Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) (9983 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Checkout Nigerian Little Boy With Long Natural Hair (pictures) / Can You Marry A Bearded Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
Stopfapping:
I was surprised until I saw India, that's what happens when you sleep with a cow and a woman the same day

Ignorance is a disease

1 Like

Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Temitopemo6e6(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
Amotekun777:
This is it? Really?

OP needs to go to Abia, Enugu, Imo, Anambra, Ebonyi, some parts of Delta, Edo, Port Harcourt, Calabar etc... and see millions of their women competing beard with Osama Bin Laden.. grin grin grin
hmmm my brother war is comin

1 Like

Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Bloghomies(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
QueenMelinda:
Na wa o,if she was in nigeria the kind of bullying she will receive ehn,she will gladly shave all the beards.

You think she wasn't bullied? Go and read her story lol. The difference is being proud in the way you look. That way, people will have no choice but to accept you. Though there will still be a few assholes
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Drella(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
Uyi168:
..she shaves, it regrows..
...so she decides to leave it...
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Small080(m): 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
undecided her beard fine pass some brother from another religion awon shortnika
Eni pe te grin
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Small080(m): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Is this a woman or transgendered grin grin can you marry her with the breads grin?
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Temysteve(m): 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
Vyzz:
Look how good his beards look when wizkid doesnor even have any..... grin
Lol, but we love WizKid like that, he would have look ugly with beards.
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by etrange: 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
The comments on here show how deep discrimination has eating into our minds. Some are calling her a product of bestiality while other are saying all sorts of unthinkable things. I just hope she's strong enough to navigate this wicked world.
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Temysteve(m): 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
Meekha:
What some people are looking for for donkey years is what nature free gifted to people who don't even want it in the first place!

This life no balance at all. cry
but most guyz without beard always have big poron, vice versa for those that have small poron.
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Uyi168: 12:05am On Jul 13, 2020
Drella:
...so she decides to leave it...
Isnt it beautiful?? kiss
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Olarewajub: 1:34am On Jul 13, 2020
She does resemble the lady in the movie - The Greatest Show Man.
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by phemmyfour: 5:14am On Jul 13, 2020
She looks like some of our sisters from the East
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by IvarTheBoneless: 5:47am On Jul 13, 2020
Malawian:

Una K-leg and shapeless yansh nko? Let's not talk about your "ROYGBIV" multi colour.

Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:50am On Jul 13, 2020
This is a gay
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Olamie09: 7:08am On Jul 13, 2020
Buy a plot of land for as low as 1 million Naira...
Location (sagamu)

Only serious buyers should should message.

Contact via WhatsApp for further enquiry:
http:///2348064921021
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 13, 2020
I saw the video on fb

Life is not balance
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by bestabigaelever(f): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
JAOS:
that is why we have to be careful with the kind of style we use during sex,unless your child will have a tail or horn
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help Me My Pussy Is Too Wide. Picture. Too Graphic / Guys, This Is What We Need During Sex / 25 facts about women that will shock you.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.