Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. (68203 Views)

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage / Owl Found In A Church In Ahoada, Rivers State / Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Azurevermillion: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
mrchineke:

This your reasoning is the very reason we live in a society where:

There are no roads, no light, no hospitals, no public infrastructure, no schools, no jobs, no economy, no life. Just frustration after frustration and hopelessness.

Yeah, this is mumu stupid Africa.

A continent of unreasonable stupid human beings.
Including ya family members. Abi u wan tell me say u no be an african?
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Alexpetra: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
As we have no choice being black with all this hate from white Americans so the owl has no Choice being a owl.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by stonecoldcafe: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
my heart bleeds for this poor creature

I think religion has done more harm than good to mankind.
especially in Africa because the whites can never be this barbaric.

This how some neighbourhood are labelling my beautiful and healthy cat a witch
some say that I'm a witch and use it for Witchcraft lol
the same cat that I've been with since its kitten days till now
Infact my cat is like 6 years old now glittering and shinning, big, smart and healthy.
the bond between me and him is so strong that he can sense me by mere opening of my family's gate and if you see how he rushes out to greet me ehh.
when I visit my family house and sleep in my room he'll climb on top of my chest and start sleeping.
he feel so comfortable and safe with me.

the same cat i feed sardine and geisha twice or trice per day since his kitten days till now.
well I don't care about their primitive black religion beclouded dull brain, they dare not come near to my cat because the last person that stone my cat on basis of false religion believe wished he was never born because i slapped the hell out of him and arrested him for trespassing.
I don't joke with my cat

RIP owl

EDIT
for those asking pictures smiley

If your neighbors feel this way, keep your cat safe to avoid poisoning.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by chicobaddest(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
Simplyleo:
Nigerians, indeed Black generally are bunch of disgustingly superstitious beings. The more reason some funny human beings will develop a foolish thought that an innocent little girl or a feeble old woman is the reason behind the backwardness of their lazy @rsse. Instances abound of little children or old women tortured to death on account of witchcraft.

How can a human being with brain start thinking a bird searching for food or comfort is the cause of his pathetic life? I always shake my head whenever I hear these damn stories.

Annoyingly, with all these superstitions, we still depend on sciences for for upgrading our historic practices such as farming. 95% percent of the clowns that believe in this stupid existence of supernatural beings in form of human or animals are always wretched and pathetic. angry
Except their pastors
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Hotice085: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
ican2020:
Owl signifies evil, killing it was the best option.

A creation of God is what you say signifies evil do you know in some countries it signifies WISDOM

1 Like

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Kylekent59: 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
I wonder how he would feel if he is left in the forest filled with lions. The lions would also take him as a wizard and pounce on him just like he's done to that poor beautiful owl created by God.

Foolish people turning the religion upside down.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by IBvoss(m): 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Fools. It is these type of people that kill albinos and twins, calling them 'evil' or 'abominations.' This is among the essential reasons why Africa is where it is today.

Too many people stuck on the backwardness and barbarity of the past, using culture and tradition as a common excuse to continuously perpetrate savageness.

A simple bunch of regressive, Ignorant, and dogmatic fools in truth.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by mrchineke: 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
Azurevermillion:
Including ya family members. Abi u wan tell me say u no be an african?

Truth is bitter!
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by armadeo(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ishilove:
Such a beautiful creature.

Read the guy above you.

I agree with thegiftedone. Sometimes I wonder how I share the same space with some morons who can never ever go beyond their myopic and native sense.

Those guys who kill rare animals for food, I can understand its hunger but this clown killed an owl calling on the blood of Jesus. One clown even saidnowls are used to harm fellow human beings.

We've killed twins
Albinos
Children
Old women

Yet the devil still remains entrenched deeply in the fabric of our society.

They are everywhere even on nairaland.

Morons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by NiCurious: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
Where in the Bible does it say to kill owls?
The guy who killed the owl is confused, holding a mishmash of beliefs. Claiming Christian, practising traditional, but he is not a credit to either belief system.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by xamuell: 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
mrchineke:

This your reasoning is the very reason we live in a society where:

There are no roads, no light, no hospitals, no public infrastructure, no schools, no jobs, no economy, no life. Just frustration after frustration and hopelessness.

Yeah, this is mumu stupid Africa.

A continent of unreasonable stupid human beings.
Dont you think your statement is a bit stereotypical. the good and the bad, the stupid and sensible are everywhere. Not just Africa.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by xamuell: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
ican2020:
Hello bro. Animals are what they are and your statement insults the very God we worship. That some unfortunate people decided to turn them to instruments of evil does not mAke them evil. Remember the book of Genesis chapter one. "And God saw that it was Good" what was good? Creation.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Ishilove: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
armadeo:

Read the guy above you.

I agree with thegiftedone. Sometimes I wonder how I share the same space with some morons who can never ever go beyond their myopic and native sense.

Those guys who kill rare animals for food, I can understand its hunger but this clown killed an owl calling on the blood of Jesus. One clown even saidnowls are used to harm fellow human beings.

We've killed twins
Albinos
Children
Old women

Yet the devil still remains entrenched deeply in the fabric of our society.

They are everywhere even on nairaland.

Morons

My dear brother, I plead guilty to low key superstition but I know where to draw the line. Unfortunately, not many know where to draw this line. They are backward and proudly ignorant.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Azurevermillion: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
mrchineke:

Truth is bitter!
indeed
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
blame the religious leaders that had brainwashed their followers just because they wanna gain their monies and for self glorification..
the owl been a nocturnal animal just like bats can only see at night and fly too. the guy just showed his stupidity..

1 Like

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Stmiceel(m): 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
The killer!
No excuses, you're just a cruel being.
Bird is bird.
Owl oooo!
Vulture oooo!
You oooo!
Me oooo!
Everyone with there assignment as assigned by the creator.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
There's nothing rare about the owl. That's a barn owl and they're the most widely distributed bird specie in the world found in every continent except Antarctica. They're also well adapted for thriving in human settlements often nesting in people's roofs, barns, warehouses etc. Illiterate Christians in Nigeria who attach fetish dimensions to every thing think seeing an owl is akin to seeing an evil spirit. Evidence of why Subsaharan Africa averages the lowest IQ in the world. Illiterate buffoons everywhere - and even educated people are so brainwashed by religion, they think like illiterate buffoons.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by IgbalodeRaymond: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
stonecoldcafe:

If your neighbors feel this way, keep your cat safe to avoid poisoning.
sure bro
but they've accepted reality long ago.
I preached senses into their ignorant skull
but still I'm careful

1 Like

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Franking: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Most Of the idiots attacking that guy would do exactly what he did to that bird

But because its internet, everybody wan form animal right activists like Oyinbo people .

Owl is a beautiful bird, but people use it to commit evil to their fellow human .

I'm an african and juju dey for Africa.

Even Oyinbo people you under developed Nigerians copy and paste their lifestyle believe in witch craft and witch doctors .

U are a proper mumu. Juju kee u there.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Franking: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
ican2020:

Bush man. Repeat after me: I am uneducated idiot.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
ceejayluv:

Well, he reacted To the best of his knowledge. It's a nocturnal bird, inactive in Daytime. It's like trying to chase a lizard at night from the house, won't move cos it's active only in Daytime. If that happened in some community that protects that particular species, he'd have been in some trouble now.
You seem to have a problem with what he did to the bird..the bird was on his property and he has all the right to do to it as he wishes no complaint since the bird is considered something sacred in his village o

or is it that you have relation with the owl
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by bjgurl(f): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
My love cats can I by chance get this type of breed, thanks
IgbalodeRaymond:

Infact my cat is like 6 years old now glittering and shinning, big, smart and healthy.
the bond between me and him is so strong that he can sense me by mere opening of my family's gate and if you see how he rushes out to greet me ehh.
when I visit my family house and sleep in my room he'll climb on top of my chest and start sleeping.

the same cat i feed sardine and geisha twice or trice per day since his kitten days till now.
well I don't care about their primitive black religion beclouded dull brain, they dare not come near to my cat because the last person that stone my cat on basis of false religion believe wished he was never born because i slapped the hell out of him and arrested him for trespassing.
I don't joke with my cat

RIP owl

EDIT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by ceejayluv(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
mmars:

You seem to have a problem with what he did to the bird..the bird was on his property and he has all the right to do to it as he wishes no complaint since the bird is considered something sacred in his village o

or is it that you have relation with the owl
the bolded is the main issue, the purpose of the thread. Anyway, as you said it's his private property. Next time he'll be careful of what he posts on social media.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by mrchineke: 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
xamuell:
Dont you think your statement is a bit stereotypical. the good and the bad, the stupid and sensible are everywhere. Not just Africa.

Hmmm No!

We are the most unreasonable stupid people on earth and it’s mainly due to our noxious reasoning.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by xamuell: 12:23am On Jul 14, 2020
mrchineke:

Hmmm No!

We are the most unreasonable stupid people on earth and it’s mainly due to our noxious reasoning.
pls simmer down. We can be unreasonable but we are humans so certainly we have intelligent tendencies. I really don't agree with your generalisation because I as a person and a couple of people I know are quite reasonable. There are times I showed lack of reason but we learn everyday. Trust me, I used to think of Africans like you do. We will be just like them, unreasonable if we can't understand that traditional influences creates deep seated beliefs that can't be eliminated at the snap of a finger. The reasonable one's should make a difference in the society. In the words of plato, until philosophers become leaders or leaders philosophers, the evil in the society can't be solved.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Onebyonedead: 2:16am On Jul 14, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:

I don't joke with my cat

RIP owl

EDIT

Omg its so cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Drizzy5001(m): 3:03am On Jul 14, 2020
I hate all these nocturnal animals owls, cats ,bats . But on a serious note, if I were the guy , I would just free the bird , instead of killing it.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by DedeNkem: 3:29am On Jul 14, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

But because its internet, everybody wan form animal right activists like Oyinbo people .

Owl is a beautiful bird, but people use it to commit evil to their fellow human .

Even Oyinbo people you under developed Nigerians copy and paste their lifestyle believe in witch craft and witch doctors .

You have the same stupid mentality like the slowpoke who killed the Owl!

Anyone who believes in stupid juju, is absolutely out of touch with reality.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by osazsky(m): 5:59am On Jul 14, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

so because owl doesn't see during the day....once stranded in light u can hand pike them...that the way their eye mechanism is hence they tend to come out at night to eat...sex and play...then one blacknan after taking weed says y do I keep seeing this thing in d dark....so it is a witch. Since night is black satan and evil is black..Africans why..i wore a black shirt and black trousers with dark shades .as I drove every police check point I got to i was seriously interrogated.it will shock most of us here on the last day that jesus was actually black.na tsunami go hit una on the last day.pls stop watching Osun broadcasting TV.get a dstv try watching nat go wild.u will learn more there thks
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 14, 2020
ceejayluv:

the bolded is the main issue, the purpose of the thread. Anyway, as you said it's his private property. Next time he'll be careful of what he posts on social media.
What he has on his social media space is no bodies business
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by offset67(m): 7:02am On Jul 14, 2020
UncleSnr:
Then why did your Foolish God create it?
Na ignorance go kill am
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by IgbalodeRaymond: 7:23am On Jul 14, 2020
bjgurl:
My love cats can I by chance get this type of breed, thanks
just go to the market and select your kitten property
you'll see different breeds

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians / TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.