Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? (758 Views)

What Will You Ladies Say About This Photo? / What Do You Ladies Have To Say About This Pix? / How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? by Blackteeth(m): 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2011
Honestly, I have to say that girls who play hard-to-get are only being VERY BIG LOSERS. Despite the fact that they do it not to appear cheap, at the end of game they still remain the vanquished cos whenever a guy conquers a hard-to-get chic, he breaks the news to his friends and brags about it, and the chic will be a laughing stock for the guys behind the scenes for being conquered after all the hardness. To make it worse, the guy will break her heart and dump her within months of being conquered. Damn!!!

My advice for the ladies is, if you actually liked the guy you saw who approached you, relate with him very well and set out a period for his "interview" that will enable you examine his non physical qualities to know where he stands on issues and decide if his heart is good enough for you. If you are satisfied with the interview, then you welcome him to your life immediately. But if you are not, then stamp a final NO once for all.
Re: Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? by MrsChima(f): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2011
LMAO! Somebody just got dumped! Buahahhhahahah! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? by Dsense(m): 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2011
Blackbrain Indeed grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? by Dyt(f): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2011
Den ur set of guys r immatured
Re: Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? by deniyor: 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2011
I agree with you. What is the point of playing games if you know you already like a guy well enough.
All that said, no point in opening your legs for every guy out there.
Re: Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? by deniyor: 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2011
Blackteeth:

whenever a guy conquers a hard-to-get chic, he breaks the news to his friends and brags about it, and the chic will be a laughing stock for the guys behind the scenes for being conquered after all the hardness. To make it worse, the guy will break her heart and dump her within months of being conquered. Damn!!!

That is the immature part in case you were wondering. Why will a girl be laughing stock cos she agreed to a guy's sexual proposal? That is detestable. If the guy can not treat her with respect b4 or after, it might explain why they all seem hard to get to you. Probably your reputation preceeds you.
Re: Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? by MrsChima(f): 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2011
The same should go for the guys, just because a donut is inviting doesn't mean you must lick it.
Re: Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? by Atreides(f): 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The same should go for the guys, just because a donut is inviting doesn't mean you must lick it.
DEATH!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? by thweraja10: 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2011
Eeeeeeeya so because the gurl no like you come dey form for you. And its really killing you, You search every where to pour your vengeance you didnt see, so you decided to pour it here.

Im sorry the gurl didnt get it, and you can never get her cos she is looking for a man thats man enough to take care of everything she needs.

Bro no be fight ooo just a piece from my mind.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin    embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? by Atreides(f): 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2011
thweraja10:

Eeeeeeeya so because the gurl no like you come dey form for you. And its really killing you, You search every where to pour your vengeance you didnt see, so you decided to pour it here. Im sorry the gurl didnt get it, and you can never get her cos she is looking for a man thats man enough to take care of everything she needs.

Bro no be fight ooo just a piece from my mind. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Gawd you people are killing me here. . You nor good oh. . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? by MrCork17: 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2011
Blackteeth:

Honestly, I have to say that girls who play hard-to-get are only being VERY BIG LOSERS. Despite the fact that they do it not to appear cheap, at the end of game they still remain the vanquished cos whenever a guy conquers a hard-to-get chic, he breaks the news to his friends and brags about it, and the chic will be a laughing stock for the guys behind the scenes for being conquered after all the hardness. To make it worse, the guy will break her heart and dump her within months of being conquered. Damn!!!

My advice for the ladies is, if you actually liked the guy you saw who approached you, relate with him very well and set out a period for his "interview" that will enable you examine his non physical qualities to know where he stands on issues and decide if his heart is good enough for you. If you are satisfied with the interview, then you welcome him to your life immediately. But if you are not, then stamp a final NO once for all.

Bro, u need to step up your A - GAME. U aint got GAME (no oofeinse) wink
Re: Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? by deniyor: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2011
I can't believe I am agreeing with my cork.

8Damn I must be in an agreeing mode today*
Re: Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? by Blackteeth(m): 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2011
Haaaa!! Is this the way folks here draw Conclusions? Bringing up an issue here doesn't necessarily mean am a victim pleaseee. I only dropped my cents.
Re: Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? by Blackteeth(m): 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2011
Besides the title was made to be an eye catcher.
Re: Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? by MrsChima(f): 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2011
Yeah right! Too late to clean it up BRUH!
Re: Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? by Odunnu: 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2011
Now i'm certain you have a self esteem problem, Poster.
. . .and to the advice? Keep it for your gurl child
Re: Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? by Blackteeth(m): 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2011
I think the eye catching topic really worked. Within few mintues of creating the topic, I never knew replies have poured in. LOL
Re: Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? by Blackteeth(m): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2011
odunu, hmmm. What you mean by self esteem prob?
Re: Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? by HarryPotter1(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2011
Sum peeps are not meant 2 be in dis land.
Re: Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? by deniyor: 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2011
They poured in to murder you and you are still enjoying the attention.
Re: Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? by Atreides(f): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2011
Blackteeth:

odunu, hmmm. What you mean by self esteem prob?
She means problems with how you esteem grin/estimate yourself.
Re: Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? by Areaboy2(m): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2011
well, women will always be women.
for me, hard to get is pointless and gay. However, it makes it all exciting but becomes boring after. the problem is when they the have no idea when to turn it off.

Oh well,
We can never quite puzzle them out. but hey, we try undecided
Re: Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? by Rocktation(f): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2011
You fail to understand that giving the 'period' we use to examine his 'non-physical qualities, to know where he stands on issues' suffices for playing hard to get, abi? Very silly post.

(1) (Reply)

She Left Me Beacuse Of Gsm Phone / Do You Ever Feel Nervous And Paralyzed With Fear When You See A Woman You Want? / Is Jealousy Sometimes A Good Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.