Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams (4501 Views)

To Hell With Restructuring -tinubu Running Mate Kashim Shettima Tells Nigerians / APC Has No Ideology, Was Hurriedly Formed To Snatch Power From PDP - Okorocha / Restructuring: Tinubu Group Slams Gani Adams, Says He Is A Traitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by tafabaloo(m): 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
TheFreeOne:

What misadventure are you talking about? I've not read where he claimed to be interested in contesting elections.

Gani Adams is Aare Ona kankanfo and you don't expect him to keep silent if certain actions aren't right and detrimental to Yorubas well-being.

And it's unfortunate the way some of you guys made tin god's outta mere mortals who are politicians.

And true Yoruba leaders are the in the mould of Awolowo not all these corrupt baba sope money- miss-road politicians without foresight aside selfish, greedy interests.

shocked
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by flames01: 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Yebosola:

U dumb Ipob, u better face your Biafra or death, what do u know about Gani Adams? A confirmed PDP with 9B to his pocket from GEJ under the guise of pipeline vigilante, just voicing the script written for him by his sponsors, don't just come here and b yarning dust .

Before you throw your senses to the dogs and Start acting the fool, bear in mind that there are over 250 tribes in Nigeria.

I hope that piece of information sends wave of sense to your already dead Brain.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by plessis: 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
aremuforlife:
What us the ideology of Iba Gani? Most of us don't know what restructure means, we are new to the term and we believe is something we want. The federal government just gave the the local government and judiciary autonomy, the executive refused it, and nobody raises alarm. Restructure is like the subsidy removal we just witness, everybody want it but we don't want the aftermath.
Most of them attacking Tinubu has not done 10% what he has done. Interests or no interest, we all aim for our interests.

Gain Adams asked a question.

Mention 3 things that tinubu has done for the yorubas that the common Yoruba man has benefited from....

4 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by TheFreeOne: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
JAMO84:
Because PDP lost power, losers are now finding solace in restructuring, why didn't you ask for it during PDP Covid 16 years?

APC will not restructure anything, you can wait for 2023 and do your worst.

I AM DONE TALKING

Why not do better justice to the issue at hand than bleating about PDP?

The welfare of my people is important than political affiliations (I'm not a member of any party) but a firm believer that a restructured Nigeria will enhance the future well-being of Yoruba race.

4 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by tafabaloo(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
TheFreeOne:

What misadventure are you talking about? I've not read where he claimed to be interested in contesting elections.

Gani Adams is Aare Ona kankanfo and you don't expect him to keep silent if certain actions aren't right and detrimental to Yorubas well-being.

And it's unfortunate the way some of you guys made tin god's outta mere mortals who are politicians.

And true Yoruba leaders are the in the mould of Awolowo not all these corrupt baba sope money- miss-road politicians without foresight aside selfish, greedy interests.

If he is really interested in defending the Yorubas, he shld put his efforts in fighting the marauding fulanis, who are daily decimating and terrorising our hapless rural dwellers in villages and towns across yoruba land. Advise him to stop condemning and casting aspersions on those considered to have varied political ideologies different from his. He is a known paid political thug and shld keep quiet....

In the first instance, is he qualified for that exalted stool of Are?
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by tafabaloo(m): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
TheFreeOne:

Why not do better justice to the issue at hand than bleating about PDP?

The welfare of my people is important than political affiliations (I'm not a member of any party) but a firm believer that a restructured Nigeria will enhance the future well-being of Yoruba race.

Ita obvious and crystal clear to the blind that Gani Adam's is a PDP member.
Tell him to return money collected for this campaign of calumny and if he thinks he is popular, he shld go back to his village in Ondo state and contest for the position of a councillor.
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by Collins9156(m): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
Fake news.
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by TheFreeOne: 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
tafabaloo:

If he is really interested in defending the Yorubas, he shld put his efforts in fighting the marauding fulanis, who are daily decimating and terrorising our hapless rural dwellers in villages and towns across yoruba land. Advise him to stop condemning and casting aspersions on those considered to have varied political ideologies different from his. He is a known paid political thug and shld keep quiet....

In the first instance, is he qualified for that exalted stool of Are?

I am not his mouthpiece nor do I know him personally to dish out advices but the issues raised in the statement aren't far from the truth for discerning followers of events in Yoruba land.

And I believe you aren't more intelligent than those who recommended him for the position and neither are you as wise as iku baba yeye, the Alaafin of Oyo who made him Aare.

I'll rather stand by a man who will stick by his people than betrayals.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by duncun: 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by Ojiofor: 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
JAMO84:
Because PDP lost power, losers are now finding solace in restructuring, why didn't you ask for it during PDP Covid 16 years?

APC will not restructure anything, you can wait for 2023 and do your worst.

I AM DONE TALKING

Wasn't it pressure for restructuring that made GEJ to call for national conference?

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by bossvinqualad25(m): 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Neither gani adams or tinubu should b taken serious,they both sold d west out

Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by duncun: 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by Ojiofor: 12:41am On Jul 14, 2020
duncun:

You dey mind this people.

Once they connected to the corridors of power, all the chants fizzled out.

You can imagine their lies without shame.
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 14, 2020
I can now see that some people are just trying to undo what God has done.
Meanwhile, Chief Ahmed Bola Tinubu is my man any day. I prefer him to most "noise -making- leaders"

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by monarck: 2:07am On Jul 14, 2020
Word
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by Yebosola(m): 3:13am On Jul 14, 2020
flames01:

Before you throw your senses to the dogs and Start acting the fool, bear in mind that there are over 250 tribes in Nigeria.

I hope that piece of information sends wave of sense to your already dead Brain.

You are the one with dead brain here since every dirty news is news to u, your stupidity is second to none

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by Yankee101: 3:15am On Jul 14, 2020
Chose your leaders wisely

Mentors more so
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by EsomahJD: 5:30am On Jul 14, 2020
Collins9156:
Fake news.
What is fake about this news Oga
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by Amumaigwe: 6:40am On Jul 14, 2020
IamWonderful:
All reported by jobless osu and ehbos, one drunkard from poverty ridden inviable Ebonyi will pick up his keypad publishing rubbish online, ever since I have been reading this story of Gani Adams and Tinubu, it is from one buka shanty from the East that is concocting one incoherent and preposterous claims of evil, devil incarnates. We see beyond your antics, always creating issues where there is non like the devil, they make the country hostile by planning and executing the first coup that made all tribes to against each others.

Brain transplant is highly recommended.
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by Heavensent01(m): 6:53am On Jul 14, 2020
flames01:

Where are the dumb, intentionally stupid idiots on his forum that believe anyone who opposes Tinubu is automatically an Igbo or ipob?

Ask your dumb heads if Gani Adams is also an ipob.

They claim to be sophisticated, but realities have shown that they are only sophisticated in stupidity.

Gani Adams love PDP, how can a PDP man love Tinubu? do you've a working brain at all?

their tantrum is politically not on Yoruba interest

you shoutyeast just like embracing your foolishness for free here, do you know how much you would be yearning for being foolish in one area in oversea? na im u dey waste here

frustrated clowns everywhere
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by TheFreeOne: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
tafabaloo:

Ita obvious and crystal clear to the blind that Gani Adam's is a PDP member.
Tell him to return money collected for this campaign of calumny and if he thinks he is popular, he shld go back to his village in Ondo state and contest for the position of a councillor.

Why not respond to his allegations than politicizing his concerns about actions/issues he raised that are inimical to Yoruba interests.
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by flames01: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Heavensent01:

Gani Adams love PDP, how can a PDP man love Tinubu? do you've a working brain at all?

their tantrum is politically not on Yoruba interest

you shoutyeast just like embracing your foolishness for free here, do you know how much you would be yearning for being foolish in one area in oversea? na im u dey waste here

frustrated clowns everywhere

The narratives of you sophisticated idiots is that Igbos are the only ones that oppose Tinubu. So I'm asking you, Mr sophisticated morron, is Gani Adams an Ipob?
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by flames01: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
Yebosola:

You are the one with dead brain here since every dirty news is news to u, your stupidity is second to none

Focus on the issue, Mr sophisticated morron.

How do you manage to not feel stupid each time you say only! Igbos oppose Tinubu or buhari out of over 250 tribes in Nigeria?!

Please how do you manage, dear Mr.sophisticated morron?!
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by Heavensent01(m): 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
flames01:

The narratives of you sophisticated idiots is that Igbos are the only ones that oppose Tinubu. So I'm asking you, Mr sophisticated morron, is Gani Adams an Ipob?

I know you want me to break it down to your level A for apple, B for Ball mumu. you read My post saying Gani is a PDP man, so you won't see him like Tinubu. where did I mention igbo/ipob in that post

why don't you shout yeast people use your brain whenever you're here ? your sanity is at stake kid
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by flames01: 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
Heavensent01:

I know you want me to break it down to your level A for apple, B for Ball mumu. you read My post saying Gani is a PDP man, so you won't see him like Tinubu. where did I mention Tinubu in that post

why don't you shout yeast people use your brain whenever you're here ? your sanity is at stake kid

You said only Igbos oppose Tinubu. And I ask you if Gani Adams is an Igbo.

You have a penchant for stupid and blind argument. So, im not surprised at you display of mental emptiness here.

I guess this thing is clear to everyone whose brain is not cursed like yours.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by surgical: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
TheFreeOne:

Is that all you can deduce from the statement?

And you call him a boy cos he's not supporting Tinubu whom you initially called corrupt but later you edited that part out to accused him of being aberrant and supporter of Gej.

SMH
The person that tagged this tinubu supporters stupid really know them ,if Gani Adams supported Jonathan in 2015 ,has he not been vindicated by the lacklustre performance of their buhari now,is it not clear Gani Adams made a better choice then and that he is better informed and not a zombie like themselves,with the way things have turned out to be in Nigeria
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by Heavensent01(m): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
flames01:

You said only Igbos oppose Tinubu. And I ask you if Gani Adams is an Igbo.

You have a penchant for stupid and blind argument. So, im not surprised at you display of mental emptiness here.

I guess this thing is clear to everyone whose brain is not cursed like yours.

where is the link to where I said only Igbo oppose Tinubu?

I only point your dumb kinsmen hypocrisy out in regards to the word betrayer

why is Agboola not called betrayer by your kinsmen that claimed to believe in party loyalty and allegiance ?

you've brain issue to comprehend what a secondary students will read to understand easily. thunder fire those that use your brain as collateral
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by duncun: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by basybasy: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
EsomahJD:
ABEOKUTA - The Aare Ona Kankanfo of Yorubaland, Otunba Gani Adams has accused former Lagos State Governor, Bola Tinubu as anti- restructuring of Nigeria, stressing that he is a businessman in politics with no ideology.

Adams stated this, through Director of Communication, Aare Onakakanfo Strategic Intervention Group (ASIG), Olajide Odumosu, in reaction to Coordinator of Bola Tinubu Disciples Organization (BTDO), Agarawu Wasiu, describing him (Adams), as an ingrate, a traitor and a misfit for the Yoruba race

He declared that, the attack on him by Tinubu’s disciples had done more damage to the reputation of the All Progressives Congress (APC) leader than good, noting that rather than addressing issues raised in the said interview, had decided to go haywire, raining insulting words on his personality

"Having gone through the story, it is obvious that Tinubu's Disciples Organization are nothing but a large group of loose cannons that are ready to mortgage the future of the Yoruba race", Adams said.

Adams raised four issues revolving around the state of the nation and the future of the Yoruba race, emphasizing that Tinubu had no interest in the actualization of Oodua Republic and restructuring.

He pointed out that, Tinubu through Agarawu, had, in the statement, described Yoruba's quest for restructuring as the most taunted, thus justifying his (Adams) stand that Tinubu had no interest on restructuring.

Adams declared that, Tinubu was never a member of any Yoruba socio cultural group, where leaders are properly trained and built with Yoruba ideology and philosophy.

"He was groomed by the late General Shehu Yar'Adua, under Premous group- a political dynasty of the late politician. Tinubu's political background is alien to Yoruba ideology and that his campaign for Presidency, two months after the swearing- in of President Muhammadu Buhari's second term in office was ill-timed and a distraction to the APC government.

"All the issues raised in the said interview were nothing but the truth because they outweighed the response from Agarawu. Tinubu's quest for power is Hitlerish and no sane Yoruba man will like to identify with the former governor of Lagos state. He should name three unique things he had done for the Yoruba race.

“Tinubu had a hand in the breakup of all the socio cultural groups in Yorubaland, Afenifere, OPC, YCE, others. He whittled down the popularity of PRONACO. The OPC under Aare's leadership broke up into groups. He sponsored the renegades in Somolu, Ilorin,and Ibadan. Now those groups have gone under and they are of no relevance at the moment.

“Afenifere had a bitter story to tell about him. The Yoruba socio cultural group had been in existence since 1948, he had infiltrated the group with Afenifere Renewal group. He went to the presidency with another group led by Pa Ayo Fasanmi, saying they are the authentic Afenifere.YCE is presently another victim of Tinubu's political chicanery", he said

He continued, "The new Yoruba World Congress that is just starting are presently feeling the heat of his infiltration, with some of its top member resigning with no genuine reason. Even there was an unconfirmed reports that the Lagos state government slowed down on the implementation of the Amotekun Security outfit because they are waiting for bourdillion's go ahead.

"Even as it is evident that his body language on Amotekun across the southwest is nothing to write home about. All these are evidences against Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. While serving his unjust detention in prison, Obasanjo decided to deal with Aare Gani Adams. And one of his reasons then was because of his closeness to Tinubu.

"He was released from detention after fourteen months that was between October 2005 and December 2006. He said Aare was an ingrate. Let him justify this. Has he built a house for Aare Gani Adams? Did he buy a car or sponsor Aare's education? Or did he spend any money for the development of the OPC as organization? When Okiro arrested him in 2001, did he pay for his legal fees?

"Even during the installation ceremony of the Aare Onakakanfo of Yorubaland on January 13, 2018 in Oyo, did he contribute financially or send any representative? He didn't.These are questions begging for answers.

"In 2007 when Aare Gani Adams launched his book "Leadership challenge" at Museum Centre, Honourable Tunde Balogun, Tinubu's representative at the book launch promised to give Aare five million, but up till today, he didn't fulfill his promise.

"In 2005,Tinubu offered Aare Adams a two-bedroom apartments at Lagos state Low Cost Housing Estate, Ojokoro, Meiran, Lagos but he rejected it. The last time Aare meet with him was in 2009. So why is he after Aare?

"The position of Aare Onakakanfo of Yorubaland is that of a traditional warlord of the Yoruba race. As the Yoruba generalisimo and cultural aficionado, he has sworn on an oath to defend the Yoruba race and this is what he has been doing’

"Any Aare Onakakanfo of Yorubaland must say the truth at the right time, no matter who is involved. And the Aare Gani Adams I know is up to the task. Therefore, it is a complete misinterpretation of words to say Aare Gani Adams is a misfit for the Yoruba race."

https://www.theencounter.com.ng/2020/07/restructuring-tinubu-is-business.html?m=1
Who is this Ghani Adams, pls? Is it because Swest Govs did not give him Amontekun coordinator? Has he achieved 1% of what Tinubu has achieved? Very useless man, calling him self Yoruba leader. who knows him.
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by duncun: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by flames01: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Heavensent01:

where is the link to where I said only Igbo oppose Tinubu?

I only point your dumb kinsmen hypocrisy out in regards to the word betrayer

why is Agboola not called betrayer by your kinsmen that claimed to believe in party loyalty and allegiance ?

you've brain issue to comprehend what a secondary students will read to understand easily. thunder fire those that use your brain as collateral

You have never met me in person before and you are already concludint that I'm an Igbo?

Don't you feel very stupid doing that?

Don't you
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by Heavensent01(m): 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
flames01:

You have never met me in person before and you are already concludint that I'm an Igbo?

Don't you feel very stupid doing that?

Don't you

senselessness is you people hallmark, so is very easy to detect where you're from beside why did you people always deny your ancestral land when facts and point is hitting you hard

dude pack your watery brain together abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Fought Many Battles ( Video Documentary ) / Bola Tinubu 49 page $460k Forfeiture For Laundering & Heroin Trafficking / The Moment APC National Secretary Iyiola Omisore Was Chased Out Of INEC Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.