Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply (34621 Views)

Police Recruitment: Otti Concerned As 700 Abia Candidates Shun Interview / Police Recruitment: IGP Appeals To Supreme Court, Seeks Stay Of Judgment Executi / Police Recruitment: Ibrahim Idri Submitted N16.8bn For Recruitment To Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by Sunofgod(m): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
Pathetic
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by vigate(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
dlaw70:
A friend gave me a tip off about DSS application,as I was rushing to go and apply this morning,I was shock to learn that,they wrote exams yesterday.But officially,the dateline for submission is clearly stated as 15th of this month.
This country matter don tire person finish.
shocked shocked Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by 4four(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
gambia:
When CBN,FIRS, DPR, NIMASA, NIA, e.t.c are recruiting, you won't see it online, but when its time for Police constable(RECRUITS), they are publicising it. The Country is not balance at all.
my brother even this one no sure for ordinary Nigerians, if ordinary N power your politicians want to high jack it NA dis one then no go come high jack?
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by PhilipReigns(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
deji17:
Buhari is trying despite low revenue
Yes, exactly what I was about to say.
President buhari should be given some credits in this area of yearly force recruitment of men and women. I mean he has tried alot in that aspect, d Nigerian Air force also is starting their recruitments on the 23rd of this month. It's been regular now, every year Unlike when former president good luck Jonathan was on seat, he didn't recruit any of the forces at all, all through his 6years in office. There was a very low employment opportunity.

I'm not a fan of buhari but whenever someone does something good, one should acknowledge it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by Athemisia: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Persons with “deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, defective eyesight or squints are also advised not to apply for the recruitment exercise.

Not surprised... Our police must emphasize on that hand matter...them want person way go fit dey stretch hand easily dey collect twenty twenty Naira bribe
And that better eyesight to recognise shaperly between our different currency denomination
20 naira ke..... na 100 naira now oh
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Which position remain
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by Itisallright: 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
For those of you that want to apply, I wish u guys best of luck, make u guys do well.... for me? God forbid, pls dont ask me why...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by qanda: 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
SmartProf:
Lol...I hope those who are going to apply know the real qualification? If u dont know, just take a careful appraisal of what u think about the Nigerian police. Those are the attributes you require.
corruptions, intimidations and brutalities you mean?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by SooCute(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
It's well.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
Alert there is an opening in your area https://www.nairaland.com/5985148/what-make-money-online
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by Gracespecial101(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
PhilipReigns:

President buhari should be given some credits in this area of yearly force recruitment of men and women. I mean he has tried alot in that aspect, d Nigerian Air force also is starting their recruitments on the 23rd of this month. It's been regular now, every year Unlike when former president good luck Jonathan was on seat, he didn't recruit any of the forces at all, all through his 6years in office. There was a very low employment opportunity.

I'm not a fan of buhari but whenever someone does something good, one should acknowledge it.

Lemme not talk, I would pretend I didn't see or read this

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
I might aswel join armed robbery, bribery, yahoo yahoo, fraudsters, scammers and extortion gangs.

i cannot criticise housppupi and after go and join nigerian police force.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by wunaESQ(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
doggedfighter:
To wear that black sef
lol... blue uniform de

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
So bow legs and knock knees Na crime Na abi? For the hand I understand so that them fit stretch their hand collect Roger. That one make brain to them. Meanwhile, we don't see CBN, NNPC and DSS recruitment online as it is done codedly
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by Floryangel8: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
To replace the wasted ones, reason am the waste of uniform men has never been so high.
PhilipReigns:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by Harrisonwo(m): 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Persons with “deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, defective eyesight or squints are also advised not to apply for the recruitment exercise.

Not surprised... Our police must emphasize on that hand matter...them want person way go fit dey stretch hand easily dey collect twenty twenty Naira bribe
And that better eyesight to recognise shaperly between our different currency denomination

it's #50 minimum now oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by IamYourNeighbor(m): 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Maybe I should give it a thought, who knows.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by samilo88(m): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
StarUp:
Issorite...
Is dat ur pix in ur profile.. tongue
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by chelseamann(m): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by don89(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
IF YOU HAVE MAKE JEST OR ABUSED POLICE BEFORE NOW, PLEASE DON'T JOIN OR ELSE......
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by zhike: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
Can South African apply also?
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by zhike: 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Can South Africans apply also?
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
gambia:
When CBN,FIRS, DPR, NIMASA, NIA, e.t.c are recruiting, you won't see it online, but when its time for Police constable(RECRUITS), they are publicising it. The Country is not balance at all.
My brother, as useless as this job may seem, our legislators will still hijack it. Last year, a recruitment exercise was concluded, the list was out, but they started arguing over it. Another list came out afterwards with a different set of names. The new guys were sent to camp and the rest is history. 2016 a similar thing happened, ASP recruitment. The list came out. I saw my friend's name and told him, he was happy. He told me he never lobied for the job. I was like kai! Naija dey change small small o. The legislators started arguing with the police authority. Another set of names came out and the rest is history. I hate those guys with a passion.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by Ponytail22: 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Good luck to the people applying.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by Think9ja(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
aremuforlife:
Let those who are condemning the police force apply, we need real people, people with conscience to apply.

They will not get.

Police recruitment has never been transparent.
Even if they make it to the medicals, they still won't get it.
I've been following their recruitment process for a long time now

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
age limit again...when did 25yrs old graduates from Nigerian universities that is ASUU strikes infected....This country is so funny

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by dboo442: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Let be honest to ourselves,i mean you you that is idle apply for it,police salary no dey bounce,forget their flaws just sign in and correct the little error you can.4get what people are saying ok.thanku
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by asogo1: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
dlaw70:
A friend gave me a tip off about DSS application,as I was rushing to go and apply this morning,I was shock to learn that,they wrote exams yesterday.But officially,the dateline for submission is clearly stated as 15th of this month.
This country matter don tire person finish.

I drop the application yesterday come later hear say interview na today admission into venue na by text
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by Chicastle: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
SmartProf:
Lol...I hope those who are going to apply know the real qualification? If u dont know, just take a careful appraisal of what u think about the Nigerian police. Those are the attributes you require.

You no dey apply?
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by Centcanada: 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
They want to recruit police to fight bokoharam and herdsmen. Failed country. No wonder army are living then gradually. Apply and die! Failed country.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by Centcanada: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
They want to recruit police to fight bokoharam and herdsmen. Failed country. No wonder army are living them gradually. Apply and die! Failed country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / First Lithium Processing Plant In Nigeria Under Construction In Kaduna. / Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.