Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,365 members, 7,853,635 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

Revolution Is A Must - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Is A Must (207 Views)

12 Reasons Nigeria's Agric Revolution Is Real Under President Buhari. Sept 2020 / Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army / Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revolution Is A Must by Nightwolves: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
What is Revolution

Latin root of ( Revolution ) means revolving. to turn around.. But in Nigeria of today. The elites, the Rulling party the. APC and PDP have made that word Revolution looks like it involve violence.. No not violence at all

We want revolution. But our instrument of protestations remains mass of people armed only with placards. Our RevolutionNow campaigns have demands such as

1. Free, qualitative and compulsory education at all levels

2. End to systemic corruption and unequal distribution of wealth.

3. End to insecurities and bloodletting in the country.

4. An economy that works for the Majority

5. Free and quality healthcare for all.

This is the summary of RevolutionNow campaigns. We are not a violence group. The only violent vanguard is the Nigerian state known to repress peaceful agitations with deadly force of violence. But no dictator in world history survives the courage of a resilient people.

Hence, let's all begin organizing at the level of our communities, campuses and trade unions.

Together, we can fight for a country that works for all!

The time we claim we don’t have. We will pay dearly for it. Our unborn children too will surfer it.

send me on telegram ( takeitbacknow) and let me join you with our fellow brothers and sisters in Nigeria

Re: Revolution Is A Must by Vyzz: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
Yes it will

I love your moniker

1 Like

Re: Revolution Is A Must by Vyzz: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
Yes it will

I love your moniker
Re: Revolution Is A Must by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
#revolutionNow!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Will Not Be Distracted By Campaigns Of Lies, Calumny—aide / More Dust In Ondo Over Deputy Governor Ajayi / Magu (hushuncle ) Over 380 Houses, 7 Crude Oil-laden Ships, N37bn Assets (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.