Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Sugar Binding - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sugar Binding (14726 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugar Binding by degelinglacis: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Six.

"I need to go back to my hotel room" I said

"

5 Likes

Re: Sugar Binding by Odoogu(m): 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
if that mirror work eehn grin

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Binding by degelinglacis: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
divinelypruned:
Op, another story,what happened in finishing your old story, or it that one among abandoned stories too. Please try and finish the old one, because you will still not finish this one.
This your last sentence is really unnecessary and I also find it insulting to the time I take to write.
I have a life outside here. When I started the wedding night I was only working, later on I furthered my education. I was running three courses in three different institutions. I had to quit my job cos I didn't have enough time for me not to talk of my passion.
I have tried to pick the story back but the synergy is lost already, writing the wedding night has become very difficult for me(but I'm still trying).
I believe life can happen to anyone and divert them away from a task.
I intend to complete this particular story.

7 Likes

Re: Sugar Binding by Odoogu(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
degelinglacis:

This your last sentence is really unnecessary and I also find it insulting to the time I take to write.
I have a life outside here. When I started the wedding night I was only working, later on I furthered my education. I was running three courses in three different institutions. I had to quit my job cos I didn't have enough time for me not to talk of my passion.
I have tried to pick the story back but the synergy is lost already, writing the wedding night has become very difficult for me(but I'm still trying).
I believe life can happen to anyone and divert them away from a task.
I intend to complete this particular story.

glad you handled this well.
am not speaking for divinelypruned, but am sure she didn't mean anything bad. she is a sucker for good literature hence the reason she follows this thread. it's a good piece and we all want to read to the end.
well if you didn't intend finishing it.. this comment must have Spurred you on grin grin
Re: Sugar Binding by Alennsar(f): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2020
[quote author=Herbiedeen post=91767676][/quote] Smile. Present!

3 Likes

Re: Sugar Binding by Ann2012(f): 8:01am On Jul 17, 2020
Thanks for the update

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Binding by PrudySara(f): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2020
Thanks for the update!

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Binding by enirock(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
degelinglacis:

Transformer yaff spoil o.
Presently I have 28%.
I will try and update another episode this evening. Thank you for reading.

Well this is Nigeria...

Thanks for blessing us with your creative gift of writing. It's not easy to keep people captivated by a piece especially Nigerians(you people should stop stoning me and looking at me one kind.) * strong face.

Thanks for this piece and the updates. You are the real hero amidst the 28%, you still find way to let ur audience know you haven't forgotten them. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Binding by skubido(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
degelinglacis:
okikioluwafemi, Embellished: skubido ukaface Lawsaite Ujunwa aprilwise drinkey

y'all are invited

Thanks for the invite.

Am behind you.. ride on

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Binding by oluwadabira111(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
Need more of this juicy story OP come update cool

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Binding by Adesina12: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Khriztarl:

adesina12 come and carry herbiedeen o, i don't know why he's pushing me to front sit o.
enirock, *opens my palm* my meatpie.

I beg go front, sit down and calm down
Enirock and myself are coming with yummy goodies
Sweet popcorn for you

3 Likes

Re: Sugar Binding by degelinglacis: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
Seven

I hadn't planned to keep
Miss trouble for more than a few days after ensuring she and I had an understanding, I intend to let her move back to Kenya. The following Monday, work started and I completely forgot about her existence until last night when I had a random dream about her making my dinner. Like that wasn't enough, my thoughts kept moving back to a certain Miss Kofoworola.

8 Likes

Re: Sugar Binding by xaviercasmir(m): 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Sugar Binding by skubido(m): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hmmmmm

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Sugar Binding by Ann2012(f): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Sugar Binding by kinah(f): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Thanks bros
Thumbs up

Is it the work of the mirror or love?

1 Like

Re: Sugar Binding by Thastie(f): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
I guess the broken mirror worked
Re: Sugar Binding by Khriztarl(f): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
Adesina12:

I beg go front, sit down and calm down
Enirock and myself are coming with yummy goodies
Sweet popcorn for you
*sits down* ion need popcorn. You guy should bring the champaign o. Enirock you know na.. Don't forget my favourite ni.
Re: Sugar Binding by Khriztarl(f): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
I'm kinda liking sima..
oga qasim snr. How market? sima's coming for you o.
rola, your mirror worked or natures just playing tricks? Tell me now o, lemme know if i would side with you or go my way.
Re: Sugar Binding by Khriztarl(f): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
Op. Kudos nice update from a nice person.
Re: Sugar Binding by enirock(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Adesina12:

I beg go front, sit down and calm down Enirock and myself are coming with yummy goodies Sweet popcorn for you
Welcome sir. I be think say person wey first come dey choose where to sit down?
Re: Sugar Binding by enirock(m): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Khriztarl:

*sits down* ion need popcorn. You guy should bring the champaign o. Enirock you know na.. Don't forget my favourite ni.

meat pie on the way ma'am.
Re: Sugar Binding by enirock(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
hehehe. This one occupation is beginning to take place in Quasims head
Make we see for junior and senior Quasims who go win.
Round one gbagan.
Thanks oh.
Re: Sugar Binding by enirock(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
hehehe. This one occupation is beginning to take place in Quasims head

Make we see for junior and senior Quasims who go win.

Round one gbagan.

Thanks Op
Re: Sugar Binding by Khriztarl(f): 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
enirock:

meat pie on the way ma'am.
thanks dear.
Re: Sugar Binding by Oremeyii(f): 3:02am On Jul 18, 2020
I'm pretty sure it's the mirror that's making Qasim head over her. Sure it was broken and there might probably be consequences or something, but it's too early for him to be genuinely in love with her.
I don't believe in love at first sight abeg
About wedding night, as much as it saddens me, I accept your decision. If you choose to continue the story, I'll be ecstatic, but if not, I accept all in good stride

1 Like

Re: Sugar Binding by Odoogu(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2020
form the look of things, seems the mirror worked! and both will be trying very hard to stay away from each other. grin ormeyii, is that your real name or just a moniker?

1 Like

Re: Sugar Binding by eyezik3(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2020
Oremeyii:
I'm pretty sure it's the mirror that's making Qasim head over her. Sure it was broken and there might probably be consequences or something, but it's too early for him to be genuinely in love with her.
I don't believe in love at first sight abeg
About wedding night, as much as it saddens me, I accept your decision. If you choose to continue the story, I'll be ecstatic, but if not, I accept all in good stride

Actually I believe in coincidence, I don't want to believe that the mirror is behind the reason why Qasim start to think about Kofoworola.

Lemme just say it is fate that keeps them together, wait oooh is it not that Qasim has started having feelings for Kofo because he said he doesn't want her and he didn't want his brother to have her instead. sad

Who does that, dem ask you to eat meat you said bone dey there, throw am away you say small meat dey there sad

Qasim is just a confuse fella, he don fall for Kofo deeply. I wish the girl best of luck, she really deserve the best despite everything life have thrown on her. Abeg make she enjoy biko undecided

Boss thanks for the update we are really enjoying you.. May your sense of reasoning never elude you!

5 Likes

Re: Sugar Binding by Ven97: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2020
Thanks for the mention. I'm really enjoying the story

1 Like

Re: Sugar Binding by Oremeyii(f): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
eyezik3:

Actually I believe in coincidence, I don't want to believe that the mirror is behind the reason why Qasim start to think about Kofoworola.

Lemme just say it is fate that keeps them together, wait oooh is it not that Qasim has started having feelings for Kofo because he said he doesn't want her and he didn't want his brother to have her instead. sad

Who does that, dem ask you to eat meat you said bone dey there, throw am away you say small meat dey there sad

Qasim is just a confuse fella, he don fall for Kofo deeply. I wish the girl best of luck, she really deserve the best despite everything life have thrown on her. Abeg make she enjoy biko undecided

Boss thanks for the update we are really enjoying you.. May your sense of reasoning never elude you!
I think it's too much of a coincidence for him to start thinking, and dreaming about her after the party.
I'm a romantic, but not an hopeless one, I pride myself as being a realistic one.
Re: Sugar Binding by Oremeyii(f): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
Odoogu:
form the look of things, seems the mirror worked!
and
both will be trying very hard to stay away from each other.
grin
ormeyii, is that your real name or just a moniker?

1 Like

Re: Sugar Binding by Odoogu(m): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Oremeyii:
Actually the name is Oremeyi, Oremeyiii is the moniker
alright.. grin what does it mean?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

••• Diary Of A Jumoke(a Web Series) / Chimamanda Adichie Wins 'One Book, One New York' Award In USA / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.