Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? (50203 Views)

Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / How I Paid My WIFE Back For Her Deeds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Lukenitheooo6(m): 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Op you can you ??
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Yes! I can take her back but only as a fvck mate while I marry a brand new wife.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by xynerise: 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Because you don't accept a cheating girlfriend back doesn't mean you will not accept a cheating wife. Girlfriend and Wife no be the same o.

Girlfriend is easy to replace but not wife.

The only effect of taking her back is less love and less trust

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by guru90: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
It means that your wife no love u at all.
From that moment she will find her way to her place immediately.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
It will be difficult
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by tomdon(m): 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
YES
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Coldfeets: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Na she go even pack herself comot for the house because she no go ever in her damned life dey comfortable again in my presence.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by sencekompis: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ans: Never ever. IDIOMATIC QUESTION.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Joe4real1988(m): 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Vyolet:
Men take cheating wives back, e get reason.
Such men are really MAD

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by mattfeuter(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Johntemmy:
On top the matter can you take your wife back after you caught her cheating on you?

Please I need advice and sincere reply thanks everyone.

You should NEVER take back a cheating wife. . . . Except of course you have a very low self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by ugodson(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
It depends my brother embarassed
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Alexaonfleek: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nope
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Never. Even my angel will be very cross with me, its a,taboo

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Oyindidi(f): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
No forgiveness for Africa man blood

3 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by skyhighweb(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
yes, because right there its an open relationship for me
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Oluwadare: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
postmann:

The simple answer is no. Because men are not wired to accept that. Once there is coital violation on the part of the woman, then the mariage is mentally, psychologically and romantically over. I deliberately left out the spiritual part in order to stay aligned within the scope of this section.

The woman's sexual organ is sacred and should never be violated by another man in marriage. It is taboo.
you are such a deep intellectual person sir. Unfortunately, only few of these days women realize this.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by NNAMDIII(m): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
Some of us fit no get wife sef grin grin
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Mechanics96(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Spray:
I'm married. if my wife cheat I will divorce her, for my own peace of mind

Spot on bro!
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by UDUJ(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
chlowi:
lol it is now called entanglement

Lmao cheesy

Truth be told I lost my respect for Will Smith after watching that video. I always looked at him as someone macho from his movies, but the reality was just meh undecided

7 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Kobicove(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Johntemmy:
On top the matter can you take your wife back after you caught her cheating on you?

Did your wife cheat?
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Temithorpe28: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
lf God can forgive us of all our terrible sins, then who am l not to forgive her, but she must genuinely repent

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Missyajoke(f): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
OP if you cheat what would your wife do. Stop making feel as if women are the reason why men cheat.
OP abeg balance it.
Marriage is meant for matured adults not babies if you know you're not emotionally mature don't get married.
Couples should be able to bear each others yoke and forgive each other easily if you can't forgive your wife or husband then don't get married.

Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by adenigga(m): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Johntemmy:

Why not?

Is it not for better for worse?
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Parable007: 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
OP don't be decieved if it happened to you take your wife back, most of the people shouting never will take their wives back after she has apologized... Don't let anyone lie to you... Forgive and move on no one is perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by motionarena: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Personally, it may be Difficult but if she Genuinely repents, I have no Choice than to take Here back!

I don't see myself having that anyway! I have got a Heavenly Virtuous Wife...

I am so Privileged to have such a woman..
so you think

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by hopexter(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
Why not? I'll gladly take her back to her family house and still provide her monthly entitlement. No time to dey emotional undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
Laye laye faabada
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Born2Breed(f): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
If a woman can accept a man that cheats back, then why not.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Simply6: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
postmann:

The simple answer is no. Because men are not wired to accept that. Once there is coital violation on the part of the woman, then the mariage is mentally, psychologically and romantically over. I deliberately left out the spiritual part in order to stay aligned within the scope of this section.

The woman's sexual organ is sacred and should never be violated by another man in marriage. It is taboo.

And the guys is not sacred abi?

6 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
Amanee:
On the internet: No

In reality: Yes

Exactly, e-warriors everywhere forming difficult
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by AgainstIslam(f): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
postmann:

But not a taboo when the table turns?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad / My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago / If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.