Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate (18083 Views)

Ojema Ojetu Sponsors Bill Seeking To Stop NW, SS, SW From Presidential Election / El-Rufai To Reject Ministerial Nomination Even If Cleared By Senate - Gazette / A Bill To Allow States Generate Electricity Passed By House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by TheKingIsHere: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
some guys would love to be raped

Just like some women loved to be raped or beaten during sex. That still does not make it right
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by JordanMichael(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I pray that 80 women will rape you and your male children at once.

Oya say amen since you want to be raped.
grin
TheKingIsHere:

I pray that 80 women will rape you and your male children at once.

Oya say amen since you want to be raped.
Lolz
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
Openbusiness3:
No woman in this world can rape me, rape as how? Impossicant
Na your type them don play with him young priick tire.

Na your type lady go drug, sleep with you come still pin pregnancy for him head.

Na your type make this battle for justice long .

Bros, it isn't by power or muscles but by seduction, gun point, drugs etc. Pray you don't fall victim.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
[s]
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Beautiful...since brother Corona viruse show face our law makers dey always do the right thing na o...if na so make brother Coro na stay with us for sometime before leaving
Way eseohe
Shebi she don hear the matter

That eseohe of a girl dey always slide my dickk inside her pussy withouty my consent[/s]
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
swtdrms:
In as much as this is commendable, has the Senate prescribed adequate punishment for rapist? Have they put in place processes to ensure rapist do not get away with the offence.

Being victim isn't the pertinent issue here, but the punishment to deter the would be rapist.

Besides, horrible rape activity are perpetuated by the male gender. Whereas when ever a "female rape a male" isn't always as horrible as rape committed by the male gender, either against a fellow male or female.

Are you people this shameless that you would downplay rape simply because the perpetrator is a woman?

That was how some of you were downplaying husbands getting killing simply because women (their wives) were the perpetrators. But let a man slap his wife, all you hypocrites will rush out calling men beasts.

5 Likes

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Mars16(m): 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
dynicks:
Good!...this life must balance by fire by brimestone......what's good for the goose should as well be good for the gander....

Guys on hearing this news now would be like...

Make we bounce....

1 Like

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Higradem: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nice one
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by TheKingIsHere: 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
JordanMichael:
grin
Lolz

You dey fear to say amen?

No be you wan make them rape? cheesy
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by xynerise: 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
I have forgiven her grin
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by SaintNegro77: 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
I want a lady to rape me self.
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by JordanMichael(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
grin
TheKingIsHere:

tongue
TheKingIsHere:

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Omoslim26: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Good very good
but e remain

life imprisonment for any tif tif politiftian caught in the act of taking the meat from the COOKING POT

2 Likes

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Vulcanheph(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Thank God
"What's good for the goose is also good for the gander".....i remember how 5 years ago our landlord's sister told me to come to her room and help her to "change her bulb" And before i knew it she was Naked and had started touching and Rubbing me......Aunty Felicia wherever you may be, you will be hearing from my lawyers soon.
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Donspicey: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Wow, so sorry bro.

I advise that you share your story or better, make a thread on it.

The world needs to know that there are numerous female rapists out there too
each time i hear abt rape and men labelled as d only culprists i jst SMH cos many dont know wat guys too pass tru
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by millhouse: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Some skelewus would not like this
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Maliqcious: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
How can an able body man be raped? Even rape cases where the man is the culprit.. It hard for me to believe man will just come unzip your jeans swap your pant remove your clothe loose your bra without him being hurt by your long fingers or biting his ears.. The man no even threating you with gun. But if the girl is under 15.. Yeah i can relate.
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sheriman:
When Dem go pass Jail for life bill on Corrupt Politicians
.. You Chop Crazzz ? angry grin grin
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by almarthins(m): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Maliqcious: 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ariza:
Na your type them don play with him young priick tire.

Na your type lady go drug, sleep with you come still pin pregnancy for him head.

Na your type make this battle for justice long .

Bros, it isn't by power or muscles but by seduction, gun point, drugs etc. Pray you don't fall victim.
yeah i agree
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Mightyjp(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ehiagwinner09:
Finally I can speak out
good luck 2u. Ya voice wil be heard
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by 99thEnemy(m): 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tonto Dikeh raped me
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Prophet777: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Guyz please stay safe abeg. Female rapist is real and they are everywhere looking for a prey. Once you are caught by them. Then, you are gone. You won't even know how you enter the entire scenario.

I was once a rape victim. She raped and raped me repeatedly with the aid of drug she usually put in my drinks before I called off the relationship with her.

I felt so bad about it... Ah Becky!! Nah God go punish ooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by tunjilana: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Maliqcious:
How can an able body man be raped? Even rape cases where the man is the culprit.. It hard for me to believe man will just come unzip your jeans swap your pant remove your clothe loose your bra without him being hurt by your long fingers or biting his ears.. The man no even threating you with gun. But if the girl is under 15.. Yeah i can relate.

Ever since the definition of Rape moved from physical,violent sex to anything that connotes lack or withdrawal of consent.

If a woman who willingly do all the things that connote a desire for sex and maybe even started it, can sue for rape cos she told u to stop at some point and u didn't, then why can't a man also be raped under that definition?

Two drunk people have sex and yet only the man is punishable for having sex without consent, how about the woman...considering the premise is that a drunk person cannot consent

There is also the demand for sex based on threat, manipulation and all that...today a man cannot file for rape or harrassment under that premise...A woman can make u keep having sex with her even if u don't want to ,using u as a sex slave based on threats to your life or manipulation to slander u or reveal damning secrets about U...yet u can't sue...but if a man does same she can

Then there is the underage part. Many men had their first sexual encounter with an older lady while the boy is below 18. They make them give orals and all the things they will likely find hard to ask an adult man to do...these women are either aunts or area sisters or house helps or older cousins e.t.c..

But the only thing we hear about is male rape

Such bill is necessary to balance things properly

4 Likes

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Austeeenxx: 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
Zainab! Zainab!! Zainab!!! God don finally catch you.

1 Like

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Alexaonfleek: 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
undecided
Some of these guys don't even know what rape fully means.
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Omar09(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
jasent:
This one can't work in Nigeria abeg..when men are looking for guys to rape them.

You are looking for people rape you, not MEN
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
The best news ever today..
Rape isn't a gender thing.. It goes both ways and should be punished.
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by brainhgeek(m): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
If you ask 10 men, you will be shocked how many were molested as a child.

1 Like

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by SVC6000: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
Male falcons. 1. x 2
1.19 8.00. 32.00
Female falcons
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by iamsheybozz(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
Very painful I've been here too�
FacelessKing:
Thank you

Thank you!!!!!

Finally!!

Anyone I share my rape story with, they keep calling me a fool... that i should swear i didn't enjoy it...

Glad to know at least my voice will be heard!!!

1 Like

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
swtdrms:
In as much as this is commendable, has the Senate prescribed adequate punishment for rapist? Have they put in place processes to ensure rapist do not get away with the offence.

Being victim isn't the pertinent issue here, but the punishment to deter the would be rapist.

Besides, horrible rape activity are perpetuated by the male gender. Whereas when ever a "female rape a male" isn't always as horrible as rape committed by the male gender, either against a fellow male or female.
You should have stopped while you were ahead..
What exactly do you mean by horrible rape?
So one rape especially by males is more serious than another rape by females?
By your definition,a female abusing a 3 years old male should be termed non horrible rape? angry
Or pray give us your definition of horrible and non horrible rape?

1 Like

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
Factfinder1:
Misplaced priorities

When will they pass Bill's to jail looters for life?
Does passing this bill stop the passing of looters bill?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me / 5000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Delta Central (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Denies Declaring For 2019 Presidency, Says "It's Fake News"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.