Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,431 members, 7,853,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams (4515 Views)

To Hell With Restructuring -tinubu Running Mate Kashim Shettima Tells Nigerians / APC Has No Ideology, Was Hurriedly Formed To Snatch Power From PDP - Okorocha / Restructuring: Tinubu Group Slams Gani Adams, Says He Is A Traitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by flames01: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Heavensent01:

senselessness is you people hallmark, so is very easy to detect where you're from beside why did you people always deny your ancestral land when facts and point is hitting you hard

dude pack your watery brain together abeg

Is this what your stupidly sophisticated mind told you?
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by Heavensent01(m): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
flames01:

Is this what your stupidly sophisticated mind told you?

you people hate, it demoted you

you raise propaganda, it render your region useless

You blackmailed and attack, you still failed

what else do you need to prove you people are far behind. just let me be civil with you as I dey go, if I go wild with you, you no go even get liver to press Quote botton
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by flames01: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Heavensent01:

you people hate, it demoted you

you raise propaganda, it render your region useless

You blackmailed and attack, you still failed

what else do you need to prove you people are far behind. just let me be civil with you as I dey go, if I go wild with you, you no go even get liver to press Quote botton

Imagine! grin

Imagine this intentionally dumb fool.

You are even confused between politics and tribalism. You are just mudling everything together like a fool with dead brain.
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by Heavensent01(m): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
flames01:

Imagine! grin

Imagine this intentionally dumb fool.

You are even confused between politics and tribalism. You are just mudling everything together like a fool with dead brain.

you must think you're talking to your father. no be tribalism your kinsmen take spoilt Nigeria smooth governance in the early political age?

na indomie full that your flat head, a global imbeciles calling someone his father will be looking upto names

I will personally sponsor your brain surgery when is due
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by flames01: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
Heavensent01:

you must think you're talking to your father. no be tribalism your kinsmen take spoilt Nigeria smooth governance in the early political age?

na indomie full that your flat head, a global imbeciles calling someone his father will be looking upto names

I will personally sponsor your brain surgery when is due

Your Brain is blocked and it seems you have decided to remain Brian blocked for the rest of your life.

Is Gani Adams an Igbo man?

Is FFK an Igbo man?

Is Aisha Yesufu an Igbo woman?

I know you know that you are stupid. Your stupid pride will just not allow you to agree that you are a born idiot.
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by Heavensent01(m): 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
flames01:

Your Brain is blocked and it seems you have decided to remain Brian blocked for the rest of your life.

Is Gani Adams an Igbo man?

Is FFK an Igbo man?

Is Aisha Yesufu an Igbo woman?

I know you know that you are stupid. Your stupid pride will just not allow you to agree that you are a born idiot.

lolz! imagine I never start with you, you're already crying. I thought you just denied your Ancestral land? so you're now Igbo or why did you carry Igbo you're not from for head cheesy

did I even mention Igbo in my post, you just can't think straight without turning your brain upside down.

please grow up, when your mental provider is available you can have exchange words with me, I detest imbeciles a lot
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by flames01: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Heavensent01:

lolz! imagine I never start with you, you're already crying. I thought you just denied your Ancestral land? so you're now Igbo or why did you carry Igbo you're not from for head :

did I even mention Igbo in my post, you just can't think straight without turning your brain upside down.

please grow up, when your mental provider is available you can have exchange words with me, I detest imbeciles a lot

Take a deep breath and think about it

How can you say anyone opposing Tinubu is automatically an Igbo? Does it even sound sensible to you? Or is your brain completely blocked from sense and reason?

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by Heavensent01(m): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
flames01:

Take a deep breath and think about it

How can you say anyone opposing Tinubu is automatically an Igbo? Does it even sound sensible to you? Or is your brain completely blocked from sense and reason?

if you don't know how to copy links, copy and paste where I said this and let's see if you're not the dumb one here

I'm waiting for it and let me disgrace you here for your lack of comprehension, I'm not the reason your brain can't levelled up
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by F117nighthawk: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
Agbero tout turned Are Ona Kakanfo, only in Nigeria thugs can become anything, this is a guy that Frederick Fasheun brought into limelight and he broke away from him, formed his OWN OPC WING and became popular and ended up being Are Ona Kakanfo, Of course I guess his grudge with TINUBU is all about his fallout with APC, I hope he settles his scores with the jagaban and both make peace
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by flames01: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
Heavensent01:

if you don't know how to copy links, copy and paste where I said this and let's see if you're not the dumb one here

I'm waiting for it and let me disgrace you here for your lack of comprehension, I'm not the reason your brain can't levelled up

Yet you accused me of being an Igbo because I refuse to praise Tinubu.

Hasn't that exposed your hypocrisy, you dumb idiot?

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by Heavensent01(m): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
flames01:

Yet you accused me of being an Igbo because I refuse to praise Tinubu.

Hasn't that exposed your hypocrisy, you dumb idiot?

point where I said what you said earlier dummy

your brain has nothing to pick, blackmailing had been you Igbo act so no surprise
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by flames01: 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
Heavensent01:

your brain has nothing to pick, blackmailing had been you Igbo act so no surprise

But you called me an Igbo because I gave you the Gani Adams example, didn't you?

You are an idiot, boy. Stop disgracing your parents.

Gani Adams is not an Igbo, yet he opposes Tinubu. Political reasons or not, the two of them are yorubas.
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by flames01: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
Heavensent01:

And stop calling yourself heaven sent; you are a breed of Satan
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by basybasy: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
duncun:
He asked you to name three unique things tinubu have done for the yoruba race. Moreover you're yet to confirm or refute his allegations against your man.
Your
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by basybasy: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
duncun:
He asked you to name three unique things tinubu have done for the yoruba race. Moreover you're yet to confirm or refute his allegations against your man.
Your position is sentimental. I'm sure u are not a Yoruba man. What has Ghani Adams done for Yoruba too? May be u can answer it for him
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by duncun: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by Heavensent01(m): 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
flames01:

And stop calling yourself heaven sent; you are a breed of Satan

which of the flames are you dumb kid
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by basybasy: 12:57am On Jul 15, 2020
duncun:
I think you're the sentimental person here, he raised facts about the divisions in your cultural institutions and who is behind the balkination, but it seems those facts don't bother you.

Gani is in the position to speak out what most of you will rather they are buried.
What credibility does Ghani Adams has? Tinubu has bn fighting for Democracy and good governance since Mko Abioa's time. He was part of Nadeco and also formed Radio Kudirat to fight Abacha for detaining Abiola. He ruled Lagos State and groomed so many progressive leaders in Nigeria today. He established so many investments like TV station, Radio station, News paper Coy, property coy and many others. Tell me what has Ghani has contributed to Yoruba land or Nigeria. He just a tout that is trying to gain relevancy. You can see now that u don't have points.
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by duncun: 1:26am On Jul 15, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by Uchek(m): 3:09am On Jul 15, 2020
Kudos for evidence- driven and logical arguement.
Tinubu and his ilks has mortgaged Yoruba future for political crumbs from the table of Fulani- Hausa. Sadly majority of them are too myopic to see the definte end result.

duncun:

The same Tinubu that was accused of betraying Abiola?

https://www.omokoshaban.com/2019/06/26/the-interview-bola-tinubu-betrayed-my-dad-kola-abiola-speaks/

The same Tinubu that have become a demi god and the wife calls Lagos youths Lazy?

https://www.informationnigeria.com/2019/09/lagos-youths-are-lazy-they-beg-for-money-remi-tinubu.html

The same man Gani is currently accusing of divisiveness in various institutions even Afenifere. ?

Why not come up with treacherous acts gani had committed amongst his ppl so we can learn better.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by Uchek(m): 3:09am On Jul 15, 2020
Uchek:

Kudos for evidence- driven and logical arguement.
Tinubu and his ilks have mortgaged Yoruba future for political crumbs from the table of Fulani- Hausa. Sadly majority of them are too myopic to see the definte end result.

Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by BERNIMOORE: 3:17am On Jul 15, 2020
F117nighthawk:
Agbero tout turned Are Ona Kakanfo, only in Nigeria thugs can become anything, this is a guy that Frederick Fasheun brought into limelight and he broke away from him, formed his OWN OPC WING and became popular and ended up being Are Ona Kakanfo, Of course I guess his grudge with TINUBU is all about his fallout with APC, I hope he settles his scores with the jagaban and both make peace

Because he said the plain truth

Tinubu too is a convicted drug barron in Chicago but turned Asiwaju
Gbajabiamila Tinubu Sponsored Speaker is a convicted thief who diverted money meant for his boss in a USA lawfirm
Sanwo Olu Tinubu Sponsored Current Governor is a convicted thief spending fake dollars and jailed in the USA

So what are you talking about? Instead of facing the reality you are diverting our attention here

Tinubu as a.business man will never support the cooperation of yoruba nation
because business men are happy when their subject are groaning are feeling cheated because it shows that they are in charge

Aare Gani Adams was very right to expose his atrocities

Tinubu is the one sponsoring factions in all Yoruba frontiers like Afenifere, even the recent Amotekun was successful because seyi.Makinde took the initiative to make Oyo a headquarter of Amotekun

Tinubu has to Sponsor Ishaq Akintola a renoun Islamic fanatic to start attacking amotekun and till now he is trying to infiltrate their files and ranks so that he sponsor a.faction thereby making them to be singing different tunes

You people that Tinubu are using as.attack dog are.not even yoruba
bacause some of you cannot even trace your history proper here .....some of you cannot even write well in yoruba language

Opòlopò nínúu yín gan an awon omo ìran-kíran lópòjù ko sí eni abíire kan tí yóo sõ wipé isòkan ilè yoruba ò se pataki afi awon omo àlè ilé yoruba nikan

Ka dâa fún gbogbo yin lâe
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by EsomahJD: 5:07am On Jul 15, 2020
JAMO84:
Because PDP lost power, losers are now finding solace in restructuring, why didn't you ask for it during PDP Covid 16 years?

APC will not restructure anything, you can wait for 2023 and do your worst.

I AM DONE TALKING
What have you said now?
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by F117nighthawk: 6:00am On Jul 15, 2020
BERNIMOORE:

Because he said the plain truth

Tinubu too is a convicted drug barron in Chicago but turned Asiwaju
Gbajabiamila Tinubu Sponsored Speaker is a convicted thief who diverted money meant for his boss in a USA lawfirm
Sanwo Olu Tinubu Sponsored Current Governor is a convicted thief spending fake dollars and jailed in the USA

So what are you talking about? Instead of facing the reality you are diverting our attention here

Tinubu as a.business man will never support the cooperation of yoruba nation
because business men are happy when their subject are groaning are feeling cheated because it shows that they are in charge

Aare Gani Adams was very right to expose his atrocities

Tinubu is the one sponsoring factions in all Yoruba frontiers like Afenifere, even the recent Amotekun was successful because seyi.Makinde took the initiative to make Oyo a headquarter of Amotekun

Tinubu has to Sponsor Ishaq Akintola a renoun Islamic fanatic to start attacking amotekun and till now he is trying to infiltrate their files and ranks so that he sponsor a.faction thereby making them to be singing different tunes

You people that Tinubu are using as.attack dog are.not even yoruba
bacause some of you cannot even trace your history proper here .....some of you cannot even write well in yoruba language

Opòlopò nínúu yín gan an awon omo ìran-kíran lópòjù ko sí eni abíire kan tí yóo sõ wipé isòkan ilè yoruba ò se pataki afi awon omo àlè ilé yoruba nikan

Ka dâa fún gbogbo yin lâe

What stupid reality are u talking about? When the thug you claimed is making sense to u benefiting under Jonathan making billions protecting pipilines did he talk about restructuring? Because the current government didn't allow him to have a share of the cookie jar he sims to be making good sense to u right?
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by Uchek(m): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2020
Dude, are you really saying you dont know what restructuring - which Tinubu and co. has been advocating in the last 25 years - is all about?

aremuforlife:
What us the ideology of Iba Gani? Most of us don't know what restructure means, we are new to the term and we believe is something we want. The federal government just gave the the local government and judiciary autonomy, the executive refused it, and nobody raises alarm. Restructure is like the subsidy removal we just witness, everybody want it but we don't want the aftermath.
Most of them attacking Tinubu has not done 10% what he has done. Interests or no interest, we all aim for our interests.
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by BERNIMOORE: 9:07am On Jul 15, 2020
F117nighthawk:

What stupid reality are u talking about? When the thug you claimed is making sense to u benefiting under Jonathan making billions protecting pipilines did he talk about restructuring? Because the current government didn't allow him to have a share of the cookie jar he sims to be making good sense to u right?

The frog Eyed Bobo Chicago drug barron was a two times Lagos Governor yet he is still looting Lagos dry with his puppet rubber stamp Governors, Sanwo Olu is serving the sixth terms yet nothing is said talk restructuring

Gani Adams wasn't a governor or hold.any ministerial positions yet he has always been an advocate of.restructuring

So there is no basis for comparing Tinubu and Are Gani Adams other than hearsays that he receives.monies from Jonathan, and this Further shows how clueless you people are.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by aremuforlife(m): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2020
Uchek:
Dude, are you really saying you dont know what restructuring - which Tinubu and co. has been advocating in the last 25 years - is all about?

hello dude, I dont know that is why ithrew the question for more enlightenment
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by BERNIMOORE: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
FOR THOSE STILL GREEKED BY THE TERM, THIS IS THE MEANING OF RESTRUCTURING AS CANVASSED BY SOUTHERN NIGERIA BY~Chief Olu Falae

The Constitution which our leaders negotiated with the British between 1957 and 1959. It was on that basis that the three regions agreed to go to Independence as one united country. So, it was a negotiated constitution. This is because, if the three regions were not able to agree, there would not have been one united independent Nigeria. But because the three regions at that time negotiated and agreed to package a constitution, that is why they agreed to go to Independence together. When the military came in 1966 and threw away the constitution, they threw away the negotiated agreement among the three regions, which was the foundation of a united Nigeria.

So, the military did not only throw away the constitution but a political consensus negotiated and agreed by our leaders of the three regions in those days. When we say restructuring now, we are saying let us go back substantially to that constitution which gave considerable autonomy to the regions. For example, each region at that time collected its revenue and contributed the agreed proportion to the centre. But when the military came, they turned it round and took everything to the centre. That could not have been accepted by Ahmadu Bello, Nnamdi Azikiwe or Obafemi Awolowo.

This constitution we are using was made by late Gen Sani Abacha and the military; and Abacha came from only one part of Nigeria, so he wrote a constitution that favoured his own part of Nigeria. That is why I am saying, let us restructure and go back to what all of us agreed before. That is the meaning of restructuring. The regions used to be federating units, but in today’s Nigeria, they would now be called federal regions because states have been created in the regions. So in the West, you now have federation of Yoruba states which would belong to the Nigerian union at the centre. So, it is not like the region of old with all the powers. No. It is now going to be a coordinator of the states in the zone. That is what we mean by restructuring. And the regions would have a considerable autonomy as they used to have. For example, for the younger people, they may not know that every region then had its own constitution.

There were four constitutions at independence –the Federal constitution, Western constitution, Eastern constitution and Northern constitution. That was how independent they were and every region had an ambassador in London. The ambassadors for the regions were called Agent General so that you do not confuse them with that of Nigeria then called High Commissioner. So, Nigeria had four ambassadors in London. The ambassador for Nigeria then called a High Commissioner was M.T Mbu. The ambassador for Eastern Nigeria then was Mr Jonah Chinyere Achara, Western Nigeria was Mr Omolodun and for Northern Nigeria, it was Alhaji Abdulmalik. There were four of them. That was the kind of arrangement we agreed to, but the military threw it away and gave us this over-centralised unitary constitution. So, we said this is not acceptable any more; we must go back to the negotiated constitution which gave considerable autonomy to the regions, so that they can compete in a healthy manner. For example, Chief Obafemi Awolowo wanted to introduce free education in the West and other regions said they could not afford it, but he went ahead to introduce it in the Western region. He said he wanted to pay a minimum of five shillings a day, while others were paying two and three shillings. He went ahead and passed the law, making five shillings the minimum wage in Western Nigeria.

There was no problem with that. In Western Nigeria, the constitution provided for a House of Assembly and the House of Chiefs. In Eastern Nigeria, there was no House of Chiefs because they did not think they needed one. There was no problem with that and that is the kind of Nigeria we negotiated in London, but that is different from what we have today. So, we are saying let us go back to that arrangement which all of us agreed at independence and not what Abacha imposed on us, which is very partial, unfair and one-sided.

That is the meaning of restructuring; it is to restructure unfairness and give semi-autonomy to the federating units.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by Heavensent01(m): 7:08am On Jul 16, 2020
flames01:

Flame to burn your useless brain to ashes

I don't blame you, so because you don't have a functioning brain, you think burning others will reinstate yours

you're just a typical village boy
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by EsomahJD: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
basybasy:

What credibility does Ghani Adams has? Tinubu has bn fighting for Democracy and good governance since Mko Abioa's time. He was part of Nadeco and also formed Radio Kudirat to fight Abacha for detaining Abiola. He ruled Lagos State and groomed so many progressive leaders in Nigeria today. He established so many investments like TV station, Radio station, News paper Coy, property coy and many others. Tell me what has Ghani has contributed to Yoruba land or Nigeria. He just a tout that is trying to gain relevancy. You can see now that u don't have points.
Very weak defense undecided
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by tafabaloo(m): 7:46am On Jul 21, 2020
TheFreeOne:

Why not respond to his allegations than politicizing his concerns about actions/issues he raised that are inimical to Yoruba interests.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Tinubu is not a saint and I dont think he has ever claimed to be one but someone like this thug, who to our very face supported the re-election bid of someone who bad mouth and called our leaders thugs. Its unkind and undemocratic to vilify and cast in bad light someone who shared a varied political opinions with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why Hausa, Yoruba, Edo, Niger Delta Man Will Not Trust Igbo Man / Recent Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu From Texas, USA / Tayo Folorunsho Bags 'hero Of Nigerian Youths Right' Award, Appointed Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.