Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) (9649 Views)

Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him / See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kiki Osinbande was a hard worker, she do oguaja work in Abuja once upon a times grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Pierced(f): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
tongue
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
E be like she even sell agege bread, pure water and granut for her fellow oguaja undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
Finally, na from oguaja money she take rent the place from Adams. Glamd me up biko grin

22 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
I still believe her though angry that iPod yoot Jackson want to pour sand sand for her garri

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Brandstudio01: 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
It's well my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by DiagnoPolitics: 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
Lol.. magu don light fire for osinbajo and family nyash. grin grin

They must vomit our N4bn yams. grin grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by ChaleeBendel: 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
She owns the house after all.

How can you be a tenant in your own house? So she built the house and then dashed it to her landlord because she enjoys paying rent. Zombie ehn! grin

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by dimexy247(m): 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by delpee(f): 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
ChaleeBendel:
She owns the house after all.

How can you be a tenant in your own house? So she built the house and then dashed it to her landlord because she enjoys paying rent. Zombie ehn! grin

Anyone in Abuja can verify the true owner of the house.
Besides, finishing the internal space of a house to suit one's needs is commonplace. You only need the permission of the landlord.

It's best to verify instead of speculating or assuming. Always an avoidable sin.

I hold no brief for her. I'd rather wait for the truth in all these stories.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
A very hardworking lady.gringrin

15 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by longetivity(m): 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
ipob miscreants why

5 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by CaPpaDonNa: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
J111333:
A very hardworking lady.gringrin
very very hardworking ni o grin I Stan the wife material

6 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by longetivity(m): 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
yeye pipu

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by yanabasee1(m): 12:23am On Jul 11, 2020
delpee:

Besides, finishing the internal space of a house to suit one's needs is commonplace. You only need the permission of the landlord.

It's best to verify instead of speculating or assuming. Always an avoidable sin.

As a ward to the vice president of Nigeria, you can never rent a house, anywhere in Nigeria....

The FCT minister will single handedly give her a plot of land in AMAC to build whatever she wants to build....

She's not renting that glam house.... She owns it....

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Olabode971(f): 12:38am On Jul 11, 2020
Hmmm.... trying hard to cover up. Ms Kiki Osibanjo a.k.a Madame Workaholic

Working literally on the site everyday of the year. Aunty; are u a Labour-Man or Assistant Carpenter?

Naso she get stamina like horse abi?

#MamaFriyoryor

grin

Magu has laid down Magun(thunderbolt) for Osibandede household.

grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Saintmary(f): 12:39am On Jul 11, 2020
delpee:

Finishing the internal space for a year

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by FlordFlorez(m): 12:56am On Jul 11, 2020
Why are they desperate to refute the allegations? Why not choose legal way? something is not clear jor.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by igboamakaaa: 1:00am On Jul 11, 2020
So she is literally saying that she joined the labourers in the construction work? Man....i initially didn't believe that Twitter guy but with this unreasonable reply, I'm starting to believe that there's something fishy about the whole arrangement.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by CaPpaDonNa: 2:33am On Jul 11, 2020
Olabode971:
Hmmm.... trying hard to cover up. Ms Kiki Osibanjo a.k.a Madame Workaholic

Working literally on the site everyday of the year. Aunty; are u a Labour-Man or Assistant Carpenter?

Naso she get stamina like horse abi?

#MamaFriyoryor

grin

Magu has laid down Magun(thunderbolt) for Osibandede household.

grin
you dey craze cry As she work finish, she dey even fry akara for boys sef

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by aminusodiq(m): 2:34am On Jul 11, 2020
Nigerian youths are clouth chasers!!!....when someone is making an hefty allegation, rather than think through it and maybe deduce an iota of truth in d whole asumotion, they'll stat insulting d accuser and asslicking their operesor on Instagram!!!

Now this one is renting a house she built and (literally finished within a year being one of the laborers)!!!! Dis Nigeria issue just taya me

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 11, 2020
wink
MASTAkiLLAh:
Kiki Osinbande was a hard worker, she do oguaja work in Abuja once upon a times grin
Hmmm, some Wu-tang kiLLah bees thread

2 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by gentlestdude(m): 3:05am On Jul 11, 2020
Imagine all the while Nigerian politicians, their wives and children with their billion naira businesses and they still keep stealing more to put in the business already worth billions, abeg how una wan take get hospital, school, good road, good light... when all the trillions are lying waste in some people's Bank accounts as I'm typing this.

11 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by ThatFairGuy1: 4:07am On Jul 11, 2020
She challenged you to confirm the ownership but you're all here ranting. RANT THAT CANT HAVE ANY EFFECT grin
You can all fvck yourselves haters. She isn't reason why you are wretched.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Olabode971(f): 4:14am On Jul 11, 2020
CaPpaDonNa:
you dey craze cry As she work finish, she dey even fry akara for boys sef

grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by 444crop: 4:26am On Jul 11, 2020
All abachas loot were not saved in his name, amaechi, same. How many of them? We are well aware that these days u can have properties or even bank accounts in different names... So chill... U did oguaja work and achieved this? I have tons of cousins in the village doing oguaja work too...because a Lil light was shed in kikis direction, she's shaking... I can sniff fear from all those write ups... But truth be told, if I was in her position , I might probably get the best of life but at the detriment of a whole nation.... Haba and to top it all up osibanjo a redeem pastor?? How

10 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:15am On Jul 11, 2020
Don't know if we expect a daughter of the vice president to sell akara on the street as a sign of hardwork.

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Iamgrey5(m): 5:19am On Jul 11, 2020
Most of the stupid tribalist have forgotten that people can actually renovate a building rented to ones taste.

It's not enough to be a stupid tribalist in this world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by ivandragon: 5:49am On Jul 11, 2020
Why are some people going ape-sh!t crazy over the allegations levelled against the VP & his family?

When the VP was busy casting aspersions without proof on others, he thought it was fun right?

Even if Kiki doesn't own the building, renting & renovation of such a building would have still cost a tidy sum, in the millions, where did she get the money from?

As much as there is a need to weed out fake news & accusations, those who are initiators of such should quietly shoulder their burden when the shoe is on the other foot...

5 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by SOFTDRINK: 6:20am On Jul 11, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Most of the stupid tribalist have forgotten that people can actually renovate a building rented to ones taste.

It's not enough to be a stupid tribalist in this world.

Renovating a house for one whole year?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by West1side: 6:23am On Jul 11, 2020
Foolish Igbos sha Wan perish over Yoruba wey senior dem matter. Hateful souls everywhere but who send una papa. Where Azikiwe n Ekwume daughter today ?! They should a rot in the deepest. Part of hell fire. You are free to commit suicide if na she own the property or not.

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by SpatialKing(m): 6:44am On Jul 11, 2020
Hushibanjo and his family are cashing out already

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) / Confusion In Police Headquarter Abuja / Why We Are Running Away From Our People After Elections – Katsina Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.