fallacious.
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Burgerlomo: 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
SLAP44:

Ondo state people are very wise, they don't want their destinies to be locked inside a bullion van grin

Ondo is not Lagos.

Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by biggy26: 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
Jimiyung:
Info from Ondo is Tinubu is now supporting Aketi
He has no choice. He has to join the winning side.
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by alfredilly: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
SLAP44:

Ondo state people are very wise, they don't want their destinies to be locked inside a bullion van grin

Ondo is not Lagos.

Igbo insecurity about Awolowo is the reason behind the blind hatred for Tinubu. Awolowo and Tinubu aren't viewed in the same likeness by south westerner. While Tinubu is seen as a political player who Rose from the current crop of greedy and corrupt leadership, Awolowo is held in high esteem as a nation builder whose achievement is used as a standard for good governance.

While this isn't difficult for Igbo to see, they were so blindfolded by tribal sentiment and inherent hatred for any Yoruba politician of national influence. They rejected MKO and opted for Hausa man, they rejected Falae, the Yoruba choice in 1999 yet they are claiming Yoruba always betray alliance.
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by PDSI(m): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Make we see how Akeredolu will win in Ondo without support from fellow south west governor's including Jagaban...

That Agbo guy will teach him a lesson.
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by chozzy: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
2023 begins
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by alfredilly: 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Ondo retrogrades everytime they opt for political difference. As far back 1956 and the days of original Afenifere and Agbekoya Ondo and Ibadan has been the hotbed of Yoruba politics. It eve goes back further into the days of Kiriji. Ondo is a rebel on the Yoruba political landscape. 1956, 1963, 1979, 1983, 1992, 2012, 2015. Ondo has never been PDP. AD won in 2012 but Mimiko decamped to PDP. In SW, it was the only non ACN state in 2012. It was also the only non APC state in 2015. In 2023 Ondo will rebel against APC but if they choose APC it will be a rebellion against Akeredolu. They like to do politics different in Ondo, they go against trend.

Ondo has been known for radical and progressive politics. I may disagree with your view that they do things differently. D the 1960s, 70s and 80s, Ondo were keen followers of Awolowo politics. In 1979 and 1983, Ondo delivered the highest result for Awo UPN. Same in 1993, Abiola has a strong support base as Ondo personalities form the stronghold of NADECO and Afenifere with pa Abraham Adesanya, Femi Falana and Gani Fawehinmi being a strong voice against military rule. The AD candidate in 1999, Olu Falae was an Ondo man.

1 Like

Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by SLAP44: 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
alfredilly:

Igbo insecurity about Awolowo is the reason behind the blind hatred for Tinubu. Awolowo and Tinubu aren't viewed in the same likeness by south westerner. While Tinubu is seen as a political player who Rose from the current crop of greedy and corrupt leadership, Awolowo is held in high esteem as a nation builder whose achievement is used as a standard for good governance.

While this isn't difficult for Igbo to see, they were so blindfolded by tribal sentiment and inherent hatred for any Yoruba politician of national influence. They rejected MKO and opted for Hausa man, they rejected Falae, the Yoruba choice in 1999 yet they are claiming Yoruba always betray alliance.

I have never seen so much rubbish written in one go like this. Calling LAWMA grin
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Advocate500: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
adekolaelect:
can u stop this nonsense narrative for one's, someone said he doesn't want to ass lick him like u what is difficult to understand?
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Senatorkolade: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Tinubu is not supporting any aspirant apart from akeredolu.

Don't mind them.
They will be shouting Ondo, Edo etc is not Lagos whereas they will not succeed in life if they don't come to Lagos to work and live.
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by FlordFlorez(m): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tflex01:

The fact that you are in Ondo does not mean that you understand Ondo politics.

Your claim that Ondo people hate Tinubu is fallacious.
prove me wrong, oga.
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by ykgold29(m): 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
Jimiyung:
Info from Ondo is Tinubu is now supporting Aketi
abio, aketi dont have any formidable opponents in apc right now. Everything is cool with the party
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by Augustenite(m): 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
EastGold:
ONDO IS NOT LAGOS.

We avoid Tinubu like a plaque. Associate yourself with Tinubu in ondo state, you are dead politically

U be fool. Who knows you or your father for planet earth? You son of nobody. So, Tinubu is the problem of your father that make him to fail his generation. Use ur brain
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by adekolaelect(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Pickieox:

You're one of the problems of this country. How dare you call and continue to support a looter who has stolen the common wealth of your motherland a rich person? I wonder what our youths are turning to...
as you too celebrating Ibori and Kalu after court conviction.

Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by adekolaelect(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
BRASH:
Which Language is this please?
ask google
Re: APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally by bolinxman: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
Augustenite:

U be fool. Who knows you or your father for planet earth? You son of nobody. So, Tinubu is the problem of your father that make him to fail his generation. Use ur brain
Don't mind them , they always try associate Tinubu with every news item, at the moment Aketi is a bad product to sell.Oshiomhole should be happy that is no more the party's chairman, Apc will fail if they field Akeredolu as their candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects / Two Commissioners In Ebonyi Exchange Blows In Public / Tony Elumelu With Obama, Warren Buffet, U2 & Danald Kaberuka (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.