Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

@ Governor Sanwo Olu, Alpha Beach Road Is Unpassable Needs Urgent Works - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / @ Governor Sanwo Olu, Alpha Beach Road Is Unpassable Needs Urgent Works (402 Views)

Arochukwu Erosion: LGA Asks For Help As Only The Access Road Is At Risk / Nnamdi Kanu Is Sick, Needs Urgent Medical Attention - Lawyer, Ejiofor / Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@ Governor Sanwo Olu, Alpha Beach Road Is Unpassable Needs Urgent Works by dederocs(m): 8:45am On Jul 13, 2020
As tax payers, the people deserve good roads,.i heard Sanwo Olu saying they will repair roads, but some major roads, like the Ibeju Lekki axis of the Lekki expressway is unpassable, as well as the Alpha beach road Lekki expressway...when Ambode was in power, we witnessed more construction and fixing of roads and public infrastructure, but this present Sanwo Olu administration is performing poorly...this is not what lagosians bargained for when they agreed for Sanwo Olu to be brought in by Tinubu...please it is infrastructure that benefits the people, the politicians enjoy the loot, people let us agitate and protests for government to give us infrastructure, otherwise they will loot all the money.
Re: @ Governor Sanwo Olu, Alpha Beach Road Is Unpassable Needs Urgent Works by adenigga(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2020
dederocs:
As tax payers, the people deserve good roads,.i heard Sanwo Olu saying they will repair roads, but some major roads, like the Ibeju Lekki axis of the Lekki expressway is unpassable, as well as the Alpha beach road Lekki expressway...when Ambode was in power, we witnessed more construction and fixing of roads and public infrastructure, but this present Sanwo Olu administration is performing poorly...this is not what lagosians bargained for when they agreed for Sanwo Olu to be brought in by Tinubu...please it is infrastructure that benefits the people, the politicians enjoy the loot, people let us agitate and protests for government to give us infrastructure, otherwise they will loot all the money.

FTC!!!

But why are you agitating against the government of "I will, we would, we shall, we should, I could, we could.......

Let's face the reality!!!!!
Re: @ Governor Sanwo Olu, Alpha Beach Road Is Unpassable Needs Urgent Works by dederocs(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2020
adenigga:

FTC!!!

But why are you agitating against the government of "I will, we would, we shall, we should, I could, we could.......

Let's face the reality!!!!!
This is an open call, from.a citizen, for government to take action...what is your point.
Re: @ Governor Sanwo Olu, Alpha Beach Road Is Unpassable Needs Urgent Works by adenigga(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2020
dederocs:

This is an open call, from.a citizen, for government to take action...what is your point.

My point is, considering their antecedents since 2015, one will not be wasting energy calling them to do the needful.
Re: @ Governor Sanwo Olu, Alpha Beach Road Is Unpassable Needs Urgent Works by IJOBA2: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2020
HELINUES AND MY BOY @ MYBOY2111 WILL AVOID THIS THREADgrin
Re: @ Governor Sanwo Olu, Alpha Beach Road Is Unpassable Needs Urgent Works by SarkinYarki: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2020
What is the big deal in even fixing that Alpha beach road after all these years ..That road has been bad for more than 15 years

1 Like

Re: @ Governor Sanwo Olu, Alpha Beach Road Is Unpassable Needs Urgent Works by dederocs(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2020
adenigga:

My point is, considering their antecedents since 2015, one will not be wasting energy calling them to do the needful.
maybe we need to stage a protest on the bad infrastructure across board, it is a mess...how can we keep paying tax, but our city is a big slum...we spend too much money buying car parts and fixing cars cos of bad roads.

1 Like

Re: @ Governor Sanwo Olu, Alpha Beach Road Is Unpassable Needs Urgent Works by adenigga(m): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2020
dederocs:

maybe we need to stage a protest on the bad infrastructure across board, it is a mess...how can we keep paying tax, but our city is a big slum...we spend too much money buying car parts and fixing cars cos of bad roads.

You are right!

Enough is enough!!

They can't continue taking us for a ride.
Re: @ Governor Sanwo Olu, Alpha Beach Road Is Unpassable Needs Urgent Works by joeyfire(m): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2020
Its because of Alpha Beach that I laugh at all people who say Fashola was a good governor. It was under his government that the ocean took over the coastal road that leads to okun-ajah and he didnt even notice talkless of intervene. Sanwo-Olu seems like a good guy to be honest if his attention is drawn to it he might take action
Re: @ Governor Sanwo Olu, Alpha Beach Road Is Unpassable Needs Urgent Works by dederocs(m): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2020
[quote author=joeyfire post=91666258]Its because of Alpha Beach that I laugh at all people who say Fashola was a good governor. It was under his government that the ocean took over the coastal road that leads to okun-ajah and he didnt even notice talkless of intervene. Sanwo-Olu seems like a good guy to be honest if his attention is drawn to it he might take action[/quote
I hope Sanwo Olu prove critics wrong, people say he was put there to satisfy the political cabal, not the people.
Re: @ Governor Sanwo Olu, Alpha Beach Road Is Unpassable Needs Urgent Works by junketer(m): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2020
I laugh in kuvuki. See op calling sanwo olu like say na him get final say. Na tinubu you for call na. Na tinubu go give permission.
Re: @ Governor Sanwo Olu, Alpha Beach Road Is Unpassable Needs Urgent Works by joeyfire(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2020
[quote author=dederocs post=91666515][/quote]

Its the elite that rejected Ambode and put him but God works in mysterious ways. Last last Sanwo-Olu will serve the people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Igbos Takes Case To China Traditionally / Magu Would Be Cleared Of Charges And Reinstated - Counsel / Nigeria Police Withdraws Officers Guarding Magu Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.