Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover (90338 Views)

Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun / Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) / Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Mrzeal: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
What a world. ��
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by airminem(f): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
The minors sense is more in order than the NP. Victim: I was abused. Abuse: I didn't do it. Everyone: Ok, then. We believe you. sad
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by McDonie: 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

they parade ALL criminals/victims...these men are criminals, the child is a victim.

ok. but i thought the boy she went to meet up with is 17 which makes him a minor too. although the ages of the other boys weren't stated. and i don't see the girl as a victim, nor does she act like one. and even from her statement she isn't reporting as a victim.

rape, unlawful carnal knowledge with an underage child.
but she said repeatedly she wasn't raped. "unlawful carnal knowledge with an underage" I think depends on the ages of the other boys.( correct me if am wrong)

whose image?! the underage girl's face was hidden, as for the criminals, its a deterrent. people need to know about criminals and how they look like so that they dont fall to their crimes.
ok. although i feel is shouldn't be, due to the nature of the case.

what else should they do? its even good that this useless child be shamed and understand that what she did is totally wrong.
And you believe shaming her is totally ok and it doesn't not have any adverse effect?
or you just don't care about that part?

counselling/therapy is needed but that certainly shouldnt take away the questioning/understanding of what happened (from her own mouth).
good point. and this care be done perfectly without this media trial show (well that's how i see it).
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Emkeljw(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
DonBenny77:
Normal levels these days
In our days as a guy I was 18 before I tasted kpekus.
Indomie generation are always in a rush rush like indomie

Av never tasted
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Agugbadin: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
Very old news
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Collins4u1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
"To Be" another way of saying to bleep
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by maximusprime2000: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
raising kids in this social media era is a lost battle for parent esp wen the family is not rich. girls r bleep up and blown away on the regular. growing up 14-15 yrs is the age wen u just want to be free at all cost. And social media has made it very easy. to get sex for girls on social media is as easy as abc. It will only take them to shake smtn. lol it by the grace of God to raise innocent children in this internet world or suck media. ...And one mugu go still pay this one dowry o.
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by smart024(m): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Talk dry from my mouth...
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
McDonie:
good point. and this care be done perfectly without this media trial show (well that's how i see it).

i think its important that this child (who thinks she can act as an adult) understands that she did something really wrong....and her punishment is to face JUSTICE like adults do. hopefully this will reset her failed mindset.
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Mokason28: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

if that 14yr old child thinks that finding solace on FB was her way out, then she should proudly stand there and be interrogated. yes parents have a role to play here, but thats certainly shouldnt dismiss what this deluded child did.
All girls in the world but young or old are moved by kind words don’t blame anyone that finds pleasure in an online relationship 14years old is still solemnly the responsibility of the parents
The parents should be paraded and ment to face the law for stupidity
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by DelphiOracle(m): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
The poor girl is a suspect of what?

Nonsense. Na the parents Dem suppose parade not the girl.

Failed parenting
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by oweman: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
Very many of the stories on Fulani herdsmen like this one are purr lies by disgruntled people .
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by mmsen: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nigerians are so backwards, hypocritical and steadfast in their stupidity.

You're worried about the girl having sex before the age of consent when most of you did the same.

The dumbass newsreader keeps asking about morals and 'family values', where are the morals in public life in Nigeria?

And why did nobody ask why the girl ran away from home? What were/are the parents doing to her that she felt the need to escape them?
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by McDonie: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i think its important that this child (who thinks she can act as an adult) understands that she did something really wrong....and her punishment is to face JUSTICE like adults do. hopefully this will reset her failed mindset.

well the law court wouldn't try it based on her act (acting adult) but based on her statement and she being a minor.
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Duty004: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
Why are those guys arrested? She didn't said she was rape. She served them willingly.

I see no fault!
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by McDonie: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
mmsen:

And why did nobody ask why the girl ran away from home? What were/are the parents doing to her that she felt the need to escape them?

that's the angle many people are not considering.
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Depressed101: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
GreatChizzy:
At least this one did not alleged she was raped...
it's still rape. Because she's under aged

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Bahamas95(m): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2020

Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mokason28:

All girls in the world but young or old are moved by kind words don’t blame anyone that finds pleasure in an online relationship 14years old is still solemnly the responsibility of the parents
The parents should be paraded and ment to face the law for stupidity

as i said earlier, YES her parents have a part to play here, but this is certainly NOT 100% their fault. 50% of the blame goes to that deluded 14yr old who thought she could be an adult at 14. we all know stubborn children out there who decided to go against their parents wishes, just because of some BS or the other. if that child had a problem with her parents, there were many ways to solve it than to run in the arms of some bastards stranger (who started pimping that clueless child).
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Crochet: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
Duty004:
Why are those guys arrested? She didn't said she was rape. She served them willingly.

I see no fault!

you see no fault with an adult man having sex with a 14yr old.... really?!?!?
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by dakem: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Join our online class and learn how to make the following
�Yoghurt
�5 types of snacks
�5 types of cake
�5 types of small chops
Perfect fondant making for ur cake
�Perfect party jollof rice
�Perfect party fried rice
�Liquid soap
�3 types of turban
�How to make chinchin and d packaging
�Bread making

If interested join the WhatsApp link for just #500
https:///K0KH7WMgxQb11wpDFgXL75
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
Parading a 14 year old girl is wrong. What is wrong with our police. It's obvious that her parents have not been taking good care of her and thats why she left home in the first place.

It's her parents that need to be paraded not the girl.
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Kkb1977: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
Thank God she was not with any Hausa boy, the headline would have been different.

Hypocrisy everywhere
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Tonymario58: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
She's a minor,
At least 3 years for each of them.
They enjoyed fresh p3ssy
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Acidosis(m): 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
And her parents are probably sleeping or having sex to produce yet another lost child? Why parade her like a thief when are parents are still alive?
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by DonBenny77(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Emkeljw:

Av never tasted
Abeg try taste and see oh! The earlier the better all these things affect our lives later.
For a guy its good to be sexually active in your teenage.
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Pacesetter123(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
How can you parade a 14 yr old girl b4 newsmen? U r parading her as wot? Armed robber? A kidnapper? Or a cultist? Instead of u to take her to ministry of women affairs and Social Welfare for counseling n subsequently reuniting her with her family,u r busy parading a teenager.So shameful!
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Mokason28: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

as i said earlier, YES her parents have a part to play here, but this is certainly NOT 100% their fault. 50% of the blame goes to that deluded 14yr old who thought she could be an adult at 14. we all know stubborn children out there who decided to go against their parents wishes, just because of some BS or the other. if that child had a problem with her parents, there were many ways to solve it than to run in the arms of some bastards stranger (who started pimping that clueless child).
I’m sure you never had a step mom that’s why you are still on my mention ...
2... from 1yr to 18yrs is solemnly the parents/guardians responsibility the police have no right to parade a minor because she had Consensual sexual activity
Look up the meaning of Consensual Sexual activity before coming back to my mention and tell me if it’s a crime any where in the world
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by writeprof(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
punisha:
Why parade the lost girl when all she needs is rehabilitation?
Useless NPF

I wonder!
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by SAMBARRY: 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
mperornero:
. I swear , and them no dey fear oo.... some of those guys wey them dey post their pix here for raping minors might be innocent , cause me self no how many of them I dey avoid...
e dey always wonder me because how can a young girl less than 20 stand around 2.30 am in the middle of the night for 3rd mainland bridge area waiting for a man to pick her up and sleep with her.in the middle of the night! Man wey you no know him mind and intentions?

No be say you get physical strength or stamina to overpower him if he tries ANYTHING funny.why you con dey deliberately put yourself for danger because of money or as they'll say "fun and adventure"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord / Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.