Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion (31500 Views)

Breaking - France24 News Agency Detects Presence Of Wagner Troops In Niger / Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report / Prophet Omale Denies Buying Property In Dubai For N57M On Behalf Of Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by Tinax(f): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
They are all denying.., after all they no sign any documents��‍♀️
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by StagethemTVee: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
No..a blogger! grin grin grin grin
ajl:

Are you a pastor? Or maybe a politician?
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by samsard(m): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
HisSexcellency:

This shows that Mr Prophet is guilty as charged. How did a previously unknown prophet afford the services of a SAN
Omale is a big pentecostal pastor in Abuja. Behaving as if only Lagos pastors are rich is ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by samsard(m): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
tungamaje:

You are quite right in your observation. I know that boy's magnificent church building in Area one near the motor park and I have been wondering how he was able to get the money to build such a big church
Churches are built with donations. His church is a relatively popular church in Abuja City Center and he sure doesn't have only poor members.

2 Likes

Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by samsard(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
your type are being employed in FBI
see critical thinking

Nice observation
That's ignorance, guy, not intelligence. Omale is a big Abuja pastor, he doesn't need national popularity to be rich or have rich members. You guys glorify ignorance. I've know about him since the early 2000s and he's in the Abuja city center itself.

1 Like

Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by Heiterkeit(f): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
HisSexcellency:

This shows that Mr Prophet is guilty as charged. How did a previously unknown prophet afford the services of a SAN

Important people know the prophet before now, so the fact that unimportant people like you don't know him before now doesn't count.

1 Like

Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by samsard(m): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
35824L:
Take one look at his lawyer and the list of associates and you will know that it is iboes/PDP that are sponsoring the fake prophet.
Nairanders can't have a smart discussion without being tribalistic. Omale has an interdenominational church that has been popular in Abuja since I was old enough to read. I have never even been to his church but know that for a fact

3 Likes

Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by FLOTAN(m): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
NAN should better reconfirm their facts and apologize / retract if not sure. That’s the only way to avoid the approaching legal storm. A word is enough for the wise.

***It’s happening again! Take advantage of our Real Estate promo! A whooping 20% discount for grabs. Limited offers available. Be smart!
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by AfroKnight: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Beautiful. Retract and apologise or defend your story in court. It is not hard if your source is willing to testify.

This newspaper is quite reckless. In the space of 2 days, they have two potential lawsuits to deal with because they wanted to take the front seat in reporting sensational news.

2 Likes

Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by kolade560: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
tungamaje:

You are quite right in your observation. I know that boy's magnificent church building in Area one near the motor park and I have been wondering how he was able to get the money to build such a big church

kai...automated corrupt Nigerians minds
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by Videx99(m): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
As in eh. D tin just dey surprise me. Biilions upon billions. Its so unfortunate we have wicked people handling such treasury.
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by FLOTAN(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
NAN, please weigh your options carefully!

***It’s happening again! Take advantage of our Real Estate promo! A whooping 20% discount for grabs. Limited offers available. Be smart!

Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
Onnasucs1:
Magu attends a church? cheesy
Joining spiritual forces together for proper fortification. Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
tungamaje:

If you have any foreknowledge of the guy's antecedents, you wouldn't wonder.
He is a known prophet. His accuracy is mind boggling. I don't know the source of his power. Only God knows. But he has among the people who trust him implicitly, former governor of Kogi state, Ibrahim Idris. Now you also have heard that Magu goes to him.
Money was never a problem for this guy.
Relax yourself.
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by NaijadrivaCars: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
HisSexcellency:

To say that Omale is "unknown" is laughable. I have visited their church and the crowd there alone is something else.

BTW, you can't indict man when the courts haven't. be careful.

PS; I am not a member of his church or hold brief for him.
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by plaindealer: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
HisSexcellency:

He's guilty because a SAN is defending him?

NL no go kill pesin with lazy Nigerian youths and comedy.

grin grin
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by lomprico(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
see this one, the one u chop for magu hand no do you?
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by NaijadrivaCars: 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
tungamaje:

Tungamaje near Zuba cheesy

But don't indict a man when the courts haven't. God builds His church so don't bother how the church was built.
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by Yankee101: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
You revealed more than we already knew

Thank you

So na you be part of Magu prayer squad, una dey meet for Dubai? E give you tithe from the loot?
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by luluosas(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
They will all sing a different song very shortly
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by GEEBITE: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
I was shocked too.
Onnasucs1:

1 Like

Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
Prophet in money laundering meanwhile none prophesied about corona. SMH.
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
HisSexcellency:

oooo you noticed even traveled to Dubai to see a sick member of his ministry when a phone will be more appropriate
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by Yankee101: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
For all the poor people hating on Christians, all your successful big men seek for counsel and prayers from Christian pastors

From Yaradua to Buhari to Dangote

If you like keep hating on Christianity while the wise ones among you connect to prosper and seek eternal life
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
GEEBITE:
I was shocked too.

but sleep in mosques
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
HisSexcellency:

unknown to you
known to millions of other people
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by Vic74real: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
This fellow must have looted money with Magu.If not ,there is no confidence he would have had to approach a SAN to rep him and ask for N1b
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by izovibration(m): 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Since he has billions in his account why can't he sue person for 1 billion? Thieves in sheep clothes
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by Egoveen: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Onnasucs1:

IT's a MULTI DENOMINATIONAL MINISTRY meaning that anyone from ANY RELIGIOUS BACKGROUND can attend the ministry.

1 Like

Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by Ezmans: 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
remigiusizunna:
Distractions everywhere
So magu leave nigerian hospital to visit Dubai hospital, still some are still telling me that nigerian leaders still believe in nigeria
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by Openbusiness3: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hmmmm, 1 billion naira or coins shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina / Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban / Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.