Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants (30790 Views)

Victoria Laz (vee) Emerges As Winner Of Royalty Reality TV Show Season 3. / BBNaija Season 7 "Level UP" Meet The Contestants (Photos) / Meet The Housemates And Profile Of Royalty Reality TV Show Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
Grief is life's greatest aphrodisiac
Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by iberrylee(m): 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
I can see plenty OSU pigs on the list abeg shey na Biafran reality show ni Cus I don't understand their way of making selections for the show.

3 Likes

Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by fatymore(f): 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
Igbotic Reality Show.

Laslas na igbo person go win am

4 Likes

Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by NaijadrivaCars: 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
E no balance brotherly. See prizes just for nudists etc
iamyemiakins:
This life no just balance at all sad
Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by iamyemiakins(m): 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Eriggs:

life no balance for 99% of human beings. make life balance for yourself by yourself and stop wailing and crying online everyday. na old u dey old go soooo. coming from me, making life balance for myself

Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by Joygift3666: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Please Nigeria need to focus on the various sectors of the economy and not on this love games.
Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by YorubaLord: 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Maybe this one go dey educative

Oh lord! I dey battle with my sisters about bbnaija, zee world
Now una come add this one join
Make i just give up
Those girls nearly frustrate me with pepper them gang version of bbnaija, follow by gangaa of zee world, Jodha and akhbar

"age is just a number" series na im them take dey frustrate me right now
And now bbnaija go soon start again plus this royalty show

Yaba Left V.I.P indeed
Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by YorubaLord: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
fatymore:
Igbotic Reality Show.

Laslas na igbo person go win am

I swear you too sabi. Awon Baba weyrey! angry

3 Likes

Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by desiredhome: 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
babajeje123:
What is the impact of all these shows? Can't we have one for real talents and skills?
Yes you can start up one for real talent and skills, you got ideas
Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by Thepsyhiccensor: 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2020

Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by jesmond3945: 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
iamyemiakins:
the major thing their is the cash and car, other things na audio
Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
èwo leleyi bayi?
Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by meobizy(f): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
What of that Big Dreams show I kept seeing, was it cancelled? This program started since July 1 and yet no channel was mentioned where one could watch it. Lol.
Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by Rolexjerry(m): 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
Low budget BBN
Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by sylve11: 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

Guy I saw that picture in the other thread

How come ur so short cheesy

See am

Abeg where the thread,? shocked cool
Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by ProudBoy: 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
Igbo TV show. You can only watch this kind of show on Enugu Television Station.

6 Likes

Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by Ebymyk(m): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
iamyemiakins:
as in ba...see wetin joblessness has caused..
Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by ayusco85(m): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Make i just give up
Those girls nearly frustrate me with pepper them gang version of bbnaija, follow by gangaa of zee world, Jodha and akhbar

You are still eating your parents food, u have no choice.
Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by olab059(m): 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
ProudBoy:
Igbo TV show. You can only watch this kind of show on Enugu Television Station.

Lol! Funny guy grin
Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by olab059(m): 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
iberrylee:
I can see plenty OSU pigs on the list abeg shey na Biafran reality show ni Cus I don't understand their way of making selections for the show.

LMAO grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by mayor1814: 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
the more we the masses keep complaining d more they keep celebrating nonsense in d name of reality tv. all this big big money should be given to students doing well in their studies. and it will encourage others to always put in dia best.

but right here d reverse is d case. oh no
Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by AmuRubber(m): 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
poetictwenty:
I just noticed that none is practicing what he or she studied in school...What a country!

Singer Andrew Desire is an exception.
Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by Risingblue008(m): 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Bad country
Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by supercent02(m): 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nah Market Chinaza come sell for this show..
Don't ask me what kind of goods she sells grin grin
Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by muslaty2k(m): 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
Contact me on 07060559403 for the professional solution for virtual events and conferences. Moving events online without compromising on the ambiance, networking, or sponsor contribution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV90BxuERZ4
Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by Rahkman: 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
What channel are they showing it ? I hope say dem go fûck well well for the show
Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by ProudBoy: 11:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
Rahkman:
What channel are they showing it ? I hope say dem go fûck well well for the show

Enugu Television
Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by aboki2000(m): 1:00am On Jul 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Make i just give up

Why you no come add buying new television at the bottom of your comment grin
Weed smoker grin

1 Share

Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by thatigboman: 1:01am On Jul 14, 2020
No TV reality show can ever beat big brother
Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by We4all: 1:07am On Jul 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Make i just give up

Better hold G6 conference with them make una discuss how una go use dey share the remote. Or na die for u be that.

Re: The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants by We4all: 1:09am On Jul 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Make i just give up

Better hold G6 conference with them make una discuss how una go use dey share the remote. Or na die for u be that.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.