Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover (90342 Views)

Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun / Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) / Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by PoliteActivist: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
VirginFinder:
So anyone who has consensual with a girl like this has committed defilement and should be sentenced to life imprisonment according to PoliteActivist, CanadaorBust and other ignoramuses like them

Nonsense!

Age of consent is 11. Our lawmakers and judiciary are smart!!

Can you explain why no one has ever been sentenced to death as 7(2) (according to you) categorically required
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by PoliteActivist: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
VirginFinder:
So anyone who has consensual with a girl like this has committed defilement and should be sentenced to life imprisonment according to PoliteActivist, CanadaorBust and other ignoramuses like them

Nonsense!

Age of consent is 11. Our lawmakers and judiciary are smart!!

That's what it clearly says. Can't you read?
You heard them say clearly in the video she is "yet to attain the age of consent". Is she less than 11?

Below, a foreign, RACIST, website is gleefully maligning Nigeria as having the lowest AOC in the world and you are stupidly enabling the misinformation despite knowing better

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by 1Sharon(f): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
Olabode971:

Afolashade, you can't deem her to be naive...

See, most girl nowadays are 13 or 14 but have Advance Brain... like big engine inside small body...

Hope you can fantasize what's going tru.

grin

She doesn't have any advanced brain. When she's 25 and more mature she'll look back and see how those older guys took advantage of her

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by DonBenny77(m): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
therajah:

18!! Jesus is Lord!!! Do you know i can be prosecuted for that!! How old was the girl??!
All through my childhood the vhs tapes they didn't lemme watch had 18+ behind it so I concluded at 18 I would do it. She was older and more experienced I brought her home and goofed around with the kpekus I didn't even cum my elder cousin came and chanced me and had all the joy. My first cum was at 19, we paid one bros to bring us a hoe from Casablanca n I got one round of heaven.
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by rowland545(m): 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
kingthreat:

Let me guess, the parents are poor. Poverty breeds so much ills
they r not really that poor... But just that she is really young and she wants to b s LovePeddler...that's my thought though
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by walkwithgod(m): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
godkiller:
She was raped.
We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.
If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.
God bless Nigeria.

Oga, shay na the whole Nigeria you want train cause me I no con understand again.
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
"Parading" a minor? What crime did she commit? The girl should be rescued not paraded

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
GreatChizzy:
At least this one did not alleged she was raped...

She is 14 years. The age of consent is 18. She doesn't have to allege anything. It is called statutory rape

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by iammolise(m): 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
U see calabar, benue and bayelsa girl, forget they like fvck like food... Make dem neva enter tinhood like dis dem don dey on rampage undecided
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Infoay: 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
Only God will help this generation. Social media seems like the new parents to so many youngsters. What a people!
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by OnyesomJ(m): 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Inside Life
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
iammolise:
U see calabar, benue and bayelsa girl, forget they like fvck like food... Make dem neva enter tinhood like dis dem don dey on rampage undecided
Benue ,akwa ibom and Edo are stereotyped to like Bleep ,but Imo state girls are champion

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Olabode971(f): 12:05am On Jul 13, 2020
1Sharon:

She doesn't have any advanced brain. When she's 25 and more mature she'll look back and see how those older guys took advantage of her

but for now; she is an Adventurer in the Unknown World.

Well; all is well sha.
grin
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by akigbemaru: 1:40am On Jul 13, 2020
robosky02:
14-year-old girl has been paraded by the Police in Bayelsa state after she left her home and parents to be with a boy she met on Facebook.

According to the 14-year-old girl whose identity was concealed, she left to meet the boy who she met on Facebook, with her bags. She claims he was surprised to see her with her bags and that night, she lodged with him, spent 3 nights there before he took her to his friends house.

According to the girl, she slept with the boy and after she was taken to his friends place to continue staying, she also willingly slept with his friend. She disclosed that she had stayed there for one month and she “only slept with the boys”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWoRzQHJD_U
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Proffdada: 2:54am On Jul 13, 2020
punisha:
Why parade the lost girl when all she needs is rehabilitation?
Useless NPF
in Nigeria we believe shame and stigmatization is a sure key in rehabilitating juvenile exuberance
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by PoliteActivist: 2:58am On Jul 13, 2020
1Sharon:

Of course she had no advanced brain but a 25 yo also look back at 18 and see how older guys took advantage of her. A 35 yo will look back at 25...
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by ekevwe(m): 4:48am On Jul 13, 2020
robosky02:
14-year-old girl has been paraded by the Police in Bayelsa state after she left her home and parents to be with a boy she met on Facebook.

According to the 14-year-old girl whose identity was concealed, she left to meet the boy who she met on Facebook, with her bags. She claims he was surprised to see her with her bags and that night, she lodged with him, spent 3 nights there before he took her to his friends house.

According to the girl, she slept with the boy and after she was taken to his friends place to continue staying, she also willingly slept with his friend. She disclosed that she had stayed there for one month and she “only slept with the boys”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWoRzQHJD_U

What crime did the boys committed after all she said she willingly left her parents house and slept with two of the boys without being forced. Don't tell me it's her age ooo because in Bayelsa so many 14 yr old girls have given birth ooo
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Hunchogee: 5:13am On Jul 13, 2020
Badmanne:
Benue ,akwa ibom and Edo are stereotyped to like Bleep ,but Imo state girls are champion
Honestly , the are the real Madrid
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by expert555: 6:15am On Jul 13, 2020
punisha:
Useless NPF
Good they didn’t show her face, hope she will be rehabilitated and turnout to be a good person. It’s a faze she is going through
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by whirlwind7(m): 6:31am On Jul 13, 2020
punisha:
Useless NPF

Exactly!
This is a minor. Why parade her, even though her face was not shown?
She is not a criminal. She doesn't deserve to be treated this way.
Yeah, she was wayward and misguided. But parading her? That's even more disgusting than the misdemeanor she got involved with.
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by gproy: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2020
So off point
The mainstream media is bullshit
This girl will be sent back to her family to receive worse punishment than she had before
She obviously ran away because she was being maltreated
The news is bleeped and twisted
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Psoul(m): 8:08am On Jul 13, 2020
robosky02:
When kids are exposed to internet too early

I disagree with you.
I'll rather say when parents fail to train their children the right way.

There are kids at the age 9 who developed apps that are already helping other kids solve some problems. You can expose a child to the use of Internet as early as you can provided you've laid the foundational discipline and morals together with ur constant follow up.
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by deebrain(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2020
If the culprit hammers 10 years to come, she too will allege she was raped when she was 14 years.

Good thing she was found out at this stage and the evidence taken.

However, police next time, you don't disgrace a minor like this in public. The evidence is for you and not the general public since it's not a case of capital offence.

This generation is really something else.
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by ismogreater: 8:44am On Jul 13, 2020
This girl too small for kind Rubbish
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by komodapson(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2020
robosky02:
When kids are exposed to internet too early
When kids are exposed to internet too early without PG (parental Guidance)
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by VirginFinder: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2020
PoliteActivist:

That's what it clearly says. Can't you read?
You heard them say clearly in the video she is "yet to attain the age of consent". Is she less than 11?

Below, a foreign, RACIST, website is gleefully maligning Nigeria as having the lowest AOC in the world and you are stupidly enabling the misinformation despite knowing better

Why were the boys that "defiled" her not paraded

The girl was paraded for leaving home without her parents' consent. Her parents thought she was missing and called the police. She caused them a lot of trouble.

Continue deceiving yourself!

Age of consent is 11. The lawyers, judges, activists and all intelligent people all over the world have agreed it is so.
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by VirginFinder: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Can you explain why no one has ever been sentenced to death as 7(2) (according to you) categorically required

Section 7(2) does not recommend death sentence... angry

Judges have the right to temper justice with mercy.
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Xenowerk4000(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2020
'She only slept with the boys'
Chai......I can't stop laughing . Thank God rape is not the issue sha .
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by seanjy4konji: 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
14 year old girls of nowadays are masters student in the art of making a man cuz fast and furious...

God know how they learn.... They are never tired in bed.
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by PoliteActivist: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
VirginFinder:

Section 7(2) does not recommend death sentence... angry

Judges have the right to temper justice with mercy.

You know I meant to life.
You said it is categorical, that "shall" means "must" - u said that is the big difference from the rest!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord / Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.