Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens (12526 Views)

Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi / Why Do Most Men Drink Alomo Bitter Before Sleeping With A Lady / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by rasheylaw(m): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
With the upsurge in lifestyle diseases and the coming of Coronavirus we have been advised about health issues and things, we can do to step up our immune system and to fight off diseases.

It is very important that you pay close attention so you can fully understand. In this article, I will be showing you the health benefits I got from drinking tiger nut juice mixed with Lipton tea.

First of all, I will list all the ingredients I used then I will move on to the preparation and lastly I will show you what tiger nut and Lipton tea did for me after I drank it before sleeping

Without further ado let us dive right in.

Ingredients
Tiger nut

Lipton tea

Blender

Container

Preparation
- I properly rinsed the tiger nut

- I blended it until it was smooth

- I poured it in a container

- I added the Lipton tea

- I added some water depending on the quantity of mixture you have.

- I covered and kept until the next day

- I drank in the evening every day before I slept

This is what it did for me.
-It helped to increase my insulin production

- It acted as an anti-aging element for me

- It reduced the chances of cancer and heart diseases

- It boosted my immune system.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by bigdammyj: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Noted with thanks:
How much did Lipton paid you?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by DaCharis2016: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
How did you know about what it did for you?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
na Ofio you na dey call Tigernut

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
uruba23:
I tire o......ordinary OFIO

5 Likes

Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by Odoogu(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
DaCharis2016:
that's the million dollar question the thread and op has to answer!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by legionISproteus: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
rasheylaw:
With the upsurge in lifestyle diseases and the coming of Coronavirus we have been advised about health issues and things, we can do to step up our.....

And you CONFIRMED all this how?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by X0012(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
uruba23:

Tigernut is the its name in English.
Educate yourself

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by jayned: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
What brand of blender did you use? My blender does not blend fine.

1 Like

Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Why stressing yourself eat ofio and groundnuts while you take Lipton stepdown and remove those ones at the corner of your mouth

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
X0012:

Tigernut is the its name in English.
Educate yourself
Oga take Pride in your Native name ...Ofio shikena...abi you don see Tiger wey dey chop nut .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by doggedfighter(f): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
I hope you paid Seun for this Lipton advert?

1 Like

Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
cheesy grin..abi hooo
bigdammyj:
Noted with thanks:
How much did Lipton paid you?
Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by farem: 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
uruba23:

Yes, wetin meke him call am? Elephant nut?

2 Likes

Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by Gracespecial101(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
grin grin grin
I tire ooo
ordinary LiLi in hausa o
uruba23:
Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by Daniel058(m): 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Is that not the normal "Aki AWUSA?". grin

5 Likes

Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by GodWrites: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
This is one of the most useless thread I've come across in a long time.

I was expecting a detailed review, but this dullard ended up showing us how to make a concoction.

Mitcheeww..

4 Likes

Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by rasheylaw(m): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
legionISproteus:

And you CONFIRMED all this how?

Yes

1 Like

Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by sisisioge: 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
Wow! How did you measure all it did for you grin grin.

You measured your insulin level before and after consumption? Let me leave you alone grin

9 Likes

Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by adedayoa2(f): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
You covered tiger nuts till the next day? And e no spoil? You didn't refrigerate it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by franklingud(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
It also boost your akpa amu

5 Likes

Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by vislabraye(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
rasheylaw:
With the upsurge in lifestyle diseases and the coming of Coronavirus we have been advised about health issues and things, we can do to step up our immune system and to fight off diseases.

It is very important that you pay close attention so you can fully understand. In this article, I will be showing you the health benefits I got from drinking tiger nut juice mixed with Lipton tea.

First of all, I will list all the ingredients I used then I will move on to the preparation and lastly I will show you what tiger nut and Lipton tea did for me after I drank it before sleeping

Ingredients
Tiger nut

Lipton tea

Blender

Container

Preparation

- I added the Lipton tea

- It boosted my immune system

How did you know it increased your insulin or reduced your chances of cancer and boosted your immune system ?
Did you measure it?

3 Likes

Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by Buffalo2(m): 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
uruba23:
grin grin
Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
This op sef. All in a bit to act intelligent, you ended up disgracing yourself. How did it do that overnight?

This country sef grin

2 Likes

Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by Hisimperialmaje(m): 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
E be like cancer catch you for brain for u to post this

2 Likes

Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by hardbody: 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
rasheylaw:

Ingredients
Tiger nut

Lipton tea

Blender

Container

Preparation

- I added the Lipton tea

All of these in how many days?

Weldone sir
Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by Olayinka777(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
DaCharis2016:
[color=#006600].
Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
grin grin
Re: I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens by honeyB2018: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
I drank, nor drunk. Sorry if this offends you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Yahoo Boy Drinks On Two Girls While They're N*ked (photos) / Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? / Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.