Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where (2449 Views)

Abobaku Captured?? Hhmm, I Thought This Issue Is Over! Abobaku Again? See latest / Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved / Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That Yaradua Is No More ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by hasyak(m): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2011
why do i have this funny feeling that this Egypt issue is manage from some where?
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by EMANY01(m): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2011
Because it is being managed from somewhere(iran) .As i mentioned in some thread here last week the only spontaneous revolt was that of tunisia.Do not missunderstand me the people in egypt ,yemen and jordan deserve better leadership always but make no mistake about this the anger of the people is being used to drive an agenda that will shock the people once mubarak is out and the dust settles.somehow i do not see these jeans and sunshade wearing youths to lilke what they will be getting when the MB enters power
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by Kobojunkie: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2011
Why do you feel it is managed from somewhere else? @Poster. What PUPPET masters do you have cooked up there??
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by ElRazur: 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2011
I have a feeling I will win the national lottery.

I have a feeling I will shiittt tonight.

I have a feeling the forum promotes homosexuality.

What do these have to do with the price of tea in china?

Seriously, is it worth making a thread for? There are other threads on the whole fiasco, why not just post your "feelings" in there?
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by hasyak(m): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Why do you feel it is managed from somewhere else? @Poster. What PUPPET masters do you have cooked up there??
honestly i cant say for now, but when you watch the coverage on tv depending on which interest is been promoted you get a different view.
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by hasyak(m): 9:08am On Feb 05, 2011
ElRazur:

I have a feeling I will win the national lottery.

I have a feeling I will shiittt tonight.

I have a feeling the forum promotes homosexuality.

What do these have to do with the price of tea in china?

Seriously, is it worth making a thread for? There are other threads on the whole fiasco, why not just post your "feelings" in there?

i have not seen any any tread on this in here, i open this thread to have other peoples perspective on what they think is influencing the revolt in Egypt. am not here to compete with you on numbers of threads open?
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by hasyak(m): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2011
EMANY 01:

Because it is being managed from somewhere(iran) somehow i do not see these jeans and sunshade wearing youths to lilke what they will be getting when the MB enters power

so you think Iran/MB are behind it? but if they are, i don't think the Christian would have joined ?
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by MaJBlige(f): 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2011
you think egyptians are like nigerians who have to be controlled before they can act on their own?
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by hasyak(m): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

you think egyptians are like nigerians who have to be controlled before they can act on their own?

what am saying is that it is being hijack by some interest that did not start it, hope you get me!
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by cap28: 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2011
hasyak:

what am saying is that it is being hijack by some interest that did not start it, hope you get me!

You are right, the revolution was started by the egyptian masses who are protesting against high unemployment, rises in food prices, corruption and brutality of mubarak's govt.  However there are other issues at play here - for instance the US were responsible for keeping Mubarak in power all these years, they have been supplying his regime with military aid worth $1billion dollars a year, now that they have realised that the people do not want him any longer they are pretending to be on the side of the people - if you listen to the comments coming out of the white house - they are not outrightly asking for Mubarak's resignation they are simply saying they want the Egyptian people to decide.  In addition they have suggested a transition period - they want to use this transition period to find a washington approved candidate - Mohammed El Baradei is one of the candidates they have in mind to take over - another US puppet.  In addition they have instructed Mubarak to tell the army not to fire on the people because they don't want the situation to deteriorate any further, in other words they want to try and dissipate  the anger of the egyptians by pacifying them until eventually they agree to accept a new puppet.
The egyptians need to remain defiant and they should not accept any new puppet imposed on them by the west because it will mean that this revolution will have been in vain.

http://tv.globalresearch.ca/2011/02/egypt-riots-us-playing-both-sides
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2011
hasyak:

honestly i cant say for now, but when you watch the coverage on tv depending on which interest is been promoted you get a different view.

I don't see what you claim to see, sorry. The way I see it, what we like to call CONTROL is mainly people allowing themselves to be used by a minority to achieve the selfish goals of the few. And No, the West barely ever turns out to be the Puppet masters in most all CONTROL situations, local Government leaders who have something to gain do. In Egypt's case however, there does not seem to be any immediate group benefiting except the Egyptian people and that is the main reason why the whole world is trying to stay out of this for as long as they can, well, until the People of Egypt decide where this will go.
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by violent(m): 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2011
Mubarak will eventually step down, and then, i suspect things will turn a lot uglier for Egypt and the Egyptian people, cos Israel will jack up the military house and put their egg heads under it.

If Mubarak goes, it's Iran circa 1979 all over again. The Muslim Brotherhood's fingers are all over this thing. Most of the citizenry want a democratic leadership, but they are unorganized and in a power vacuum, the ruthless rise to the top. Both the Muslim Brotherhood and the leaders of the communist movement are more organized and have the wherewithal to be ruthless enough to take power, but in the end, Egypt is a Islamic nation forced into secularization. I see the citizenry embracing Islam before communism.
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2011
hasyak:

The US is the brain behind the insurrection.they are out to extend their so-called liberal values.the protesters are just disgruntled citizens who are simply being used but trust me,the muslim brotherhood may likely hijack the revolt and establish an islamic republic in Egypt.
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by hasyak(m): 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I don't see what you claim to see, sorry. The way I see it, what we like to call CONTROL is mainly people allowing themselves to be used by a minority to achieve the selfish goals of the few. And No, the West barely ever turns out to be the Puppet masters in most all CONTROL situations, local Government leaders who have something to gain do. In Egypt's case however, there does not seem to be any immediate group benefiting except the Egyptian people and that is the main reason why the whole world is trying to stay out of this for as long as they can, well, until the People of Egypt decide where this will go.

hope you have heard that the muslim brothers are in talks with the govt?
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2011
hasyak:

hope you have heard that the muslim brothers are in talks with the govt?

That is likely because The Muslim BrotherHood is the only other organized party out there today. Up until now, Government had made Political parties essentially been ILLEGAL. Now that Egyptians want change, it makes sense that the one group that is actually ready to move will be in the forefront. This is not to say that others cannot come together in time, but so far, The Muslim Brotherhood seems the closest the people have to an organized political group right now.
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by hasyak(m): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2011
violent:

Mubarak will eventually step down, and then, i suspect things will turn a lot uglier for Egypt and the Egyptian people, cos Israel will jack up the military house and put their egg heads under it.

If Mubarak goes, it's Iran circa 1979 all over again. The Muslim Brotherhood's fingers are all over this thing. Most of the citizenry want a democratic leadership, but they are unorganized and in a power vacuum, the ruthless rise to the top. Both the Muslim Brotherhood and the leaders of the communist movement are more organized and have the wherewithal to be ruthless enough to take power, but in the end, Egypt is a Islamic nation forced into secularization. I see the citizenry embracing Islam before communism.

to a very large extend i think i agree with you, but the western interest will not like that to happen thats is why i feel they are promoting  that IEA man cant remember his name now.
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2011
hasyak:

to a very large extend i think i agree with you, but the western interest will not like that to happen thats is why i feel they are promoting  that IEA man cant remember his name now.

Western interest? Are you high The IEA man is an Egyptian and is out there protesting, but you have immediately labelled him a WESTERN INTEREST?
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by hasyak(m): 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Western interest? Are you high The IEA man is an Egyptian and is out there protesting, but you have immediately labelled him a WESTERN INTEREST?

pls am not high on anything, if giving an opinion is being HIGH? then i guess you are anyway, of all the likely interest, whom do u think the west will prefer?
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2011
hasyak:

pls am not high on anything, if giving an opinion is being HIGH? then i guess you are anyway, of all the likely interest, whom do u think the west will prefer?

Again, the man is an Egyptian - he is out there protesting with his people, and you already labelled him a Western Interest? For all you and I know, the west is still watching all this, wondering where it will end, but you have gone ahead to label the man a western interest as if he is a plant of some sort.
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by hasyak(m): 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2011
^^^^ you keep saying he is an Egyptian? will they send a French man? of course they have to support someone within, being part of the demonstrations is all part of the game, i believe.
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by shotster50(m): 12:53am On Feb 07, 2011
I think there are vested interests in what is currently happening in Egypt.
The level of Iran's involvement in the current Egypt crisis is debatable, but lets be clear that Ahmedinajad would love nothing more than another powerful Islamic state so close to Israel.
It would indeed be a great loss to America if they lose one of their biggest allies in the Arab world.
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by Kobojunkie: 1:20am On Feb 07, 2011
hasyak:

^^^^ you keep saying he is an Egyptian? will they send a French man? of course they have to support someone within, being part of the demonstrations is all part of the game, i believe.

Again, why must he be a WESTERN INTEREST to you? The man again, is protesting out with his people, and I am certain when he joined the IAEA, he did not do so so he could be labelled a WESTERN INTEREST by people like you. So, I ask again why does you need him to be a WESTERN INTEREST in this picture?
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by fstranger6: 3:33am On Feb 07, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Again, why must he be a WESTERN INTEREST to you? The man again, is protesting out with his people, and I am certain when he joined the IAEA, he did not do so so he could be labelled a WESTERN INTEREST by people like you. So, I ask again why does you need him to be a WESTERN INTEREST in this picture?

Kobo, what kind of English is that?
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by shotster50(m): 3:57am On Feb 07, 2011
^^^^
Lol trust you to pick on something wrong.
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 07, 2011
blowing up pipelines now:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/02/05/egypt.pipeline/index.html

Gas pipeline to Jordan set ablaze in Egypt
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by hasyak(m): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2011
Kobojunkie:

ok, let me tell you why i believe the west will be more comfortable with him, among the interested parties out there, he is one that will to some extend maintain the status quo iro Egypt policies.
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by hasyak(m): 11:29am On Feb 07, 2011
shotster50:

I think there are vested interests in what is currently happening in Egypt.
The level of Iran's involvement in the current Egypt crisis is debatable, but lets be clear that Ahmedinajad would love nothing more than another powerful Islamic state so close to Israel.
It would indeed be a great loss to America if they lose one of their biggest allies in the Arab world.

i dont think the level of Iranian involvement is debatable, from the speech by Ayatollah last friday i believe you know where their interest lays.
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by DeeJay20: 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

Why is it that When you actually talk and give your own opinion instead
of "copying and pasting from Google" [/b]you always [b]put
your foot in your mouth

The statement you made above has relegated you according
to the "Lower Division" of Ignorance,
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by DeeJay20: 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Good Grief!!! what rock did you crawl up under from?
U are just as bad as your fello sista ma j blige on NL,
Always putting their foot in the mouths when they speak,
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by DeeJay20: 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2011
Kobojunkie:

With this your post i can see you are a "real babbler" please
go back to sleep, and stay off the Gari & Egusi Soup is making
you too hyper-active for no good reason,
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2011
hasyak:

ok, let me tell you why i believe the west will be more comfortable with him, among the interested parties out there, he is one that will to some extend maintain the status quo iro Egypt policies.

Calling the man a western interest is suggesting he IS/LIKELY some western puppet in all this, and I doubt that is even close to the reality here considering the man is himself open still to whatever decisions his people make of how to move forward since the problem now is there are no real organized political groups to take over.

I say this because while watching DEMOCRACY NOW, some dude, Vijay Prashad, suggested that the WEST is now Going to see ElBaradei in 'secret rooms' and what not.
Re: Why Do I Have This Funny Feeling That This Egypt Issue Is Manage From Some Where by hasyak(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I say this because while watching DEMOCRACY NOW, some dude, Vijay Prashad, suggested that the WEST is now Going to see ElBaradei in 'secret rooms' and what not.

thanks for this info, can you tell me what you think about the meeting?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps. Set For Nationwide Grassroot Hearing On Constitution Review / INEC Set For Early Voter Registration – Jega / The Amaechi I Know Must Be Regretting Joining APC Now –nyesom Wike, Ex-minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.