Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu (27221 Views)

Magu Killed High-profile Cases While Chasing After ‘yahoo Boys’; Salami Panel / Ozekhome Meets Salami Panel, Testifies Against Magu, Submits Videos / Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by okomile(f): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
All na scam
Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by mexbee1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2020

Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by Ipromote: 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
I hope they find something tangible!

Plot twist: It will end with allegations against Salami grin grin

Low on sales? Try Advertising on social media to reach thousand of potential customers. Let's talk, see my signature
Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by dahnimoh(m): 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
Make they always watch their back

Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by Inception100: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Bleep
Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by Princedapace(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
onez:
They should investigate all the lopsided investigation of EFCC. Why are many corruption cases against APC Chieftains not investigated. This panel shoulders be expanded and made independent. I give my full support to the panel. God works in mysterious ways.

efcc is controlled by the executive arm.. The executive arm both at Federal level and state levels are too powerful, especially, the federal level!

efcc can not go against those serving the major interests of the ruling party and most importantly, the president!

Until this is resolved and most importantly, restructuring Nigeria, nothing will change.

1 Like

Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by xukwaa: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
Same news! Same story! I need the who too know book to help me differentiate between the PDP and APC administrations. I tire ooo!
Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by TLE900: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
Magu was investigating the untouchables. The untouchables have come back to strike. The untouchables have close ties with the president. Magu himself is not clean before going for this charade. See ya self. You wan show ya self.
ijustdey:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/salami-panel-digs-beyond-magu.html
Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by Mineisgrace(f): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
The cabal are attacking this man
Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by Carlyboi(m): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
Johnandv:
The looting and highhandedness in this administration is mind boggling. Imagine EFCC selling recovered assets on their own and sharing the money. If you tell Buhari he will say I'm shocked and that ends it, look at how our soldiers are resigning from military in their hundreds because of Buhari and his service chiefs incompetence. I knew immediately Jonathan called Buhari to congratulate him on his 2015 election victory that it was over for Nigeria, I just knew that the country would sooner or later look at Chad and Niger as Canada.

Yoruba are the most daft and self-centered set of people in Nigeria. I just pity Edo people who would likely follow Yoruba in oduduwa Republic once Nigeria splits, they would never allow Edo people to have a say in their country, due to their envy and tribalistic intoxication. Yorubas brought evil to the South, now Fulanis from other countries can stroll into our farms and cut our mothers and fathers with their cutlass and walk like nothing happened, all because of Yoruba greed for power and envy for Igbos, they thought Jonathan was making Igbos prominent in power and it spelt doom for them since politics is the only thing that keeps them relevant in this Nigeria.

Uno dey tire or uno just get sense convulsing and regurgitating bullshit everywhere!dem swear for you?No be only Yoruba people you go still Berber people!dumbo!

1 Like

Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by victorazyvictor(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
Is like the man that is holding the brain remote of Buhari is dead. I mean the man is performing now. What do u think.
Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by Toosure70: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
Salami for president.
Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by frog12: 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
dey are TRYING to DISMANTLE the EFCC

Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by j1mmy: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
LibertyRep:
They'll need an excavator and not a digger.
... and I hope they have enough buffer to contain the mind blogging dirts to be uncovered.
..last last, the charade will end with a soft landing or plea bargain
And a lot of untouchables.
His nephew Mamman Daura, Tinubu, APC members, immediate family and inner circle are implicated.
Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by Excuses: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
When you wake up and realise your not a picture, but a shadow..Magu didn't see these coming.

Lesson 2 All:
There are many things we won't see coming..
Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
E Don red for. Magu and EFCC. I wonder why Nigerians are so corrupt!!
Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
salbis:
There is something about this man's face, he looks like a hardened criminal.

He's a fulani bandits/terrorist money bag
Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nigeria and season films...why can't this panel probe be televise sef .... Only Oga Buhari would be enjoying this show...Any way for security reason sha.
Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by Brunicekid(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
gambia:
Nigeria is completely finished.
Nigeria is not completely finished in Jesus Name.

We will see a better Nigeria in our time.

1 Like

Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by Godfullsam(m): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
Johnandv:
The looting and highhandedness in this administration is mind boggling. Imagine EFCC selling recovered assets on their own and sharing the money. If you tell Buhari he will say I'm shocked and that ends it, look at how our soldiers are resigning from military in their hundreds because of Buhari and his service chiefs incompetence. I knew immediately Jonathan called Buhari to congratulate him on his 2015 election victory that it was over for Nigeria, I just knew that the country would sooner or later look at Chad and Niger as Canada.

Yoruba are the most daft and self-centered set of people in Nigeria. I just pity Edo people who would likely follow Yoruba in oduduwa Republic once Nigeria splits, they would never allow Edo people to have a say in their country, due to their envy and tribalistic intoxication. Yorubas brought evil to the South, now Fulanis from other countries can stroll into our farms and cut our mothers and fathers with their cutlass and walk like nothing happened, all because of Yoruba greed for power and envy for Igbos, they thought Jonathan was making Igbos prominent in power and it spelt doom for them since politics is the only thing that keeps them relevant in this Nigeria.

You should have tamed your stupidity by ending your myopic comment in the first paragraph.
Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by millhouse: 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
LibertyRep:
They'll need an excavator and not a digger.

... and I hope they have enough buffer to contain the mind blogging dirts to be uncovered.

..last last, the charade will end with a soft landing or plea bargain
spot on
Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by excell0001: 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
magu bring back our money# undecidedmagu bring back our money#
Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by Bekool(m): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
JosephXavier:
The only thing I care for about this panel is for the bullion van drug dealer to be probed too.

They should also probe how armed men managed to gain access into FCIU building in Aso Rock to vandalise their computers and managed to made away with some of the systems beating the heavy security their

If their are insiders that helped them, they all should be brought to book

Never going to happen the head of the panel is one of tinibu's loyalist.
Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by mechanics(m): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
For the office of the NFIU to be burgled, it means that some highly placed individuals will also be probed.
Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Alert there is an opening in your area https://www.nairaland.com/5985085/own-boss-work-home-own
Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by Mrpojj(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/salami-panel-digs-beyond-magu.html

*The president did not set limit to the Salami committee. He instead gave them absolute freedom to recommend anything, not only about Magu, but on the commission in general*

After comments like this u expect me to believe buhari is in charge
Re: Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu by bejeria101(m): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
The same justice salami that they hounded out of office? Or is this his twin brother?

This association of people without certificate. We are expecting your usual miracle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Assembles Crack Team To Restructure The Party’s Youth System (Photos) / APC Leaders Under Gun Attack In Rivers-the Nation / Aso Rock Emptied Already - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.