Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? (50097 Views)

Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / How I Paid My WIFE Back For Her Deeds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Missyajoke(f): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
stanliwise:
I am fully in support of the quote.
"Those who live in glass house do not throw stones".

So If a man wants a faithful woman he too should be ready to do same.
So I support your ideology, only that if the partner wants an open relationship then fine.
I have seen certain cases where some women complains that their husband don't cheat and don't even make their marriage adventurous.
That he just been to nice and boring.

One man's food is another mans poison, some women can never be contended even if you buy them the most expensive car in the world they'll still cheat and that why one needs to study one's partner during courtship. Most men no longer hurry to get married anymore. Why? Because they don't want to experience heartache.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Missyajoke(f): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
emkz:

Sister, please read carefully. I don't buy the gender equality crap when it comes to sexual immorality. If a man sleeps around, he is not looked down upon as a woman would. Women fail to understand one basic thing. They are actually created to be stronger than men emotionally, spiritually and psychically. So when a woman starts comparing herself with a man, she's reducing herself and it would affect her respect. Men are generally more animalistic and are wired to prey while women are finer and more subtle. In the Bible, it was common for men to have concubines, e.g., Oga Solo and King David. But the women that had several husbands were not so valued. The Son of God had to ask the one who was brought to Him for stoning approval to go and sin no more. There is no where in the Bible the women are told to put away their husbands if they stray. So I will explain to you from experience and observations.

But before I say anything, a woman who cheats on her husband debases herself, devalues herself and makes herself irritating to her husband. A cheating wife is worse than cancer and destroys the self-esteem of her husband. A lot of men divorce their wives for infidelity but are quiet about it because they don't want to lose the respect of their peers. If you as a woman cannot put up with a cheating husband, it is not a sin if you ask him for a divorce but it is a sin if you don't and you hate each other in the union.

A friend of mine had a spouse and they had challenges in their union. She left to take a break from the union for them to get their acts together. She rebuffed advances from men and focused on her career. When she got back after a year, she discovered baba was bonking another babe. They tried to fix it, but the babe felt she had rights and started disrespecting madam. Oga failed to do anything about it because he was still bonking her and madam took her daughter to her parents and left him.

Sometimes, the best gift you can give to certain people in life is to forgive them and leave them. I won't cheat on my wife, but I have told her the day I cheat on her, if she doesn't divorce me, I would divorce her because she is telling me it is okay for me to disrespect her.

My points still stands only a little adjustment
Now my point is that
1. Both partners should respect his other.
2. Both partners should not cheat a each other.

Back to your point : you were using oga solo and David as a point of contact. Now most men see marriage as the work of the woman alone
If the couple wants the marriage to work they most team up together. Not all men cheats and if he cheats their should be forgiveness on both part. Most women don't cheat back because they feel they will be labelled as sluts but the trust has been broken and can never be repaired. That's why most women will never engage in joint business with their husbands they now want to do things separately. See when the best thing is to marry someone you're compatible with. A man that cheats can kill the wife by infecting her with incurable sexual diseases. I really don't support women cheating back but have you thought about it this way that not all women take a cheating man back and not all men take a cheating wife back. It's better not to engage in cheating. If the marriage is becoming dull the husband/ should try and spice things up. The reason why most men cheat is because
1. You expect a women to have the same single look after giving birth it's not possible. It's now women are trying to maintain the same look by going for surgeries and taking slim tea and with that she won't look the same way after giving birth.
2. Men complain that the wife loose interests in sex after giving birth to children. Which is true because her attention will be diverted from the husband to the children and a man that cannot ensure this will cheat plenty plenty.

Some married women are parts of the reasons why their husbands cheat if a man/ women complain about something it's better to change.
That's my point.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Johnwar1: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Me never
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Damsman10(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Personally, it may be Difficult but if she Genuinely repents, I have no Choice than to take Here back!

I don't see myself having that anyway! I have got a Heavenly Virtuous Wife...

I am so Privileged to have such a woman..

I'm really happy for you bro.

Some dudes tho need to have an open mind since A Sinner is Innocent until caught or otherwise proven. So it will be in the best Interest of we all boiz to still observe that 'church girl/woman' you've got so you dont get Shocked or worst still Choked.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by EdiskyHarry: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
The biggest no in my life, ur life is at stake
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Amanda4life: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
77Craze:
Lolz for me never!

BUT WOULD YOU WANT YOUR WIFE TO TAKE YOU BACK AFTER CHEATING?
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Amanda4life: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Munzy14:

No.

Even in relationship it is a deal breaker in addition to stealing for me. If you are my woman, and u do this two, or even one, Game over..

Reasons;
1. If she cheat, I am no longer enough for her. In fact if the new man is hitting her on center of gravity where e deh sweet her pass, I av automatically become an Impedance for her.

2. Due to me becoming an impedance, she can eliminate me easily,because she cooks my family meal.

3. I am likely going to commit murder, I knw what i can do. I really don't want anyone to awake the demon in me..cheesy

4. A lot of beauty and cool headed with brain ladies out there, so I really don't need to keep a time bomb(cheating wife) under my roof..cheesy

5. She will corrupt my kids, especially the females. Because mother goat weh deh chop yam, the pikin go copy am.

6. Its difficult for a woman to cheat, but ones she does, she has crossed..

Lastly, there are tendencies of a woman to bleep easily for material things, Just like we have the tendencies of a man to bleep just to release konji wit no strings attached.

And cheating is a choice.

IF A WOMAN IS TRULY INLOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE. Not just like cheating ones or twice, ITS DANGEROUS
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by emkz: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
Missyajoke:

My points still stands only a little adjustment
Now my point is that
1. Both partners should respect his other.
2. Both partners should not cheat a each other.

Back to your point : you were using oga solo and David as a point of contact. Now most men see marriage as the work of the woman alone
If the couple wants the marriage to work they most team up together. Not all men cheats and if he cheats their should be forgiveness on both part. Most women don't cheat back because they feel they will be labelled as sluts but the trust has been broken and can never be repaired. That's why most women will never engage in joint business with their husbands they now want to do things separately. See when the best thing is to marry someone you're compatible with. A man that cheats can kill the wife by infecting her with incurable sexual diseases. I really don't support women cheating back but have you thought about it this way that not all women take a cheating man back and not all men take a cheating wife back. It's better not to engage in cheating. If the marriage is becoming dull the husband/ should try and spice things up. The reason why most men cheat is because
1. You expect a women to have the same single look after giving birth it's not possible. It's now women are trying to maintain the same look by going for surgeries and taking slim tea and with that she won't look the same way after giving birth.
2. Men complain that the wife loose interests in sex after giving birth to children. Which is true because her attention will be diverted from the husband to the children and a man that cannot ensure this will cheat plenty plenty.

Some married women are parts of the reasons why their husbands cheat if a man/ women complain about something it's better to change.
That's my point.

My dear Missyajoke, many get married because they feel it is the next step in life. They lack the maturity, patience, emotional intelligence, mental maturity and psychic qualities to function in a marriage. I know a certain man who claims to be a pastor and was bonking a married woman in her matrimonial home four months into marriage. He'd leave his then pregnant wife at home to go Bleep someone else's wife in her home. He became so bold that he started fighting for the woman's attention in her husband's presence. He claims to be a pastor, is that one not a demon? If a married woman sees herself as good enough as a concubine, then the best is to release her from the encumbrances of marriage. If a man goes about cheating on his wife, I won't feel pity for him if she divorces him and milks him of his life's worth. But most of our women are not exposed and lack basic intelligence on how to use the laws to their favours. A cheating man can pay alimony for the children you have for him for a considerable part of his life. If he doesn't pay, take him to court. You can even chose not to work and he continues to pay.

You have all it takes to stop a cheating husband, you just don't know how to use it.

PS: I disagree with you that some women are partly the reason why their husbands cheat on them. A person who cheats on his wife or her husband lacks empathy, morals, honour, maturity and demonstrates the manifestation of poor upbringing and maternal/paternal grooming. A matured person would walk away with dignity from a relationship than cheat on the person (s)he claims to love. I can't respect a man or woman who cheats on their spouse. I don't approve cheating by a man or by a woman.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Erys(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
Only if i have cheated on her before. But if not, never.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by eneazi(f): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
FORGIVE.....Then ask yourself where you might have fallen short

You can get a copy of this to help you
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089SC9DYX
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by HeavenlyCherub(f): 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
postmann:

The downfall of mankind, as occasioned by Eve's usurpation, greed and disrespect for divine hierarchical order is manifested in your post.

Not only are you loose and lack respect for your own body, you are spiritually and intellectually bereft of what it takes to be a woman, Ms SatanicCherub.

I’m satanic because I told you the truth? The family I come from men are encouraged to also preserve themselves. Imagine the soul ties you have on your body. Why do you want to reference the Bible only when it serves you. Sex is just not a physical but spiritual encounter. So you as a man want the flexibility to sleep with who you want to then want to deposit it on your wife/woman? I fear for your spouse. You make no point because you know you don’t have one. Stop this poor reference to Eve. People need to learn to be faithful to each other, if you can’t do that- don’t get married. Nonsense!! Most of you Nairaland people resort to insulting someone because their opinion differs from yours. If I insult you, you will not like it. Jesus working within me
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by stanliwise(m): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Missyajoke:

One man's food is another mans poison, some women can never be contended even if you buy them the most expensive car in the world they'll still cheat and that why one needs to study one's partner during courtship. Most men no longer hurry to get married anymore. Why? Because they don't want to experience heartache.
This doesn't pertain to women gender it is a habit any gender can possess.

As for me I have promised that I will get married when I think I find "the one". I as a person take faithfulness deep to heart and I also live try as much as I can to live faithful too. I may find it extremely difficult to stay with a woman who can't do same. If there is none then I rather remain a father(priesthood).
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by postmann: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

I’m satanic because I told you the truth? The family I come from men are encouraged to also preserve themselves. Imagine the soul ties you have on your body. Why do you want to reference the Bible only when it serves you. Sex is just not a physical but spiritual encounter. So you as a man want the flexibility to sleep with who you want to then want to deposit it on your wife/woman? I fear for your spouse. You make no point because you know you don’t have one. Stop this poor reference to Eve. People need to learn to be faithful to each other, if you can’t do that- don’t get married. Nonsense!! Most of you Nairaland people resort to insulting someone because their opinion differs from yours. If I insult you, you will not like it. Jesus working within me

There is no truth embedded in a two-faced, neo-pharisaical recalcitrant like you! Talking about insults like I started it. A glance at your first quote laid bare your social and emotional indiscipline. Drawing inferences from your subjective and twisted mind doesn't make you smart.

You could tell my dad was either a bad one or not in my life... and you had the impudence to talk about the family that raised a Jezebel like you who lacks the grace and temperament of a lady.

Beldam, please screw yourself! And bring on the insults lemme take you through some turbulent emotional trauma.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by placeofallure(f): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
Norano:

I have seen married women cheating and nothing happens, same as married men. Absolutely nothing, they still live the same way with their husbands/wifes, nobody is monitoring anybody.

Only single men keep ranting on the internet about how they would chase out their wives immediately, in reality most married men forgive their wives.
Look around you, have all cheating wives been chased out of their matrimonial home.

P.S don't quote me again, I don't have the time for useless arguments

Easier said than done. They're quick to say I'll send her packing because they have little or no experience.
An elderly man I know used to say: She's your woman when she's with you in the house, whenever she's not, she becomes the woman of the whole world.
How many battles do you want to fight?
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Fucsheetup(f): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
mysticwarrior:
a married woman's body is not meant to be defiled, it is the pride of her husband and the gate to life for her children, a woman who is caught in the act of adultery looses all respect before her children, I have seen where female child arrange babes for their father while still married to their mother, but will never arrange men for their mother because a married woman's body is supposed to be holy.
OGA SHUT UP
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Fucsheetup(f): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Whatever. Anything to make the man superior to the woman.
And BLAME FREE

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Fucsheetup(f): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
Joe4real1988:
Such men are really MAD
You are the MAD one, expecting humans beings to be perfect.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Fucsheetup(f): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
Oluwadare:
you are such a deep intellectual person sir. Unfortunately, only few of these days women realize this.
He is an illiterate and you are an illiterate in training.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by HeavenlyCherub(f): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
postmann:

There is no truth embedded in a two-faced, neo-pharisaical recalcitrant like you! Talking about insults like I started it. A glance at your first quote laid bare your social and emotional indiscipline. Drawing inferences from your subjective and twisted mind doesn't make you smart.

You could tell my dad was either a bad one or not in my life... and you had the impudence to talk about the family that raised a Jezebel like you who lacks the grace and temperament of a lady.

Beldam, please screw yourself! And bring on the insults lemme take you through some turbulent emotional trauma.

I can tell you have been reading your thesaurus . In an attempt to sound intelligent you sound pathetic. Does it even make sense to you? I pray you can be a better father than your father was to you. I can tell you are heartbroken. It’s ok to seek help. God bless
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by postmann: 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

I can tell you have been reading your thesaurus . In an attempt to sound intelligent you sound pathetic. Does it even make sense to you? I pray you can be a better father than your father was to you. I can tell you are heartbroken. It’s ok to seek help. God bless

You seem to be able to tell a lot of things from your hideout, don't you? You most probably evolved from a family of career witches who peddle false prophecies around. And you their shining, millennium daughter has taken the family's old trade digital. You must accept my sincere congratulations.

Don't be intimidated by my lexical dexterity for it is tradition. I know I've sent you back and forth to the dictionary like a dutiful slavegirl running errands for her mistress.

Dumb hag! Now guess what I'm wearing?

3 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by GodShowmemercy(f): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
postmann:

The simple answer is no. Because men are not wired to accept that. Once there is coital violation on the part of the woman, then the mariage is mentally, psychologically and romantically over. I deliberately left out the spiritual part in order to stay aligned within the scope of this section.

The woman's sexual organ is sacred and should never be violated by another man in marriage. It is taboo.
and the man's own is not sacred and should be violated. Nonesense and ingredient
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by zeeprince(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
Pak an go grin
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Gerryoriflame(m): 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
If I have ever cheated on her in our marriage. I will forgive her and take her back. Then checkmating will start from that day I took her back.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by goldensoul55: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
The world should end ,let God create another set of better Nigerian men with good brain
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by ozy4christ(f): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
postmann:

The simple answer is no. Because men are not wired to accept that. Once there is coital violation on the part of the woman, then the mariage is mentally, psychologically and romantically over. I deliberately left out the spiritual part in order to stay aligned within the scope of this section.

The woman's sexual organ is sacred and should never be violated by another man in marriage. It is taboo.
please what if the woman caught her hubby can she take her back,base on this your contribution.thanks
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
No.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by SarkinFada(m): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Even though u never leave her sho go leave u cz those wicked pit kii u bcz of shame i hate nonsense
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by NkemChukwudi: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
UDUJ:

Lmao cheesy

Truth be told I lost my respect for Will Smith after watching that video. I always looked at him as someone macho from his movies, but the reality was just meh undecided

I hated him from there on......what a wussy!!!
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by NkemChukwudi: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
vickydevoka:
Seriously it all depends. If she foot most of our bills "YES I will take her back. Buh if she's a house wife or she doesn't contribute anything financially I go send her go her Papa house sharperly. I no come world to breed local dog n goat.

Word!!!

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Personally, it may be Difficult but if she Genuinely repents, I have no Choice than to take Here back!

I don't see myself having that anyway! I have got a Heavenly Virtuous Wife...

I am so Privileged to have such a woman..

In many posts I have read on this platform, you are usually the first to comment grin. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Sniper101(m): 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
Don't really know what you guys are on about

But as for me, if my wife cheats on me, and I get to find out about it...if she was in a hospital trying to give birth to my own child and I get to find out about her infidelity that same day...mehhhhnnnnn...she's going back straight to her father's house from that hospital

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by revolt(m): 5:57am On Jul 28, 2020
Norano:

I have seen married women cheating and nothing happens, same as married men. Absolutely nothing, they still live the same way with their husbands/wifes, nobody is monitoring anybody.

Only single men keep ranting on the internet about how they would chase out their wives immediately, in reality most married men forgive their wives.
Look around you, have all cheating wives been chased out of their matrimonial home.

P.S don't quote me again, I don't have the time for useless arguments
when you enter ur husband house try am mke we see...lolll..except the woman na Alakija. Let her get ready to see me bring chics inside our home if she no carry her leg comot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... / UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.