Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike (49620 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' / Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Bofoy4(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
SaintBishop:

Why are Akwa iboms running away from the state then? Your Akwa ibom is heaven on earth like you people claim but to stay there it's a herculean task for you, stay there don't come we are tired of you people coming here .
Akwa ibomite are like Igbo's we are hustlers we are not lazy like u guys, we don't sit one place. cos we are not idle

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Ilaumoh(m): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bofoy4:
Akwa ibomite are like Igbo's we are hustlers we are not lazy like u guys, we don't sit one place. cos we are not idle
Bamb
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by OpinionCounts(m): 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bofoy4:

look at this good for nothing cultist and kidnapper u re by no way better than a typical Akwa ibomite, when ur people knows there can't meet up wit others there resort to cultism and Arm robbery,
lazy thing like u, like father like son
better get a life or die in poverty like ur fada
Cultists flourish ur State , killing people everyday like fowl (Rivers of Blood)
yet fool like u is here trashing nonsense.
son of a thousand fadas
get a life
Ur Foolish Governor WIKE is a tout and a chest beater demolishing people s Hotel for no reason
Foolish people, for ur information Akpabio will deal wit that old bitch wit 4 husbands and nothing will happen.

I am not the one that laid the generational curse of gate man, house boy, groundnut seller, palm wine tapper, okada man on you and your kinsmen, pls go locate who did it and channel your anger and severe frustration appropriately, I will also advise you seek deliverance from a genuine man of God for the sake of your children and generations to come...also advise your father ekerete when he comes down from the palm wine tree and your mother ekaete when she returns from her house girl duties to stop producing children like rabbits in their 12 x 12 batcher to reduce the population of groundnut sellers in Rivers State..say no to #houseboyOkon #housegirlEkaete #okadamanEdet #palmwinettapperEkerete #batcherdwellersAkpan #groundnutsellerEffiong

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Dedetwo(m): 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
ChoCho54:
Dede I said it was for team bonding, not that Akpabio can't lay his hands on Latinas if he wished.

Do you know the lady in question sef? Dede she's fwesh! grin
And she looks better than unoma.

But I'm not saying the allegations must be the truth.

What the hell is wrong here? The fight is about sexual harassment and slap yet you write about "team bonding". Which unoma are you writing about? Is she Ijo, Ikwerre, Annang or Ibibio?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by SaintBishop: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bofoy4:

Since you guys are like igbos why not pack your things to the east and live with them?

You guys may not be lazy like us( as you claim) but you are surely a menace to our society.

Go figure.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by ChoCho54(f): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dedetwo:

What the hell is wrong here? The fight is about sexual harassment and slap yet you write about "team bonding". Which unoma are you writing about? Is she Ijo, Ikwerre, Annang or Ibibio?
Hahaha..the issue me and you are arguing about is whether the woman was even worth such attention from Akpabio. Unoma is Mrs Akpabio. grin
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by simeotexy: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
OpinionCounts:

I am not the one that laid the generational curse of gate man, house boy, groundnut seller, palm wine tapper, okada man on you and your kinsmen, pls go locate who did it and channel your anger and severe frustration appropriately, I will also advise you seek deliverance from a genuine man of God for the sake of your children and generations to come...also advise your father ekerete when he comes down from the palm wine tree and your mother ekaete when she returns from her house girl duties to stop producing children like rabbits in their 12 x 12 batcher to reduce the population of groundnut sellers in Rivers State..say no to #houseboyOkon #housegirlEkaete #okadamanEdet #palmwinettapperEkerete #batcherdwellersAkpan #groundnutsellerEffiong
Bros that woman there is from akwa ibom and she is the tenth richest person in Nigeria I can't see Rivers person there in that list even first 20 so go and sit down and na akwaibom man face dey one thousand naira note ,,so argue with facts,,if I search anything Port Harcourt na cultist I go first see and killinga

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by AwkaFinest: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
simeotexy:
u dey talk poverty,check top 10 richest persons in Nigeria akwa ibomite dey,,wey Rivers people dey for the list,,Bros u dey misyarn o

Please I need to see this your phantom list with an Akwa ibomite.

Update: I've seen the phantom list. Chai see houseboy and house girls wan rub shoulder... I laugh you.
Check out an original list of richest families in Nigeria
https://austinemedia.com/10-most-richest-families-in-nigeria/amp/

Almajiri of the south. People with poverty in their blood stream. I know you are a gateman or an okada rider.
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by beauty7: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
jlinkd78:
Been waiting for my man Wike to make his position known. With this development Akpabio is a goner cos for everything he feels he's got Wike has got more. The first sincere step towards unearthing all d financial sleaze is dat Akpabio ought to step aside in order for unhindered investigation to take place.
Well,if you know Akpabio well,you would not be talking like this.

Akpabio get weight politically and spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by AwkaFinest: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
simeotexy:
Bros that woman there is from akwa ibom and she is the tenth richest person in Nigeria I can't see Rivers person there in that list even first 20 so go and sit down and na akwaibom man face dey one thousand naira note ,,so argue with facts,,if I search anything Port Harcourt na cultist I go first see and killinga

Akwa Ibom man face dey 1k naira note, how many Akwa Ibomites can boast of 1k in their pocket?

Come and see your people living from poverty to poverty. Your women being fcocked for peanut. Your youths being used for filthy jobs. The slaves in almost every home or organisation is always an Akwa ibomite. The poorest of the poor is always an Akwa ibomite. You are not ashamed of yourself and people. Poor fools

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by OpinionCounts(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
simeotexy:

Very skewed and myopic thinking...so the woman belongs to every family in akwa ibom state...is like saying because Nigeria has dangote the richest African we are now better and more developed than Egypt, South Africa, Algeria etc when we are labelled the poverty capital of the continent...The number of industries and billionaires in Rivers State dwarfs Akwa ibom any day any time. A very simple and easy way to confirm a superior and much better environment which even a layman will understand is to check the migration direction of people...let me ask you, what is the migration of people into Rivers State as compared to into akwa ibom? and if you will remove your veil of sentiment and be honest to yourself, which state will you advise anyone seeking economic advancement to go to?....if I start pasting pictures and profiles of Rivers billionaires here this thread will get to 1000pages, so don't even tempt me...You can never ever in anyway compare Akwa ibom to Rivers State, bros Rivers State no be una mate...let that fact sink in.
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Shalommy(f): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wike can't do Akpabio anything. Let that Bitch stop abusing THE MAN. BRAVO!!! AKPABIO.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Billygee2u: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
GudluckIBB:
Akpabio has suddenly become a laughing stock
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
[s]
Utycar:

You that is typing this rubbish, have you ever been to Akwa ibom state b4? If not you should visit here for once because what Akpabio did in his 8 years your past Governor's has not done that in 16 years, if Nigeria is hosting any friendly games in this country where do u think they are going to play the match ? Akwa ibom state is one of the few states in this country that has the highest road networks build by Julius Berger with so many fly overs, how many federal roads has ur state government built, Akpabio built alot of federal roads and some people are here talking nonsense, even Christ with all the miracles he did, many did not like him and wanted to kill him so I am not surprised
[/s]

Yen yen yen yen yen

They will always come here and display foolishness online.

All they know is to come and defend their tormentors.

Akpabio this, Akpabio that...be talking in the rubbish.

Radarada. Go and sit down jare.

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by 24SEVEN: 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
OpinionCounts:

Very skewed and myopic thinking...so the woman belongs to every family in akwa ibom state...is like saying because Nigeria has dangote the richest African we are now better and more developed than Egypt, South Africa, Algeria etc when we are labelled the poverty capital of the continent...The number of industries and billionaires in Rivers State dwarfs Akwa ibom any day any time. A very simple and easy way to confirm a superior and much better environment which even a layman will understand is to check the migration direction of people...let me ask you, what is the migration of people into Rivers State as compared to into akwa ibom? and if you will remove your veil of sentiment and be honest to yourself, which state will you advise anyone seeking economic advancement to go to?....if I start pasting pictures and profiles of Rivers billionaires here this thread will get to 1000pages, so don't even tempt me...You can never ever in anyway compare Akwa ibom to Rivers State, bros Rivers State no be una mate...let that fact sink in.

Rivers no dey Akwa Ibom league. I no even get strength to follow Dem do debate. The IGR of Rivers as against Akwa Ibom should give them a pointer but dumbheads will be dumbheads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by simeotexy: 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
OpinionCounts:

Bros u get sense like this you no ask urself akwa ibom and Rivers State Weda Dem be mate...Dem create Dem for the same time...Rivers senior akwa ibom by far so u can't expect development to be the same but currently now akwa ibom try pass Rivers State,Rivers too dirty my guy..akwa ibom people are not noise makers rich akwa ibom fit stay with you u no know,,akwa Ibom they wake up and the level wey akwa ibom dey go even Rivers no go fit catch up,travel out and see things and na that sea port dey give una mouth calm down make Dem finish our own ..akwa ibom no dey make noise guy
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by simeotexy: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
24SEVEN:

Rivers no dey Akwa Ibom league. I no even get strength to follow Dem do debate. The IGR of Rivers as against Akwa Ibom should give them a pointer but dumbheads will be dumbheads.
Bros akwa ibom and Rivers no be mate na even for age,,,but we re coming up but u guys behave like akwa ibom is totally useless,,Sha make I no follow u yarn average portharcout man no dey travel out self
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by simeotexy: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
OpinionCounts:

Bros u dey argue something like illiterate ,,u no read wetin I write dia ,,,I talk say na akwa ibom woman be the tenth richest person for Nigeria worth 890 million dollars say I no see any Rivers person for first twenty ,,,so u think say we no get many rich guys from this state,,,,I know say na to read be ur problem...una no even dey go school sef na cultist una dey play
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by 24SEVEN: 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
simeotexy:
Bros u dey argue something like illiterate ,,u no read wetin I write dia ,,,I talk say na akwa ibom woman be the tenth richest person for Nigeria worth 890 million dollars say I no see any Rivers person for first twenty ,,,so u think say we no get many rich guys from this state,,,,I know say na to read be ur problem...una no even dey go school sef na cultist una dey play

Rivers had a functional seaport by 1913. that's is over 100yrs now. Rivers has Onne port and a host of other private ports. Rivers hosts 2 out of Nigerias 4 Refineries, Rivers hosts Nigeria's Only LNG complex. Rivers hosts Indorama petrochemicals, the largest petrochemicals complex in West Africa. Port Harcourt airport, one of Nigerias 5 international airport is in Rivers. I just no know how Akwa Ibom want contest with Rivers.

In Nigeria the hierachy of states is as follows

1) Lagos

2) Rivers

3) Ogun

4) Anambra

5) Oyo

6) Kano

6) Delta

7) Abia

cool Kaduna

9) Edo

10) Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by simeotexy: 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
24SEVEN:

Rivers had a functional seaport by 1913. that's is over 100yrs now. Rivers has Onne port and a host of other private ports. Rivers hosts 2 out of Nigerias 4 Refineries, Rivers hosts Nigeria's Only LNG complex. Rivers hosts Indorama petrochemicals, the largest petrochemicals complex in West Africa. Port Harcourt airport, one of Nigerias 5 international airport is in Rivers. I just no know how Akwa Ibom want contest with Rivers.

In Nigeria the hierachy of states is as follows

1) Lagos

2) Rivers

3) Ogun

4) Anambra

5) Oyo

6) Kano

6) Delta

7) Abia

cool Kaduna

9) Edo

10) Akwa Ibom.
Bros just calm down no be by who first ,,akwa ibom is building up something ,by the time we re true we will discuss this one day and by that time we will see Rivers State as one big slum... Rivers na slum slum full sef

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by 24SEVEN: 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
simeotexy:
Bros just calm down no be by who first ,,akwa ibom is building up something ,by the time we re true we will discuss this one day and by that time we will see Rivers State as one big slum... Rivers na slum slum full sef

Na Akwa Ibom people full the slums na. grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by F0untainofyouth(f): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hunchogee:

I wonder cos poverty full that state
kop inua doh. Unam ikot.
Don't you know na our Ibibio and annang brothers plenty for there ?
This ur udom ass licking won't help u.
You better go find something meaningful to do with your life.
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by flames01: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
ChoCho54:
Neither did I insinuate that

But you called him Padre
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by OpinionCounts(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
simeotexy:

I know sey your body dey sweet you as I dey exchange words with you...a life time opportunity for an okon gate man to they exchange words with his superior...it will take your 3 life times for akwa ibom to even come up to the status of being mentioned where Rivers State is mentioned..enjoy.
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by simeotexy: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
24SEVEN:

Na Akwa Ibom people full the slums na. grin
80 percent of pH na slum so if na akwaibom full dia that means Rivers people no get mouth and land for dia again,,u no shame guy

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by simeotexy: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
OpinionCounts:

I know sey your body dey sweet you as I dey exchange words with you...a life time opportunity for an okon gate man to they exchange words with his superior...enjoy.
bros thinking any human being is superior to the other is thinking of the past,,u still thinking like an ancient man backward and uneducated....why would I argue with you..I know more about ur state and you know nothing about here cos u pple don't travel out,,,truth is that pH na slum compared to akwa ibom and very dirty
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by simeotexy: 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
OpinionCounts:

I know sey your body dey sweet you as I dey exchange words with you...a life time opportunity for an okon gate man to they exchange words with his superior...it will take your 3 life times for akwa ibom to even come up to the status of being mentioned where Rivers State is mentioned..enjoy.
bros see akwa ibom very serene...make we see ur own

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by OpinionCounts(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
simeotexy:
bros thinking any human being is superior to the other is thinking of the past,,u still thinking like an ancient man backward and uneducated....why would I argue with you..I know more about ur state and you know nothing about here cos u pple don't travel out,,,truth is that pH na slum compared to akwa ibom and very dirty

And thinking you know more about my state than I do when you don't have any idea who you are chatting with is forward thinking abi? Ode. Forward thinking palm wine tapper.
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by simeotexy: 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
akwa ibiom

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by simeotexy: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
OpinionCounts:

And thinking you know more about my state than I do when you don't have any idea who you are chatting with is forward thinking abi? Ode. Forward thinking palm wine tapper.
bros no need to Kno you,,argue with facts stop insulting me I know u no go school reach level way u go know rules of argument, illiterate

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by simeotexy: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
akwa ibom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper / Dino Melaye Arrives 2017 Kabba Day In Style (Photos) / Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.