Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate (18082 Views)

Ojema Ojetu Sponsors Bill Seeking To Stop NW, SS, SW From Presidential Election / El-Rufai To Reject Ministerial Nomination Even If Cleared By Senate - Gazette / A Bill To Allow States Generate Electricity Passed By House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Chochovini: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
JordanMichael:

I wonder if i will have erection under duress. It still baffles me when they say a lady rape a man
. DON‘T Mind them. A mere woman to rape a full grown up healthy man would be unthinkable. How is it even possible? Did I forget my hands in my mother‘s womb? If not then do I have problem remembering how to SLAP?

2 Likes

Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
How about spiritual sexual assaults and violation, who's gonna sue them to court cool ?
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
swtdrms:
In as much as this is commendable, has the Senate prescribed adequate punishment for rapist? Have they put in place processes to ensure rapist do not get away with the offence.

Being victim isn't the pertinent issue here, but the punishment to deter the would be rapist.

Besides, horrible rape activity are perpetuated by the male gender. Whereas when ever a "female rape a male" isn't always as horrible as rape committed by the male gender, either against a fellow male or female.

"No time limit" when a rape case is determined means 'life imprisonment'.
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Mayng01(m): 12:28am On Jul 15, 2020
Hmmm! Commendable
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by lexander(m): 6:30am On Jul 15, 2020
ModestGal:
I hope this helps, I know the boys would be happy. Truth be told ,one of the main causes of rape is undiagnosed mental problems that many Nigerian MEN are suffering from.
Because I dont know why a mentally healthy man would rape children.

Check my signature below to see how I can help you boost your business sales
Really how about the women raping underage children
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Torie8(f): 11:45am On Jul 15, 2020
tafat:
grin grin grin
Yes na smiley wink
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by lexander(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
Chochovini:
. DON‘T Mind them. A mere woman to rape a full grown up healthy man would be unthinkable. How is it even possible? Did I forget my hands in my mother‘s womb? If not then do I have problem remembering how to SLAP?
your dick doesn't have a brain or eyes it's all about stimulation
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by lexander(m): 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Chochovini:
You might as well tell me you're also immune to guns,knifes,alcohol and drugs.
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Chochovini: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
lexander:

You might as well tell me you're also immune to guns,knifes,alcohol and drugs.
. I Didn‘t say so but what has that got to do with me or the issue of discussion?
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by lexander(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Chochovini:
. I Didn‘t say so but what has that got to do with me or the issue of discussion?
you obviously haven't heard of cases where men are raped at gun point, drugged and threatened by knifes. It's been happening for years not just in Nigeria but all over Africa and in other parts of the world...
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Chochovini: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
lexander:
you obviously haven't heard of cases where men are raped at gun point, drugged and threatened by knifes. It's been happening for years not just in Nigeria but all over Africa and in other parts of the world...
. U are right, I haven‘t heard or seen. But why would a woman/men go that far just to rape a man and no man has ever been brave enough tocome out boldly to narrate any such ordeal and if a man go as little as seen a woman‘s underwear alone she comes out crying rape for the www to hear and have the man punished severly at times for what he did not even do?
Re: Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate by Gforce2019: 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
ERockson:
Pay back time for ladies
Most of especially all those olosho ladies that want to be using rape false allegation to feed fat...
Like Dakolo wife....and the rest...

after all, the court has struck out the case as a waste of time and government resources....idiot Hole...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me / 5000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Delta Central (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Denies Declaring For 2019 Presidency, Says "It's Fake News"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.