Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover (90344 Views)

Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun / Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) / Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by PoliteActivist: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
VirginFinder:

Why were the boys that "defiled" her not paraded

The girl was paraded for leaving home without her parents' consent. Her parents thought she was missing and called the police. She caused them a lot of trouble.

Continue deceiving yourself!

Age of consent is 11. The lawyers, judges, activists and all intelligent people all over the world have agreed it is so.
Stop lying.
He was not only paraded, he was charged despite being a minor himself!

Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by PoliteActivist: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
Mr. VirginFinder, this us just friend to friend, stop making yourself a tool of racist people malighning your country. You read the law yourself, you know better.

See below and henceforth STOP MSKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF!!!

Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by PoliteActivist: 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Mr. VirginFinder, stop making yourself a tool of racists. You read the law yourself. YOU KNOW BETTER!!

Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by PoliteActivist: 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
Mr. VirginFinder, stop making yourself a fool tool of racists. You read the law yourself.
YOU KNOW BETTER!!

Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Chuky7(m): 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
DonBenny77:

The taste sef na just taste cos I no cum I just begin learn work.
My first cum was a year later after admission wen one final year ust guy negotiated a round each for I and a friend from one Casablanca grade those years, we paid for it of course. Those guys that taste at 400level have got issues in my opinion.

You dey go UST ??
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by DonBenny77(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
Chuky7:

You dey go UST ??
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Chuky7(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
DonBenny77:
OG...I hail O...
You still dey jam casabla?
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by DonBenny77(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
Chuky7:

OG...I hail O...

You still dey jam casabla?
Yeah sure, we dey manage am sometimes. These days the junction important pass the joint
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Chuky7(m): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
DonBenny77:

Yeah sure, we dey manage am sometimes. These days the junction important pass the joint

Haha na now I dey hear this one...

no issues...
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Apcexchange: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
godkiller:
She was raped.
We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.
If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.
God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord / Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.