Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike (49629 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' / Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by OpinionCounts(m): 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
24SEVEN:

This Akwa Ibom people, una no get sense at all.. Whatever Akwa Ibom has today, Rivers had been flexing for decades. It's an insult to compare both states. So I go just let the matter slide. Moreover, I no dey argument mode tonight.

U dey argue with that ex palm wine tapper? Just carry am enter Etche or omuma LGA for Rivers State go show am im brothers wey hang full for Palm wine tree they tap palm wine for Rivers people, abi na all their effiong, akpan and okon wey dey do house boy and gate man for Rivers people for d-line, abi na their ekaete and ekerete wey dey do house girl for diobu for Rivers people? When amaechi ban okada for Rivers State suicide and armed robbery rate no increase for akwa ibom? Comparing Rivers to akwa ibom is like comparing ajegunle to banana island...spits

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Mikekan30: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
AwkaFinest:

More better and influential you say?

Abeg stop fooling yourself. Your state is more better and influential yet anything big in Nigeria that's coming to the SS, Rivers is the first point of call. Point one thing domiciled in the SS thats headquartered in Akwa Ibom?

Show me one influential person in Nigeria that lives or has businesses in Akwa Ibom?

Mobil oil producing company

All lulu Briggs companies are in Eket
Maritime Academy...
Catholic cathedral diocese south south region

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by andyanders: 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Akpabio don buy market ... grin

Akpabio is a Pen Robber and die hard womanizer.
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Mikekan30: 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
OpinionCounts:

U dey argue with that ex palm wine tapper? Just carry am enter Etche or omuma LGA for Rivers State go show am im brothers wey hang full for Palm wine tree they tap palm wine for Rivers people, abi na all their effiong, akpan and okon wey dey do house boy and gate man for Rivers people for d-line, abi na their ekaete and ekerete wey dey do house girl for diobu for Rivers people? When amaechi ban okada for Rivers State suicide and armed robbery rate no increase for akwa ibom? Comparing Rivers to akwa ibom is like comparing ajegunle to banana island...spits

Come shut up dia, na palm tapper know palm wine.
FOOL

By December, Rivers state dey dey empty and dry and hopeless because the real shakers Don commot, By December try and come to Akwa ibom and witness the Xmas carol, the March band, the beach party, the Christmas village, then you will conclude River state is hell, try and travel your miserable life is filled with shadows, dark past, myopic thoughts, derailed fellow, uncertainties....

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by GalPissetzky: 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
if anything happends to her, what will u do?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by OpinionCounts(m): 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mikekan30:

Come shut up dia, na palm tapper know palm wine.
FOOL

Okon...will u go back to the gate now!!!. Generation of okada men, house boys and Palm wine tappers...spits.
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by AwkaFinest: 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mikekan30:

[s]Mobil oil producing company

All lulu Briggs companies are in Eket[/s]
Maritime Academy...
Catholic cathedral diocese south south region

Now I know you lack understanding. Guess I'm replying a dummy. Is Mobil headquartered in the SS or Lagos?
Is Moni Pulo headquartered in Akwa Ibom or Rivers?
When did maritime school become a headquarter? Dude its just a school.
Catholic? Funny u. That one is headquartered wherever they have the population. No state in the SS is more catholic than Akwa Ibom.

Well I'm done with you. I know soon you will join your siblings and run to Rivers to seek for greener pasture.

For now keep driving your keke in Uyo grin grin poor almajiri of the south.
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by AwkaFinest: 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
OpinionCounts:

Okon...will u go back to the gate now!!!. Generation of okada men, house boys and Palm wine tappers...spits.

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by AwkaFinest: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hunchogee:

I wonder cos poverty full that state

See this southern almajiri! The poorest people in the south south. People living in squalor all over Nigeria!

Ask anybody when they see an Akwa Akwa Ibomite what comes to their head.

1. Poverty
2. Illiteracy
3. Very bad english
4. Naivety
5. Cheap
6. Gate man
7. Houseboy/housegirl
8. Gala seller/icecream seller/dog meat seller/street hawkers
9. Office cleaner
10. Driver
11. Cheap Prostitutes
12. Keke/okada driver
13. Messenger
14. Street urchins

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Graysons: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mikekan30:

Yes ,and you go to Bleep them , what are you? Una get girls? Rivers state number one in cultism, kidnapping, thuggery, una mumu
I wonder what you pathetic stupid, worthless people still doing in Rivers state your Akwa ibom is heaven on earth like you uneducated Savage beast claim, but to stay in that Akwa ibom na war for una, why are you running away from It? Stay there don't come we are tired of you Akpans disturbing our peace here.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by AwkaFinest: 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
Graysons:
I wonder what you pathetic stupid, worthless people still doing in Rivers state your Akwa ibom is heaven on earth like you uneducated Savage beast claim, but to stay in that Akwa ibom na war for una, why you you running away from It? Stay there don't come we are tired of you Akpans disturbing our peace here.

They run away because they have nothing to do there. No job, nothing. Even when they find a job the pay is something even a cleaner in Rivers wont collect. Akwa Ibom is filled with bush. Besides the tiny Uyo every other place is bush. Practically nothing to do. Almost every young man is a keke driver.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by OpinionCounts(m): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
[quote author=AwkaFinest post=91722833][/quote]

My brother, I'm not joking oo, every family in akwa ibom has produced at least one house girl, one house boy, one gate man, one okada man, one groundnut seller and one Palm wine tapper....and guess where they come to serve? RIVERS STATE.

And yet that oluku has mouth to insult Rivers State , to compare Rivers State to akwa ibom, I bet even his groundnut selling and Palm wine tapping ancestors will rebuke him from their graves.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by quiteboy(m): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin you no well oh
24SEVEN:
This thread go sweet.

@Austino50, Akpabio na saint where Wike dey. Leave Governorship aside, Wike is a confirm Agbero. Person wey dey climb moving tipper dey struggle steering with driver because of revenue ticket. Person wey dey fight for street steady in the name of collecting revenue.

If not for Odili and Mama Peace, Wike for still dey Rumuokoro junction dey waylay drivers.
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by ikennamadu1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
Judeerons32:
Hisss. Clout chasing. Can Wike protect himself? Does he control his security? How many Rivers state citizens been kidnapped and killed daily has he protected?
Dr. Joy does not need his help.

Shebi you be kidnapper... Noted.. Lemmi report your moniker to DSS... Watch and see
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Mikekan30: 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
OpinionCounts:

Am proud at least we are not cutists, killers, land sellers, fools, job less youths roaming the streets looking for political loyalty, my oga sydrome...

Rivers state Una no get level!!!

You need see what Akwa ibom guys are doing Lagos,.......
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by AwkaFinest: 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
OpinionCounts:

My brother, I'm not joking oo, every family in akwa ibom has produced at least one house girl, one house boy, one gate man, one okada man, one groundnut seller and one Palm wine tapper....and guess where they come to serve? RIVERS STATE.

And yet that oluku has mouth to insult Rivers State , to compare Rivers State to akwa ibom, I bet even his groundnut selling and Palm wine tapping ancestors will rebuke him from their graves.

Poverty is everywhere in that state. Even malnutrition is a very big problem. Reason you see them short and stocky.
Suffer always written all over them.

They eat garri/loi loi morning, afternoon and night

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Mikekan30: 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
OpinionCounts:

And yet they go to school more than 80% of the youths in rivers state, if not for ogoni people and kalabari, who for know say rivers dey go school...

Go to any government parastatals you will see an Akwa ibomite
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Roozzaay(m): 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
This one go just dey talk like idiot undecided
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by SaintBishop: 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mikekan30:

Yes ,and you go to Bleep them , what are you? Una get girls? Rivers state number one in cultism, kidnapping, thuggery, una mumu

Yes we mumu. That's why we want you wise people to leave our state, is that too difficult for you to do?

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Mikekan30: 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Poverty is everywhere in that state. Even malnutrition is a very big problem. Reason you see them short and stocky.

See Mumu who can you feed fool, How much you get, Akwa ibom man do buy land for alakiah, aluu, ofoni, etche finish, you dry there, Mumu

In the next 10 years strangers will own your lands mumu

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by OpinionCounts(m): 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
AwkaFinest:

98% of the batchers in Rivers State is built and occupied by akwa ibomites...and dey will be in that small batcher yet be giving birth to children everywhere like rabbits...one groundnut seller inside one 12 by 12 batcher will have 9 children, so how can those poorly trained children escape okada, gateman, groundnut selling, house boy and Palm wine tapping destiny?

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Mikekan30: 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
SaintBishop:

Yes we mumu. That's why we want you wise people to leave our state, is that too difficult for you to do?

I swear you mumu, I live in odili road, trans amadi, that's the level am in, Half of the the estates here na akWA ibom people occupy. ...

Mumu wey no no him left and right. You don't no what happening in your so called state
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by AwkaFinest: 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mikekan30:

And yet they go to school more than 80% of the youths in rivers state, if not for ogoni people and kalabari, who for know say rivers dey go school...

Go to any government parastatals you will see an Akwa ibomite

They go to school yet aspire to be keke/okada driver?
They go to school yet aspire to be cleaners, gentemen, messengers?
They go to school yet aspire to be cheap Prostitutes?
They go to school yet live in the poorest neighbourhoods in every state?
They go to school yet cant speak good English atleast
They go to school yet are always in the lower cadre in almost any organisation they find themselves?
They go to school but are always poor.

Tell me which kind of school are they going?

I can see you are all out to disgrace Akwa Ibom this night.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by EdiskyHarry: 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
Look at what akpabio has Done to himself, someone Dat should be respected in Niger delta
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Mikekan30: 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
AwkaFinest:

They go to school yet aspire to be keke/okada driver?
They go to school yet aspire to be cleaners, gentlemen, messengers?
They go to school yet aspire to be cheap Prostitutes?
They go to school yet live in the poorest neighbourhoods in every state?
They go to school yet cant speak good English atleast
They go to school yet are always in the lower cadre in almost any organisation they find themselves?
They go to school but are always poor.

Tell me which kind of school are they going?

But very good you agreed that they go to school, Rivers state are really illetrates....

We are occupying your lands, e go soon clear una for eye. And yet we are in every Government parastatals,, Rivers indigenes are not employable
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by AwkaFinest: 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mikekan30:

I swear you mumu, I live in odili road, trans amadi, that's the level am in, Have of the the estates here na akWA ibom people occupy. ...

Mumu wey no no him left and right. You don't no what happening in your so called state

You are not even proud to live in Akwa Ibom. This tells alot about Akwa Ibom.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Mikekan30: 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
AwkaFinest:

See this almajiri? The poorest people in the south south. People living in squalor all over Nigeria?

Ask anybody when they see an Akwa Akwa Ibomite what comes to their head.

1. Poverty
2. Illiteracy
3. Very bad english
4. Naivety
5. Cheap
6. Gate man
7. Houseboy/housegirl
8. Gala seller/icecream seller/dog meat seller/street hawkers
9. Office cleaner
10. Driver
11. Cheap Prostitutes
12. Keke/okada driver
13. Messenger
14. Street urchins
AwkaFinest:

They run away because they have nothing to do there. No job, nothing. Even when they find a job the pay is something even a cleaner in Rivers wont collect. Akwa Ibom is filled with bush. Besides the tiny Uyo every other place is bush. Practically nothing to do. Almost every young man is a keke driver.

So you travel, you dont, so why argue with a myopic gay...
Google Ikot ekpene, eket, Oron, Abak, Ibeno

Local rivers we no get level...

Ogoni fine? What of etche, ikwerre local govt, borokiri oh dirty area, obio akpor roundy, omuma, ahoada, abua cult area, we fine for Rivers na...
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by AwkaFinest: 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mikekan30:

So you travel, you dont, so why argue with a myopic gay...
Google Ikot ekpene, eket, Oron, Abak, I've no

Local rivers we no get level...

I cant google bushes and forests.

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Mikekan30: 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
AwkaFinest:

You are not even proud to live in Akwa Ibom. This tells alot about Akwa Ibom.

Fool I work, idiot you are jobless and how will you know, an average akwa ibom man travels round his country, not stay as a fool from year to year, you Don go lagos before? What of abuja?

Local Rivers Boys, we eye never open.

I for like invite u come my crib ,there you go o say ur level no reach...but u be local
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by AwkaFinest: 11:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
OpinionCounts:

98% of the batchers in Rivers State is built and occupied by akwa ibomites...and dey will be in that small batcher yet be giving birth to children everywhere like rabbits...one groundnut seller inside one 12 by 12 batcher will have 9 children, so how can those poorly trained children escape okada, gateman, groundnut selling, house boy and Palm wine tapping destiny?

Fact

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by AwkaFinest: 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mikekan30:

[s]Fool I work, idiot you are jobless and how will you know, an average akwa ibom man travels round his country, not stay as a fool from year to year, you Don go lagos before? What of abuja?

Local Rivers Boys, we eye never open.

I for like invite u come my crib ,there you go o say ur level no reach...but u be local[/s]

Oh work no dey Akwa Ibom grin grin grin

Almajiri of the south. Keep roaming for better life... the peanut in Akwa ibom no do you grin grin grin grin,,, I know u don drive keke tire because that's the only job for young men in Akwa ibom, while the girls fcok around for chicken change. A state where with just Telemundo u don fcok girl, if u add gari u don nack 1000000 b dat.

Joke of a state!

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Mikekan30: 12:01am On Jul 15, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Oh work no dey Akwa Ibom grin grin grin

Almajiri of the south. Keep roaming for better life... the peanut in Akwa ibom no do you grin grin grin grin,,, I know u don drive keke tire because that's the only job for youths in Akwa ibom

As you grow reach, u don't know that you can work any way, fool! I was transferred from abj to pH, ever since I got here I could see how jobless you guys are, full of jealousy, myopic, stupid, foolish, envious of your neighbors, the day you go try akWA ibom man life go tire you. ..

You talk like an idiot which is keke , motorcycle stupid talk, and yet they are still found in schools, governmentAL positions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama / Ibrahim Babangida Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage (Throwback Photo) / Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.