Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race (20366 Views)

Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation / Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by Crownbefitsme(f): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2020

Ondo Governor Rotimi Akeredolu says he is still in the State’s Governorship race in the Oct. 10 election.

This follows rumours of his disqualification from participating in the July 20 governorship primary election of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The screening, which took place from July 8 to July 10 in Abuja, was for the 12 APC governorship aspirants in the state.

Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Media and Publicity, Ojo Oyewamide, in a statement on Sunday in Akure, said the rumour was a ploy to distract supporters of Akeredolu.

He explained that it was another distraction “unleashed with the aim of deceiving the unsuspecting public and diverting attention from the self-imposed pains on the part of those behind the story.

“They are scavengers and will stop at nothing to sustain their trade of deceit. Ignore them, remain firm, be dedicated and prayerful.

“The governor, therefore, appeals to all his supporters to ignore the rumour and dedicate this period to God for His continuous grace, favour and protection,” he said. (NAN)

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-am-still-in-the-governorship-race-akeredolu/

1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by jlinkd78(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Naija politics na seasonal movie

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by Rotimi2705: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
which of the race? Race to Ibadan or Race to Imo Aketi o to ge oto ge govt of familocary is enoff

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by YorubaKinging: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nigerian politicians are desperate sets of people who will never repent

They will love money even until death

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by Tissaia(f): 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
They are scavengers and will stop at nothing to sustain their trade of deceit. Lol Sounds like definition of APC

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by ahmadinho2010(m): 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lol
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by Jestin: 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Oga you should be more concerned about your health now.

21 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by AroleOduduwa2: 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
The bolded is directed towards one man. Tinubu don suffer, I swear gba gbos left and right.

He explained that it was another distraction “unleashed with the aim of deceiving the unsuspecting public and diverting attention from the self-imposed pains on the part of those behind the story.

They are scavengers and will stop at nothing to sustain their trade of deceit. Ignore them, remain firm, be dedicated and prayerful.

15 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by Atikulated: 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
I used to like this man...

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Afonjas like metaphysical hate aketi because of his Igbo wife.... idiot grin Aketi 4+4 Igbo firstlady of ondo sure pass next na davido and chioma osun state 2026....4 +4 with ifeanyi as first son of osun state grin grin o.b.o baddest grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by Sammy07: 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Rotimi2705:
which of the race? Race to Ibadan or Race to Imo Aketi o to ge oto ge govt of familocary is enoff

Horse race grin
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by Openbusiness3: 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ok. Check my signature to buy intelligent dispenser. Best quality North America product with warranty
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by miikyphil(f): 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
okay Run your race
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by oluwaseyi0: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Na wa for apc o, so obaseki disqualification has not taught them a lesson

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
G
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by gbaskiboy: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Me too is still on the race
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by ybalogs(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Claims and counter claims. APC is really confused.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by oladipupo2234: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ondo no be Lagos

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by aciza(m): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
M
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by ybalogs(m): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Nigerian politicians are desperate sets of people who will never repent

They will love money even until death

We all love money Baba. Most of these guys are made before they got to where they are now so it isn't about the money most time.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by solmus: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
cool
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by salbis(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by saxby(f): 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
ok o
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by dalass(f): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by DropsMic(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
Okay
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by anibi9674: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
O
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by IgbalodeRaymond: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
The bolded is directed towards one man. Tinubu don suffer, I swear gba gbos left and right.

They are scavengers and will stop at nothing to sustain their trade of deceit. Ignore them, remain firm, be dedicated and prayerful.
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
he'll be Disgraced

9 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by allen113: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism / Sheriff Gives Conditions For Peace / When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.