Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son (34326 Views)

Malami: I Can't Advice On Monetary Policy / Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu / Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by sammyNardo: 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Our father who art in heaven.........but deliver us from evil, Amen

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Decibel: 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Omoejigbahe:
Malami will have his time in court soon
By November, he will be booted out of that office he has desecrated
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by sammyNardo: 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
Can we get a better caption for this look please.
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by oxiide22(m): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
tsephanyah:
99% of Nigerians are criminals and corrupt.
been expecting ur mail Fatima, u don't knw how I really wish to see u
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by goldmatrix(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
U mean it wasn't exactly $300M? OK how much was it?
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by nnamdi640: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
A government built on lies and hypocrite.The corruption under this regime will be the worst in the history of this country.
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by earnit3: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
Really
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by EngrHumble(m): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mensah007:

Boss please how do I reach you? I benefited from your thread last 2 mths. I have been earning on prolific and gotten mturk account but my question now is which vpn or any type of proxy is best for mturk and prolific on phone?
I hear mturk is usually very strict on fluctuating ips and most vpns don't give steady ip.
Pls I will be really grateful if you answer me sir. Thanks and God bless

Bro was ur Mturk account approved?
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Mensah007: 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
chuksbaby:

Prolific has upgraded Sha, many VPN are been blacklisted. But you can use socks proxy, as for mtuk hma is ok for it

Thanks very much boss, i have checked on Google how to get the socks proxy on phone but I haven't grasped it. Kinda confusing. Many sites too, can u please give a link for one that will work on Android phone sir.
Please I beg of you.
God bless sir
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Mensah007: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
EngrHumble:

Bro was ur Mturk account approved?

I bought it, 30k

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Dspsalvate: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=tsephanyah post=91626858]99% of Nigerians are criminals and corrupt. [/quote

The problem is I don't know where I belong o]
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by maximusprime2000: 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

This statement alone is enough to get Malami arrested!!!

Do you know that alot of Nigerians postponed theirs

Why should you have a wedding during this pandemic

Is Malami above the law

the question is wu will arrest him now. so sad Nigeria does not meet the prerequisite to be call a country but only jungle and a den of thieves. with her unredeemable scam system of governance. Nigeria is not in God's plan.

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by DedeNkem: 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
obonujoker:
This is what Kiki said, after using her Instagram handle to show us the picture of the beautiful edifice she renovated in Wuse 2, Abuja

However, you people should continue. The devil has blinded your eyes with things of the world hence you can't see the impending Doom nigh you.... No wonder the Lord and Master of all things said, "It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God">>>

I wonder what men like Oshinowo, Ajimobi, etc, will do when they stand before the Lord and his holy angels to give account of their earthly deeds.

And to those that support Corruption because if tribe and religion and friendship, read Romans 1:28,.... And not to them alone, and also to them that take pleasure with them that do these evil things

I like your hate for corruption, but unfortunately your imaginary God can't do anything!
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Kdon2: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
they are all corrupted
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by maxibrainz02(m): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.
I have decided to teach you the business of importation.
You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria
You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.
You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)
You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are
You will also learn how to sell your products.
By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �
Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �
Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.
30k?
20k?
10k?
But NO
I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.
Yes 3000.
But this offer will last last for 24hours
I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)
Early birds will pay 2500.
After 24hours everything will go back to 10k
The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease
Contact
080. 68. 15 29 51.
I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.
Secure your bag ASAP �
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 13, 2020
Mensah007:

I bought it, 30k
Is it USA? If so can you share seller details?
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Mensah007: 12:38am On Jul 13, 2020
webshopNG:

Is it USA? If so can you share seller details?

Yes. Whatsapp me 07032909591 for it
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by EngrHumble(m): 7:12am On Jul 13, 2020
Mensah007:

I bought it, 30k
OK thanks
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Psoul(m): 7:18am On Jul 13, 2020
solmus:
cool

How did this guy become a SAN

When Magu start playing his record malami would be politically worthless... Can they keep Magu off camera like Dasuki?

Magu ran NFIU for more than 3 years, meaning he has all the details of everyone with a bank account world wide, he leaked Yusuf Tunde Shuabu's account balance to the press, I bet he has more juice

Best bet is to redeploy Magu back to NPF and send him on a long coarse

That was one of the reasons for the search conducted in his house. They will take away/destroy any evidence that may indict some ppl they want to protect. Then use the ones that will make Magu's case more serious.
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by smallsmall: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2020
Luckydubby7:
At the end of the tenure, Buhari government is going to be the most corrupt government in history of Nigeria.

You are right about that. angry angry
I voted for this Govt and l am really SORRY and DISAPPOINTED that l did, though l still will no thave voted for PDP (Demon looters) as well, l will chose a different party from APC and PDP, come 2023. If more people do that, maybe we will have a change in this Nigeria.

[quote author=AGF Malami] “It is important to note that the wedding fatiha took place in Kano on Saturday 11th July, 2020 in the morning.

“Any other activity before or after the wedding fatiha is not connected with the marriage and we therefore disassociate ourselves from it in its entirety.”[/[quote]

Look at this useless and corrupt AGF!
I watched the video of the wedding, it was a complete mess, as far as Covid-19 rules are concerned.
Jus because you "I DISSOCIATE MYSELF from what happened in the after 9am" ........... till the next midnight, does not excuse your culpability.
It was your son's wedding and you are the law officer of the country.
When you fools arriagned Funke Akindele, if she says l dissociate myself, will that have exonerate her?
Shameless looter and AGF of criminals. He is only interested in how he can wrest recovered assets from EFCC and trade investigated criminal files for Money
You beter go and attend to the PITD wahala in the UK, before that equally criminak irish company come and collect judgement equivalent of Nigeria's five year budget.,.....under your watch.
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by smallsmall: 7:34am On Jul 13, 2020
maxibrainz02:
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product

Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.

You are a shameless rogue!
The real name for what you are calling PROFIT, is GREEDY EXTORTION.

It is people like you, that are ruining this country.
You buy a product and want to resell for over 500% profit!
With such mindset, you have turned Nigeria to a lawless Dog-eat-Dog country!
If other countries act this way, will you be able to go there and buy stuffs?
Why dont you teach people how to MAKE these items in Nigeria or you too should invest in MAKING IT in Nigeria?

Shame on you and your extremely Greedy mindset. make profit but dont be too greedy, 100% profit (double the cost!, is more than enough)

3 Likes

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by dwyseone(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2020
Even if you do, we can't do anything but I know God will arise for the masses one day, it's just a matter of time
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by DanRay1: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
chuksbaby:

Prolific has upgraded Sha, many VPN are been blacklisted. But you can use socks proxy, as for mtuk hma is ok for it
Bro please what's the site you've been talking about where one can earn $50 monthly?
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
DanRay1:
Bro please what's the site you've been talking about where one can earn $50 monthly?

I ve listed several at my posts already boss

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by DanRay1: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
chuksbaby:

I ve listed several at my posts already boss
Thank bro. Will check them out.
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by bro4u: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Mensah007:

Boss please how do I reach you? I benefited from your thread last 2 mths. I have been earning on prolific and gotten mturk account but my question now is which vpn or any type of proxy is best for mturk and prolific on phone?
I hear mturk is usually very strict on fluctuating ips and most vpns don't give steady ip.
Pls I will be really grateful if you answer me sir. Thanks and God bless
Good day bro. Do you know how to go about opening a mturk acct?
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Mensah007: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
bro4u:

Good day bro. Do you know how to go about opening a mturk acct?
Bought 30k
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by maximusprime2000: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
dwyseone:
Even if you do, we can't do anything but I know God will arise for the masses one day, it's just a matter of time

after 400 years like the case of isrealite in Egypt right?. issokay
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by KingDash: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2021
tsephanyah:
99% of Nigerians politicians are criminals and corrupt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Central: Natasha Akpoti Sworn-In As Senator / Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters / Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.