Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols (21052 Views)

Lagos Government Seals Mosque, Church, Club Over Noise Pollution / Lagos Closes Down More Lounges And Clubs For Safety Violations / Rivers Government Seals NLC Secretariat In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by Kwanza: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
LASG Seals Facilities Contravening COVID-19 Protocols

The Lagos State Safety Commission has sealed 33 social facilities including bars, lounges, restaurants, gyms and spas for engaging in activities and operations contrary to the State Government's COVID-19 reopening protocols.

Speaking during an enforcement exercise, the Director-General, Safety Commission, Mr. Lanre Mojola disclosed that erring or non-compliant facilities who contravene the established protocols will face the full wrath of the Law.

He reaffirmed the State's zero tolerance for establishments that continue to violate laws and regulations, noting, however, that hairdressing salons that have been accredited by Lagos State Safety Commission can now open strictly by appointment with a maximum occupancy of 40% of the total floor space at any given time.

The Director-General implored business owners in the entertainment and tourism sector who are yet to comply with the directive, to promptly do so by registering on www.lasgsafetyreg.com in order to receive their provisional safety compliance letters in preparation for the full reopening.

Mojola also declared that organisations that have collected their provisional compliance letters, especially in sectors that are still not allowed to open, should remain closed until Mr. Governor’s announcement for reopening of such businesses.

According to him, the Commission will continue its enforcement exercise by identifying businesses that have not registered across the State, especially bars, gyms, spars, social and religious centres.

#LASG
#ForAGreaterLagos

https://www.facebook.com/492378324116772/posts/3298217000199543/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by spinna: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Another scam registration again Ogun fire them

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by Digitalstarlite: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Please and please, let abide by the law cos where there is no law, dere no sin

To avoid story dat touch,

wetin happen for 1918, sud not repeact itself

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by inoki247: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
so dem go register again Beer go start to dey cost any aw for bar any aw... Dem sha just like to dey suffer the masses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
At least dem no destroy people papa properties like Like one oversabi guy from the otherside of the Niger

And please mods of Nairaland, please you guys should try and tell us our offense before deleting our comments so we won't repeat the mistakes again..I just read the 22 rules and I'm SUPER sure I did not violate any of them. So why did y'all do it??

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by StrikeBack(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
Different ways to make money just plenty for this scamja

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by Shellsploit: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
Amazing government!
Na when them go come seal Nairaland na lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by divineuk(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by Slawormir: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by PureGoldh(m): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Dx people no want make Lagosians drink water keep cup in peace.

E be like say Dem never belleful
Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by Numbervvv: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by adebayo201: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
Give us the names and addresses of these bars, lounges and restaurants.

Audio what please
Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by Orire01(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hmm, when will normal activities resume again?

I still sell affordable laptops.

Details on my signature.
Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
Fvck dem
Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by Oddslordreal: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
tongue

Why all this?

Pls free dem all

It's their hustle

Hunger is real

That's why I try my possible best to help betters,

If you can stake 2ods

Chat me up

Very cheap

We must buy the benz
Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
My king fisher o!!
Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by Bossontop(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Stay sanitized people........ Lol

Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by GODISABOVEDEVIL: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
Good development,
Most of this places Only Cares About The Money They Will Make,They Don't Care About The Health Of Their Customers.

#God Is The Greatest.
#Jesus Christ Rules

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by Confirmedzombie: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
Very good development. Thats how they spread the virus.
For me i will advice the Lagos state govt to lockdown the locations if the sealed places for Three months.
Let everyone in that location stay at home because many might have contracted the virus.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by Goldencheese(m): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
The law is made for ordinary Nigerians. Yeye
Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by Baloranking(m): 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
How person won take chop self.

Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by Prodigee: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
Na wa o! These are places for unwinding after a stressful day. Una sha want to keep making life hard for the masses. Las las this Coro na scam undecided
Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by investigator007: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by ProfessorBerlin(m): 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
Even Mama ejiro wey dey sell ogogoro too want register

Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by philip0906(m): 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ignore the charade...

The Director-General implored business owners in the entertainment and tourism sector who are yet to comply with the directive, to promptly do so by registering on www.lasgsafetyreg.com in order to receive their provisional safety compliance letters in preparation for the full reopening.
This is the crux of the story...Registration, then an office opened for some criminals.

Lagos state is all about milking and milking...ediots!

The site no even dey open...e dey return dns error. Awon eleribu!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by Nickymezor(f): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hmmn
Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by earnit1: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
HMMm
Re: Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols by SpicyMimi(f): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
Many people are breaking these rules really...

By the way, we have clearance sales for men's wears -50% discount off! Check my profile for pics and prices.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AGF Malami Welcomes Ohanaeze's Legal Team To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial / Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order / Senator Ita-Giwa In Texas, Meets Jemiriye (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.