Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention (34105 Views)

Fathers Day: Phillip Shaibu Leads Altar Boys During Celebration / Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary / Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by nairavsdollars(f): 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
Deputy Governor of Edo State, Rt. Hon. Phillip Shaibu has apologised to Nigerians for the embarrassing manner Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, former National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has been portraying himself publicly in recent times.

Speaking on Channels television programme ‘ Politics Today’, Shaibu who described Oshiomhole as his father said it is clear that the former Edo state governor is affected by law of diminishing returns, adding that his children, including himself will soon take him for proper medical treatment.

He said “Comrade Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole is not my former boss , but he is my father. I am ashamed that my father Oshiomhole will be fooling himself the way he is doing. I’m really ashamed because that is not the Oshiomhole that I call my father”.

“But I want to apologise to Nigerians on his behalf. There are certain age that you get to and law of diminishing return sets in. That is what is affecting my father, Oshiomhole. But we will take care of him as a good child”.

“We will find a way to get him to where we can check him medically so that he can return to the era when he was wearing khaki.

Now he is wearing safari and I think that is what has changed his mentality”.

https://www.independent.ng/old-age-affecting-oshiomhole-he-needs-urgent-medical-attention-shaibu/

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Trumpcard05: 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Oshiomole has become a charlatan. he sure is no longer of sound mind. Of course Edo people cannot fall for his gimmicks and deliberate acts aimed at hoodwinking the people. Oshiomole is sick. I can tell u that for free.

The sacked former national chairman of APC is overwhelmed & only just clutching at straws to redeem his battered image. Right thinking Nigerians stopped having respect for him a long time ago.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Gbamsolutely, I can't agree less

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by SmartProf(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
The medical attention has to be very comprehensive. Sir, let me also appeal to U to consider offering this medical outreach free of charge to cover all his supporters especially on Nairaland, so that we can eradicate this virulent pathogenic strain causing their inability to sense slavery and incompetence even at their detriment. I'll propose we begin with checking their IQ level & vital signs before making any prognosis.

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Mejemeje0404: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
Continue to dissipate all your energy on Oshiomole as if he is the one contesting against your Boss instead of you to get serious with grassroots mobilization.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Karlifate: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
Well, Governor Nasir El-rufai has said it the other day that, "public office holders are prone to mental problem".

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by DEEBOZZ(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
The whole Nigerian politicians are lunatics.
They need urgent medical attention.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by donnie(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
Na wa o shocked

But come o... Those of you who knew Adams Oshiomole when he was Labour Union leader; did you ever imagine he would become the type of man he is today?

People change!

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by olaric(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
The candidates are not even making attempts to address real issues-na wa ooo! Edo people the ball is in your court. The dilemma for the electorates now is choosing between two evils. Obaseki; a governor without a godfather, Ize-Iyamu, figurehead candidate whose godfather has serious issues. Honestly I don't want to be an Edo man now.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Digitalstarlite: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
Okay...

Edo no be Lagos...

Government na scam

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by OkhaiAsein(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
kikiki nawa. oh
what's really going on in this election
meanwhile I'll design a brand logo and flyers for your business for 2k
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by mictima(m): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Politics shaaa
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by GboyegaD(m): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
The Shuaibu guy was just being silly. At least, na him time to run mouth but the name calling in Nigerian politics sha..... He called Oshiomole father and still told us Oshiomole is mad, it is well.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by profmicky: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
This guy is an outright looser...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by solochris(m): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
This is very brutal mehn grin

19 Likes

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by mozona(m): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
may be him turn don reach

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by paya1: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by adecz: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
grin grin

What he needs is psychiatric, not
medical attention.

The negative events affecting his
political & marital affairs is enough to
bring down an iroko tree.

When person kolo, na him people dey
chop the embarrassment!! grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Gabe427: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
This guy is Obaseki balls his Liver
See talk
*[i]But I want to apologise to Nigerians on his behalf. There are certain age that you get to and law of diminishing return sets in. That is what is affecting my father, Oshiomhole. But we will take care of him as a good chil

Respectful Disrespect

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
It is well.
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Why is he calling a whole oshiomhole a fool on national tv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Food4Good: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Election matter.. It is well, friends today enemies tomorrow. Nigerian politics na the more you read, the less you understand.

Anyway, there's an opportunity to learn Free courses from Google, Amazon and Top Universities (Uni. Of Toronto, Uni. Of Alberta, Imperial College London e.t.c)100% Fully Paid.

The courses have been proven to add value in the following areas:
*You’ll receive tangible career benefits from these courses.
*You can start a new career after completing these courses.
*You’ll get a pay increase or promotion.

Check my profile cool
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by survivor10(m): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
���
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
Philip Shuaibu givin Oshiomhole combo hit upandan!

oo! where dat Righteousness preacher guy?
mek una call am mek he com preach sense giv Oshiomhole!
grin

Edo nor be Lagos, click "Like"

Ambode is a sissy eko, click "Share"

grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by valentinenkem: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
End of discussion, Edo state is known as PDP state...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by RichDad1(m): 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
This guy and his principal talks too much.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by morris477(m): 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hahahaha hahahaha! Kikikikikikiki

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] / I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan / Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.