Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing (33504 Views)

Biography Of Rear-Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo (New Chief Of Naval Staff) / Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation / Naval Officer, Seaman Haruna Goshit Calls Out Rear Admiral I.O Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by kozmokaz(m): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2020
Lance corral matin is never an impersonator !!! Stop spewing trash
Officialgarri:
Even though soldiers are tasked to always obey without complain, I think the officer took the best option by making a public outcry.
If he had reported to a higher superior, the complaint would have still leaked to his direct boss and his punishment would double.

However, same cannot be applied to other cowards in military wears e.g one impersonator, Lance corporal Martin, —trained, decorated, and arrested by Sahara reporters all on their own.
Little wonder, no credible news source aired the news neither was their any public outcry after SR claimed he had been detained by the Nigerian Army.

Another example are those cowards sent to battle Boko Haram and then they begin to release clips that they had spent 2 weeks in the bush and people should come to their aid.
For Christ sake, what were you trained and armed for?
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by Knsley(m): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2020
Say no to ill treatment of your subordinates
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by pstnicodemus(m): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2020
Officialgarri:
Even though soldiers are tasked to always obey without complain, I think the officer took the best option by making a public outcry.
If he had reported to a higher superior, the complaint would have still leaked to his direct boss and his punishment would double.

However, same cannot be applied to other cowards in military wears e.g one impersonator, Lance corporal Martin, —trained, decorated, and arrested by Sahara reporters all on their own.
Little wonder, no credible news source aired the news neither was their any public outcry after SR claimed he had been detained by the Nigerian Army.

Another example are those cowards sent to battle Boko Haram and then they begin to release clips that they had spent 2 weeks in the bush and people should come to their aid.
I completely agree with you. If you watch the video, he exhausted his options and this should serve as a lesson for others.

1 Like

Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by Brunicekid(m): 11:51am On Jul 15, 2020
austine4real:
grin

Nice one from our thieving sinators

I hope they won't pay lips service to this seaman plights
It's not Senators this time around... It's honourable from House of Representatives.
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by FloxySmart(f): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
It's a delicate matter because religion is involved

Muslims oppressing Christians is the hallmark of BuhariApC presidency. How can this chap get justice when BuhariApC is still in power??
Men are the most dumb, just look at this one
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by pmoye(m): 11:59am On Jul 15, 2020
He indeed reported to the Navy authority but it was buried.

Officialgarri:

Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by walexbiz(m): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
Officialgarri:

Highly disappointed in n your response, is it not the Nigerian Military where most senior officers are above the law. If you have a brother in the military engage in a chat and you would get angry with the way the military mistreat their junior officer. Last year on my way to your I had an encounter with some army guy who were returning on their base and a conversation ensued between them if you hear what they saying, you would know the Boko haram was like sending men with bow and arrow to fight war when the opponent is armed with Full assault rifle. Intact when the soldiers began mentioning list of his colleague who have died it was as if he was reading their nominal roll off hand not to mention those who have lost interest and desert the military. In fact one of the soldiers said his family have been begging him to abandon the war that they would raise 2-5 million to enable to do other things.

1 Like

Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by Advocate500: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
Officialgarri:

have you handled gun before? This is not about political ass licking.
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by Evergreen4(m): 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Second degree slavery. He did well by speaking out
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by cuteralph101(m): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
Officialgarri:

reading this at first I tot u have sense, only to discover u an irredeemable idiot. U think soldiers outcry are because of they afraid or coward like you. I know soldiers who love to fight to death for this country. Their outcry is mostly borne out of connivance by some double agents who sell info to Boko Haram. Like they will plan movement with a secret route and they are attacked every single time. Aside that poor welfare package for them and family. Some soldiers stay up to 3 years and which is wrong. Those who go for UN mission hardly stay a year. But cos its Boko Haram and no welfare package as compared to UN mission u will have to fight. Have u seen their meal sir? I dare u to volunteer as Civilian JTF u will be trained and go see for urself. U dare u if u not a coward. Dont sit comfortably behind ur phone and rubbish soldiers who cry out for maltreatment. Ur children wont be proud their dad is such an insensitive fool

12 Likes

Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by oglalasioux(m): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
Officialgarri:

I said same thing and I was vilified. The military is not for the faint hearted. But Nigerians join the army to flog their neighbours and perceived enemies.
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by dalass(f): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Officialgarri:

The NASS also had a plenary and intervened about that particular military court martial the guy was made to face.

Having case against the whole military ogas and talking about the the ill equipped army facing the boko haram with better fighting equipment made him stir up and facing the full wrath of the whole military leadership.

This Goshit complaints is about being treated as a slave instead of soldier. His complaint is about only one boss not all Naval heads... Different tinz
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by samonak(m): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
This is so appalling! The blatant disregard of human rights in the military and country at large is becoming a major source of concern. In the US a 4- star general was dismissed for slapping a private. When would we ever get to that level? It is saddening to note that the dispute/complaint resolution mechanism in the military has failed the rank and file. Ordinarily, this rating has violated standing rules by breaking the chain of command and reporting to civil authority, but would you blame him? He followed due process to no avail. Unless the plight of our soldiers is addressed, we may find ourselves staring at a budding mutiny or revolution.

1 Like

Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by JustforMen: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
FloxySmart:

Men are the most dumb, just look at this one

He twisted the topic to religion and that was dumb. But to twist the twisted story to gender and to generalize the way you did is stupid, dumb and pure senseless.
Men are dumb, compared to what gender? Definitely not women!

1 Like

Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by Dagger111(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Officialgarri:

Seems u are part of the commissioned officers giving useless orders in Army right??
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by Nairaboi(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
I will Really Love to see the Conclusion of this Matter!

This should be the funniest Matter I have Heard or seen in the NN!

They Have turned our Cherished and Beloved Military to Comedy zone!

This is Not the NN I lived most of my life in ..
Ogbeni, they ain't talking of the Navy barracks Ojo you lived most of your life in but Nigerian Navy
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by YoungAncient1: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
Our foolish reps only rely on social media trending videos to do their work. They are never accessible
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by Mars16(m): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
malele:

Close ur mouth official garri, we need sanity in the army
It starts from something like this.
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by Mars16(m): 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Kudos to the lawmaker for taking this mans problems on his head.
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by slimfit1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Our Yoruba senators as stupid as they are will just be looking if one of us had done that in fact they will be encouraging the admiral
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by Bellotelli: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
K think the military should have a channel in which such grievances would be address. The national assembly shouldn't meddle in such.
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by IamHonourable1: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
I will Really Love to see the Conclusion of this Matter!

This should be the funniest Matter I have Heard or seen in the NN!

They Have turned our Cherished and Beloved Military to Comedy zone!

This is Not the NN I lived most of my life in ..

My brother we have more clowns now than before who think the job is their inheritance and business empire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by offset67(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Officialgarri:

Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nairaboi:

Ogbeni, they ain't talking of the Navy barracks Ojo you lived most of your life in but Nigerian Navy
The story of the Seaman is that of every other rating (NCO) in the Nigerian Navy, junior rates particularly. Though not all officers maltreat ratings, majority do. As an NCO, at one point in time or the other, one must have been subject to inhuman treatment. Thank God the Seaman didn't keep quiet. I hope this brings the change we yearn for.
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by KingTom(m): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
The story of the Seaman is that of every other rating (NCO) in the Nigerian Navy, junior rates particularly. Though not all officers maltreat ratings, majority do. As an NCO, at one point in time or the other, one must have been subject to inhuman treatment. Thank God the Seaman didn't keep quiet. I hope this brings the change we yearn for.
Believe me dear friend, it won't
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by Nairaboi(m): 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
Lol. Funny enough, we misunderstood each other as I was only making fun of the moniker I quoted. That said, your words are true, and I totally agree with you.
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by maiquel: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
Officialgarri:

I'm just wondering whether you are fine.... like alright. You seem to not know anything at all. How can one be this dunce?
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by FloxySmart(f): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
JustforMen:

He twisted the topic to religion and that was dumb. But to twist the twisted story to gender and to generalize the way you did is stupid, dumb and pure senseless.
Men are dumb, compared to what gender? Definitely not women!

You folks are always very quick to defend when obvious truth is stated about your gender, wonder why you don’t do the same when your folks pick on the female gender
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Officialgarri:

Well, Sahara reporters reported this one too. Even though your hate for them reaches the high heavens, they still are more reputable and by far too than your regular news outlets that will gladly take a brown envelope and keep mum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll / Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] / Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.