Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo (23218 Views)

Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu / I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu / Kwara Freedom Is Unstoppable In 2019, Says Kwara Must Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by West1side: 6:51am On Jul 11, 2020
FORMER Member, House ofRepresentatives and ViceChairman, National Campaign Council, All Progressives Congress, APC, for the September 19 Governorship Elections in Edo State, Hon Patrick Obahiagbon, aka Igodomigodo, has described the political union of All Progressives Congress, APC, Candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu and former National Chairman of the party, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, as an unbeatable political force in the forthcoming elections.

Obahiagbon, in an interview with Saturday Vanguard, however, noted: “I am not one to deceive myself that the election is going to be a tea party for the APC, not necessarily because of the governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, but primarily due to the fact that you cannot dismiss the rival Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Edo state.”

His words: “The good news is that Edo state is predominantly a progressive state and the electorate have always voted for progressive politics which APC represents. Also of more fundamental importance is the fact that the combination of Pastor Osagie Ize lyamu and Comrade Adams Oshiomhole is an unconquerable political armada to contend with come September 19.”

The political question in Edo state for a period of time has been are you with Oshiomhole or Ize lyamu? And now that they are together, Edo is guaranteed to be returned back to the trajectory of progressive politics with APC back in Osadebe Avenue, Benin City after the governorship elections,” he stated. Excerpts:

In a recent interview, you accurately saw the intervention of APC governors for Governor Obaseki as being too late – that was before he was screened out, but you did not see the calamity that befell your boss, Adams Oshiomhole, what really happened to Oshiomhole in your opinion?

Of course I spoke of the belated efforts of APC governors at that time to be one of locking the stable doors only after the horses have bolted, especially when it was the same set of governors that was largely feeding and masturbating Governor Obaseki’s sense of self-importance and outright spitting on the face of his political benefactor and mentor.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/ize-iyamu-oshiomhole-unstoppable-in-edo-patrick-obahiagbon/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by yerokunphilips: 6:51am On Jul 11, 2020
West1side:
FORMER Member, House ofRepresentatives and ViceChairman, National Campaign Council, All Progressives Congress, APC, for the September 19 Governorship Elections in Edo State, Hon Patrick Obahiagbon, aka Igodomigodo, has described the political union of All Progressives Congress, APC, Candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu and former National Chairman of the party, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, as an unbeatable political force in the forthcoming elections.

Obahiagbon, in an interview with Saturday Vanguard, however, noted: “I am not one to deceive myself that the election is going to be a tea party for the APC, not necessarily because of the governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, but primarily due to the fact that you cannot dismiss the rival Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Edo state.”

His words: “The good news is that Edo state is predominantly a progressive state and the electorate have always voted for progressive politics which APC represents. Also of more fundamental importance is the fact that the combination of Pastor Osagie Ize lyamu and Comrade Adams Oshiomhole is an unconquerable political armada to contend with come September 19.”

The political question in Edo state for a period of time has been are you with Oshiomhole or Ize lyamu? And now that they are together, Edo is guaranteed to be returned back to the trajectory of progressive politics with APC back in Osadebe Avenue, Benin City after the governorship elections,” he stated. Excerpts:

In a recent interview, you accurately saw the intervention of APC governors for Governor Obaseki as being too late – that was before he was screened out, but you did not see the calamity that befell your boss, Adams Oshiomhole, what really happened to Oshiomhole in your opinion?

Of course I spoke of the belated efforts of APC governors at that time to be one of locking the stable doors only after the horses have bolted, especially when it was the same set of governors that was largely feeding and masturbating Governor Obaseki’s sense of self-importance and outright spitting on the face of his political benefactor and mentor.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/ize-iyamu-oshiomhole-unstoppable-in-edo-patrick-obahiagbon/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by Ezennwa(m): 6:52am On Jul 11, 2020
hmm!

Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by Temitopemo6e6(m): 6:54am On Jul 11, 2020
Mr gigantic grammar

governments asinine and puerile ratiocinations
attempting to justiceate It
has asseverated that its intentions is guided by the
need to checkmate the odoriferous excesses of a Machiavellian and Mephistophelean cabal and I
have said to myself, what a shame? What a self-
indicting admitttal of the failure of governance?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by SmartProf(m): 6:55am On Jul 11, 2020
Very rapidly this Patrick Obahiagbon is also becoming an Internally Displaced Politician (IDP). Having lost his senatorial bid in 2019, and currently in the camp of the ousted Oshiomole, he has been so confused so much so that his big grammer has been reduced to humble English. I know he's technically telling us that Ize Iyamu's alliance with Oshiomole is unstoppable in making Ize Iyamu gain admission into political retirement (aka the IDP camp).

98 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by tayebest(m): 6:58am On Jul 11, 2020
This man don humble himself with all his unfounded grammars grin grin

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by Villagemeat: 7:00am On Jul 11, 2020
This one nah only English him sabi........who know you for Edo politics

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by JosEast(m): 7:02am On Jul 11, 2020
ok

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 11, 2020
To politidiots like this, it's all about party and not integrity.
Shame on their supporters. sad

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by yungchop: 7:10am On Jul 11, 2020
I no believe say na him talk am... E no possible make normal people understand werin him dey talk.. I no see it is the klacagon umtitinerous hijikoli kranakuku lalakukulalaatic bacardat.. grin

22 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by sapientia(m): 7:14am On Jul 11, 2020
Are you sure its his interview

No big grammer

Aside the big grammer, the interview makes no sense.

The person interviewing and him sound confused.

6 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by helinues: 7:17am On Jul 11, 2020
political armada

Say person no go come across weird words in Hon Patrick statement, na lie

4 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by junketer(m): 7:19am On Jul 11, 2020
I rushed in here expecting to be bamboozled with grammar made in obahiagbon. What happened to English Abeg? Are you sure that was obahiagbon being interviewed? grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by helinues: 7:19am On Jul 11, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Mr gigantic grammar

need to checkmate the odoriferous excesses of a Machiavellian and Mephistophelean cabal and I

This is unfair seh you know?

We are still battling with Hon Patrick grammar, wetin be this again? grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by fergie001: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.

Reference GO nah....

For the write-up, not impressed.
I came to put down some lexicon, saw none... embarassed

Temitopemo6e6:
Mr gigantic grammar

festacman SmartProf grammarnazi2......we have an emergency meeting right away.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by Ruggedniggaone: 7:24am On Jul 11, 2020
this man did not speak big grammer today the only day he failed to speak his confusing grammar was the day he lost his reelection bad sign for OSIHOMOLE and iyamu

12 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 11, 2020
Wetin this one sabi for politics.

He think sey politics na about gargantuan gan-gan, igodomigodo, miasma and other rubbish big big meaningless grammar he used to vomit from his big mouth?

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by MERCHANDISER: 7:31am On Jul 11, 2020
mad man cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by Osehnetworld(m): 7:42am On Jul 11, 2020
H
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by iokpebholo: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2020
This one wey no fit deliver common councilor for him ward na want deliver Ize iyamu abi?na only Grammer he Sabi no level

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by temptnow: 8:15am On Jul 11, 2020
No be English dey win election, oluku

14 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by sylve11: 8:15am On Jul 11, 2020
West1side:

Na so politicians just be. Something don pass Patrick mouth from PDP axe of base... undecided cool
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by Finnese001: 8:16am On Jul 11, 2020
Okay
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by HIGHSTAKE647: 8:16am On Jul 11, 2020
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by Aflix(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2020
Unstoppable indeed
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by Austino50: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2020
I
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by Solutecut: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2020
Seriously, was he now trying to mean
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2020
Too bad...

I rushed in here expecting reckless grammatical rascality and brigandry. sad

What has happened to Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon the vocabulary dragon? cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2020
political higgi hagga grammarian himself

grin

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo by Ifamex(m): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2020

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Suspension Not Enough", APC Asks Ikpeazu To Sack Chief Of Staff / Banji Akintoye: North To Continue To Rule Nigeria Regardless Of Who’s President / 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.