Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' (54368 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike / Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Doubledaniel(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
MrFly:
are u an Akwa Ibomite? Can u defend ur statement? Look b4 u leag

Oga am an indigene of Akwa Ibom.
The screenshot below explains everything.
Note that some youths are not complaisant. We speak facts! He is a looting machine.

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Ayemileto(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hunchogee:

Summarise it for me ...following my questions? ..funnily I don't love that wimb but just a clear fans of facts

Lol. if you read my first post you quoted well, i never said he bombed a pipeline. Rather, that was part of the accusations laid down by the woman in the video. So, saying the woman have temperamental issues is not a reasonable explanation for that kind of accusation.

Also, with the way you have been defending him on this thread, and supporting all those who drop a comment in his support, its quite clear you are his fan, and its not all about dropping facts. No need to deny that.

Finally, if you haven't seen all the videos, then try to get everything. All those allegations cannot be disputed by the accuser having temperamental issue or her marrying 4 husbands.

Even if he doesn't want to deny it, he could have threatened to sue her. At least that would have made more sense than this.
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
malcomxjr:
At least Akpabio is not a Yoruba man...hope we can breath small
Yoruba people an tribalism is like Igbo and Biafra...5&6 grin
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ayemileto:

Lol. if you read my first post you quoted well, i never said he bombed a pipeline. Rather, that was part of the accusations laid down by the woman in the video. So, saying the woman have temperamental issues is not a reasonable explanation for that kind of accusation.

Also, with the way you have been defending him on this thread, and supporting all those who drop a comment in his support, its quite clear you are his fan, and its not all about dropping facts. No need to deny that.

Finally, if you haven't seen all the videos, then try to get everything. All those allegations cannot be disputed by the accuser having temperamental issue or her marrying 4 husbands.

Even if he doesn't want to deny it, he could have threatened to sue her. At least that would have made more sense than this.
My brother every politician in Nigeria and even Nigerian citizenry has potentiality of corruption including your darling JOY...people funnily leave all what Akpabio said on focus on the husbands statement but come to think of it how can you function well in an office if you are temperamental ..Go and read the Doctrine of a good Office Work and you will see the penalty for insubordination ok.

Finally she is just crying foul now cos she was sack, if not we no for here anything including allegations, so bro allow matter rest ..They are all thieves including Joy..And in the company of political thieves Akpabio is still the best compare to other cacus thieves..but let me ask you, who will you choose as Akpabio replacement, A woman with four ex husband not even lovers ooo or an angel to replace Akpabio
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by crown08(m): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Apart from advising the former MD to visit the hospital, see the doctor, get injection and relax, I didn't read anywhere in the news about four former husband's.

watch d video. He said it
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by jrusky(m): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
Akpabio no one ask you. Do you steal money or not just simple question?

No on cares he married 10 husband its her life and the 10 husband are not complaining nor asked you to lament fod them. So pls say something else.
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
jrusky:
Akpabio no one ask you. Do you steal money or not just simple question?

No on cares he married 10 husband its her life and the 10 husband are not complaining nor asked you to lament fod them. So pls say something else.
He is not in a court hearing na
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by lexy2014: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nukilia:

Looking at the landmark projects Akpabio did in Akwa Ibom, I think he would do something good for the NDDC. The NDDC I know is a cesspool of corruption, and it has never been a blessing to the people of the Niger Delta... grin grin grin

But what has d woman's four husbands got to do with d allegations she levelled against him?
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by lexy2014: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hunchogee:

My brother every politician in Nigeria and even Nigerian citizenry has potentiality of corruption including your darling JOY...people funnily leave all what Akpabio said on focus on the husbands statement but come to think of it how can you function well in an office if you are temperamental ..Go and read the Doctrine of a good Office Work and you will see the penalty for insubordination ok.

Finally she is just crying foul now cos she was sack, if not we no for here anything including allegations, so bro allow matter rest ..They are all thieves including Joy..And in the company of political thieves Akpabio is still the best compare to other cacus thieves..but let me ask you, who will you choose as Akpabio replacement, A woman with four ex husband not even lovers ooo or an angel to replace Akpabio

Was d woman sacked because she stole? What has d woman's marriage to four husbands got to do with her competence?
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by gulfer: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Apart from advising the former MD to visit the hospital, see the doctor, get injection and relax, I didn't read anywhere in the news about four former husband's.

Same here, had to scan so many times even after reading the whole article to see if I'd missed that part somehow angry angry angry
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
lexy2014:

Was d woman sacked because she stole? What has d woman's marriage to four husbands got to do with her competence?
Do you know what insubordination thus to a work place ?
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Dspsalvate: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
If all humans heart were open like books for others to read the world would have come to a halt by now, why do we have all this in our country?
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by lexy2014: 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hunchogee:

Do you know what insubordination thus to a work place ?

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by UnusualJhay(m): 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
Heathrow44:

For the fact that u avnt written a petition to EFCC concerning akpabio means u are a crime apologist and u support and condone all d atrocities he committed, is simple that when u don't take action, u celebrate d evil

if it hurts you so much, go hug a power plant, too much grammar, I already told you the reason for typing what i did
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
lexy2014:

Your returning my question with a question but is cool...have it your way then
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
UnusualJhay:

if it hurts you so much, go hug a power plant, too much grammar, I already told you the reason for typing what i did

grin grin
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by lexy2014: 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hunchogee:

Your returning my question with a question but is cool...have it your way then

But u are d one who first returned my questions with a question without answering d questions I asked. So my questions still stand:

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Zeezy81: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nukilia:

Looking at the landmark projects Akpabio did in Akwa Ibom, I think he would do something good for the NDDC. The NDDC I know is a cesspool of corruption, and it has never been a blessing to the people of the Niger Delta... grin grin grin

You know nothing of what you speak
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Zeezy81:

You know nothing of what you speak
Yeah..His still better than the other thieves in is cabinet
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by remigiusizunna(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
idahme:

I believe what the woman said 100percent not because she is the one saying it but because precedence had occurred with same scenarios with a confidant. If you see how the woman was mentioning names and location you would know she is telling the truth. Let them take her to court for libel, I bet u they can't because they don't know how much evidence she got on them.
its obvious she is saying the truth but that does not exonorate her from the yam eaters list.
That she fell off the pecking order is the reason she is playing this victim card.
Nemesis will one day catch up with all those who have kept this contraption of a country in this bad shape

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by VULCAN(m): 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
Wanted?

Which party is he in now by the way?

So you're one of the APC worshippers that keeps on trying to defend the indefensible.

You're party is much more corrupt than PDP ever was.

When APC is out we shall discover all that went down.

ThatFairGuy1:
Is that how he'll defend the allegations? Thief
One of the PDP thieves that wanted succour in APC.
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Shalommy(f): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Niaja4real:
Unam ikot mkpo U dis thief again Leave the private life of the woman and face your corruption allegations Ebua ikot
. Afo edi ntung.
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by idahme(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
remigiusizunna:

its obvious she is saying the truth but that does not exonorate her from the yam eaters list.
That she fell off the pecking order is the reason she is playing this victim card.
Nemesis will one day catch up with all those who have kept this contraption of a country in this bad shape

U are correct she may be be part of the scheme in the biginning and then got tired of the whole game. That's why any one who comes to equity must do that with clean hands, never you start what you know you can't finish. Just that the nation abhors investigations involving those in the good books of the rulers otherwise all mentioned including the lady should be investigated if found guilty brought to book.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by remigiusizunna(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
idahme:

U are correct she may be be part of the scheme in the biginning and then got tired of the whole game. That's why any one who comes to equity must do that with clean hands, never you start what you know you can't finish. Just that the nation abhors investigations involving those in the good books of the rulers otherwise all mentioned including the lady should be investigated if found guilty brought to book.
Apt
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by morris477(m): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Join APC Ur sins are forgiven
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Pacesetter123(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
illitrate:
Am sure her life is now in danger.

Akpabio nobi pastor oo
grin grin grin
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by maxibrainz02(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.
I have decided to teach you the business of importation.
You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria
You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.
You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)
You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are
You will also learn how to sell your products.
By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �
Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �
Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.
30k?
20k?
10k?
But NO
I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.
Yes 3000.
But this offer will last last for 24hours
I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)
Early birds will pay 2500.
After 24hours everything will go back to 10k
The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease
Contact
080. 68. 15 29 51.
I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.
Secure your bag ASAP �
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
idahme:

Spot on
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by opeey(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
Akpabio is an idiot. the woman expose your stealing, you are talking about her having four husbands. Nigeria politicians are suppose to be stoned.. it shall never be well with people who stole from the wealth of the nation.
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
opeey:
Akpabio is an idiot. the woman expose your stealing, you are talking about her having four husbands. Nigeria politicians are suppose to be stoned.. it shall never be well with people who stole from the wealth of the nation.
I love your last statement cos its included Joy too..there are both thieves
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Image123(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
So the Samaritan woman at the well is right here? This one seems like a fake copy though.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
Image123:
So the Samaritan woman at the well is right here? This one seems like a fake copy though.
grin grin grin grin bad guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants / Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.