Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message (39168 Views)

Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
nams77:
You are confusing yourself. Read my post again
I did read your post. You keep referencing Jesus Christ in this case and I keep pointing you to the fact that there are no similarities between the institute and Jesus Christ, let alone this particular situation and Jesus Christ's examples.
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I was waiting to see you properly counter his claims in a reasonable fashion, not try to lampoon him in this way. He has presented his case against those he named. Why not present your counter case in a reasonable fashion instead? undecided

I don't counter abstract, I counter facts. But you can give him a reply in a reasonable fashion.
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
Frankyboy1:

Yes my dear, you are a balanced mind, sound analytical and godfearing, your husband indeed will be lucky to have you

Thank you so much. I really appreciate.
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by nams77: 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I did read your post. You keep referencing Jesus Christ in this case and I keep pointing you to the fact that there are no similarities between the institute and Jesus Christ, let alone this particular situation and Jesus Christ's examples.
I never mentioned Jesus in my post. And my point remains that in marriage, the man is the head. There cant be two captains in a boat or it will lead to chaos.
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by MrMacinterchi1: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
rolams:

I need an answer. Who brought the idea?
Just like asking who brought the idea of opening your mouth while drinking water.
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by sheyitokz(m): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What do you not understand? undecided
muntular wots yhur stress cos i neva mentioned ur name or anybody's name wetin concern u for d mata
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by sheyitokz(m): 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
ooh thanks i neva took tym to read it fully dats why
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Raustin(m): 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
I've been thinking the same thing. See WF Kumuyi at 79. He's strong and mentally agile.i want to know what these men eat and do that keeps them healthy at this old age. I just pray they write journals and that their biographies be published so that I can get to see what their daily routine look like. They are definitely doing something right and I'd like to learn it.
Cmanforall:
Younger generations need some guidance on how to look stronger at this age.
Happy birthday to you!
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Cmanforall: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
Raustin:
I've been thinking the same thing. See WF Kumuyi at 79. He's strong and mentally agile.i want to know what these men eat and do that keeps them healthy at this old age. I just pray they write journals and that their biographies be published so that I can get to see what their daily routine look like. They are definitely doing something right and I'd like to learn it.
I think being Physically active plays a role. Most of them are always preparing for service, crusades, may be going for evangelism etc. All those walking up and down the pulpit, talking, demonstrating may have impact on their health.

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by lekki1444: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
When were there ever true pastors? Real question for you... undecided
Its a good question. never lmaooo
cuz when the real prophets are around you dont need pastors so that is a brilliant submit. there have never been true pastors. pastors are men of the night who are luciferian
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Onebyonedead: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
farem:

Tormented demon!
Just had to copy all this to write this nonsense

Zombie
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Casthello(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
Help A Brother Please Glo 1k 07052583266
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by bukatyne(f): 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
megareal:

It annoys the s#iit out of me. It shows that the woman has no life except to kowtow to her husband. Why then did God give her a brain, desires, visions and aspirations if the sole purpose was to make her a none entity in the so called marriage?

Is Pastor Mrs. Adeboye a non-entity in her marriage?

Does she have no life?
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Liposure: 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
ibkayee:
He could’ve kept the nail trimming part
lol. why so petty

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Solababa91(m): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What does Adeboye preach that is supported by Jesus Christ's teachings though? undecided

He preaches repentance, holy living, deliverance, giving to the needy and to God.
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
lekki1444:
if you read that verse well it is those with heavy karma whose lifespan is 70. any normal person who is not full of heavy wickedness is appointed 120 years
GENESIS 6 VS 3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Those gentlemen you mentioned as having full lives barely made it to half way point

Check out this link and let me know your thoughts

https://www.versebyverseministry.org/bible-answers/are-people-limited-to-120-years-of-life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.