Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

“Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) (5250 Views)

A Strange Love / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? / Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by jaybenugo: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2020
A tweet from a Nigerian about the attitude of the rich and poor people towards sex has caused mixed reactions among Twitter users, IgbereTV reports.

Praise George wrote on his Twitter page that poor people are “cursed with a strange sex drive which defies all reason”, saying they “pursue sex as if their prosperity depends on it”.

Praise wrote that the rich however, hardly have time to have sex because they’re too busy making money and they spend their money on therapy to fix their low sex drive.

He wrote:

"The rich hardly have time for sex.
They are too busy making money.
They spend money on therapy to fix their low sex drive."

"But the poor are cursed with a strange sex drive which defies all reason."

"They pursue sex as if their prosperity depends on it."

https://twitter.com/praisegeorge/status/1281498731830038529?s=19

His opinion was received with various reactions.

See below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1357672/poor-people-cursed-strange-sex-drive-nigerian-writer-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by 77Craze: 10:26am On Jul 11, 2020
The same way women pursue money

1 Like

Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by jaybenugo: 10:29am On Jul 11, 2020
More

Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by professore(m): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2020
Most rapists are poor dirty guys, lends credence to his assertion grin

3 Likes

Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by donbachi(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2020
I disagree..mr ehud ayre laniado a diamond dealer and billionaire,died as a result of penis enlargement...him go do enlargement,sey na diamond him wan use an dey file?if him no get strange sex drive,him for no go for such surgery.how about,jeff bezos and other arabian kings and princes.

2 Likes

Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by longetivity(m): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2020
he's right, in Nigeria a wealthy man will fatherd three children whereas his gardener will have five, gateman six and driver will have seven children.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by solmus: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
cool

Ironically northern Nigeria has poverty prevalence of over 80% on average and has one of the highest birth rate and population growth rate

This are simple studies and research our useless professors of ASUU can work on, so as to determine the trend and pass quality papers on the subject

Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
He is right. Another example is food. Poor people can eat a fuckton of calories while staying the same physically from engaging in menial labour. The wealthy eat little or pack on mass due to living a life of corporate employment.

3 Likes

Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by Topsy250: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
I agree
Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
Maybe true
Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by Daviestunech(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
True...ND wat I hv truly seen...
Meanwhile

Hello nl....
I need someone to assist me on any job available in Lagos....I'm a guy ND capable of any job... even if it's a driving job....I hv a valid driver's license too.... just graduated ND the corona pandemic as really slow me down... anybody willing to help.. should mail me or reach me on 0.8.1.49.28.69.81.
Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by farem: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Correct but it is better stated thus:

PoorLY MINDED People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive

This is because they lack good and worthwhile ideas to run with.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by reservd(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
doggedfighter:
Maybe true
While the rich can afford to travel for vacation, cinemas, shopping etc for fun or recreation, the poor has nothing to do than to have sex for same purpose which obviously translates into having more kids they can adequately cater for

7 Likes

Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Thank God am not poor
Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
reservd:

While the rich can afford to travel for vacation, cinemas, shopping etc for fun or recreation, the poor has nothing to do than to have sex for same purpose which obviously translates into having more kids they can adequately cater for

Very true .Sex is a recreation for the poor.

Eight, nine, ten children all for one man in a tiny space

1 Like

Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by SonOfEl(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
Stupid assertion from Praise George, moronic comments from some people.

If you don't understand reproductive health, then shut up.

3 Likes

Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
I know, just like Chelsea.
since they got this 3 jersey, they have been receiving 3's

well, when will 5 alive come and sponsor them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
No be lie.
Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by Vyzz: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
It is not like poor loves sex too much....

Its just that the don't have any other thing that could make them happy.... The don't have cars and games and swimming pools and other things that rich people pass time with...

The just have their bodies....

Sex to them is like an escape from the cruel world

3 Likes

Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by Naijazure: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lies ohh...

The rich always point accusing fingers on the poor guy everything bad...

Simple analysis... Which category of people

i. Patronise hotels and brothels?
ii. Are on social networks to hire services from ladies?
iii. Get drunk at parties and run one night stands, orgies and whatever's
iv. Insist on exploitation before offering merited privileges
v. Buy s*x toys in large quantities?

Always tell yourself the truth... And

resist the urge to shalaye joor

4 Likes

Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
i dont believe this assertion that rich ppl have low sex drive while poor ppl have high sex drive..if this is true how come u see those alhajis and polygamous men with plenty children.The thing is dat those educated ppl like doctors,lecturers with few kids is because such ppl are able to plan their familiy and they are familiar with familiy planning.Most of these ppl u see with numerious kids are illiterates and they dont know what family planning is about..their own is to shook their thing inside and pour then the wife carry belle.

2 Likes

Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by Trex4(m): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
This is so so dumb gosh are People on twitter this stupid and idiotic? Who told the poster that rich people don't have time for sex? In this age where I read a woman is selling her virginity and someone came out of nowhere and "bought" it for thousands of euros? Didn't princess shyngle show us her DMs where men try to pay as much as 150,000 dollars for sex? Are these not rich people?

Or what of Dubai porta potty that was trending some time back? Is it not rich Arabs with these fantasies that they spend more on?

If your the person that tweeted this trash and you're reading this just know you're a piece of ...

Ned woko has five wives , Davido has lots of baby mamas, WizKid also...and the poster thinks only poor people have high sex drive. Sex drive is irrespective of wealth status.

1 Like

Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by Soleye24(m): 12:34am On Jul 12, 2020
meobizy:
He is right. Another example is food. Poor people can eat a fuckton of calories while staying the same physically from engaging in menial labour. The wealthy eat little or pack on mass due to living a life of corporate employment.

Stop writing craps bro, you can't compare someone with plenty varieties of food to eat any time to eat much and someone that will thank God fervently if he see only garri drink to eat less when he sees opportunity. Before MMM came, I buy and eat 5 wraps of fufu without meat as my food ratio was 0 1 ½ but things change when I was in my final year at Unilorin and i was cashing out big. I stopped eating like a mad man, I eat small and quality food, put on good wears. Mehn, I felt like a rich man. mmm left with ¾ of money and i was reset to default. It's 3 years after graduation now, i survive on 14k salary. O boi, I'm back to 5 wraps of fufu, survival first.

4 Likes

Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by Bornfool(m): 12:37am On Jul 12, 2020
meobizy:
He is right. Another example is food. Poor people can eat a fuckton of calories while staying the same physically from engaging in menial labour. The wealthy eat little or pack on mass due tyo living a life of corporate employment.

So person no go eat too much of food again ? this your own pass hushpuppi ownoo
Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by GeneralKoko(m): 1:15am On Jul 12, 2020
There's this man in my neighborhood nicknamed "wire wire " , he's a poor gate keeper with about 8 children in one batcha

Oh I forgot to mention that they pushed their child ( first daughter) to sleeping with men for money , she got pregnant and added another child to the empire . She's also dropped outta School.
Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by Westernlove: 1:19am On Jul 12, 2020
GeneralKoko:
There's this man in my neighborhood nicknamed "wire wire " , he's a poor gate keeper with about 8 children in one batcha

Oh I forgot to mention that they pushed their child ( first daughter) to sleeping with men for money , she got pregnant and added another child to the empire . She's also dropped outta School.

Lol and the Cycle continues......You can't help poor minded people....... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by jplusnaira: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2020
Hmm
Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by HomerTimpson: 7:27am On Jul 12, 2020
One can not even be poor in peace sad
Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by lammylam(f): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2020
The only enjoyment of a poor man is sex!

2 Likes

Re: “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) by laughitall(m): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
Soleye24:

Stop writing craps bro, you can't compare someone with plenty varieties of food to eat any time to eat much and someone that will thank God fervently if he see only garri drink to eat less when he sees opportunity. Before MMM came, I buy and eat 5 wraps of fufu without meat as my food ratio was 0 1 ½ but things change when I was in my final year at Unilorin and i was cashing out big. I stopped eating like a mad man, I eat small and quality food, put on good wears. Mehn, I felt like a rich man. mmm left with ¾ of money and i was reset to default. It's 3 years after graduation now, i survive on 14k salary. O boi, I'm back to 5 wraps of fufu, survival first.
lol G

(1) (Reply)

She Keeps Coming For More / Fans Blast Princess Shyngle "You Are A Married Woman, Stop Doing This" After Sh / Ur Experience Dating Hawker Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.