Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You (38421 Views)

Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? / Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor / APC To Lai Mohammed: Submit To Your Governor, It Is Not Business As Usual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by BigTableShaker(f): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
hehehe
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by mikemiyaki: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Tinubu will become president in 2023 whether you like it or not
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Openbusiness3: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Beremi:
Know the federal roads hunger games traps in your state.
Fixed! grin
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by rummmy: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
he will be the president of ilorin town union.

1 Like

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Ekpekaycee: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
Very useful thread but it should have been arranged state by state or alphabetically for easy identification.
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Brenn594(m): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
angry
am nat s'pose to comment.....this ain't news sad
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by feedthenation(m): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
All these roads are avenue to chop budgetary money by people in the government. Majority of these roads should bd thd responsibilty of both the state and local government
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by jaggabban: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
Please what are the names of these artists?
Thanks

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Neerich1512(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Sagamu-_-----ikorodu road via Ogijo not included.and its federal Road.
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by wendy: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
I am an expert in Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by ridbell01(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
Equal2DeTask:
angry

Very unfortunate....Most of this so called Federal roads are "ROADs TO NO WHERE"

Ministry of works gat alot of work to do..
Which I see them not doing anytime soon.

I don't want spit out what I saw @South-East especially Abia state embarassed
my brother I thought ex president Jonathan have fixed all the roads in the south east because that party they support wholehearted ruled this country for complete 16 years
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by obyrich(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nackzy:
The road that links Akwa Ibom and Abia State should be on that list,, you need to see how Bad that road is, This Life no Balance at all on that road alone they have about 6 Well Heads
It is on the list. Very pathetic. The road has been abandoned for years. Fashola has visited that road twice but nothing to show for it.

FGN please come do ABA-Ikot-Ekpene-Uyo road for us o.

1 Like

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Coldie(m): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
People like Akpabio no send their pocket is Paramount
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by earnit1: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by investigator007: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ok, lesson learned
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by masui(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ekpekaycee:
Very useful thread but it should have been arranged state by state or alphabetically for easy identification.

Yeah you're right. And pictures should accompany the report.
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by SincerePet: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
I saw Rumukwurusi - Chokoche.I was told in the past that the road is a Federal road,I never believed.
That Road that leads to Okpala Imo State from Chokoche Etche Rivers State is in a mess.
It's really terrible.
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by masui(m): 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
The more reason power should be de-centralized from the center so states will take more responsibility in fixing and maintaining these death traps.

1 Like

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by masui(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
obyrich:
It is on the list. Very pathetic. The road has been abandoned for years. Fashola has visited that road twice but nothing to show for it.

FGN please come do ABA-Ikot-Ekpene-Uyo road for us o.

That road has been an eyesore. A lot of people who were breastfeeding had grown up to meet that road still in worst condition.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by crazygod(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
99% of the roads are an eyesore especially Lagos - Badagry road

1 Like

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by HunterArt: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
They are proud of showing us federal road but how many have they done there. Na so so bad road full this country.
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by doubleportion: 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
ademasta:
Federal o, state o, LGA o... Which road dey Ok for Naija
The pot hole even form Nigeria map shocked

1 Like

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by doubleportion: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Mokwa to Kotangora is a death trap
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Dannyfan(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
What is the essence of FERMA if all most federal road is bad. I think Nigeria needs to be reformated and reinstall
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by betx07: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
WebCreator:
I actually want to comment but seeing this picture I'm more than speechless. grin grin grin
this one pass me
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
You go still be tenant.
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by LogTM: 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
ademasta:
Federal o, state o, LGA o... Which road dey Ok for Naija
This looks like the map of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by baratech: 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
Federal o, state o, local o, community o, street o.... Nothing special about any
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by SEGLIZ: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
most or some of those roads are none existing.
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by ademasta(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
LogTM:

This looks like the map of Nigeria

Exactly
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by ademasta(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
doubleportion:

The pot hole even form Nigeria map shocked

No be lie
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
WebCreator:
I actually want to comment but seeing this picture I'm more than speechless. grin grin grin
Just imagine me going for a wedding and I met this road. Oboy na to carry my motor go back oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Tinubu After Supreme Court Verdict / The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale / Obafemi Awolowo’s Letter From Prison (dated 28th March 1966)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.