Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing (33505 Views)

Biography Of Rear-Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo (New Chief Of Naval Staff) / Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation / Naval Officer, Seaman Haruna Goshit Calls Out Rear Admiral I.O Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
jlinkd78:
Great gain of social media

WAIT HIS NAME IS Seaman Haruna Goshit

IS THIS A JOKE
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by nyiamfrank: 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
Officialgarri:
Even though soldiers are tasked to always obey without complain, I think the officer took the best option by making a public outcry.
If he had reported to a higher superior, the complaint would have still leaked to his direct boss and his punishment would double.

However, same cannot be applied to other cowards in military wears e.g one impersonator, Lance corporal Martin, —trained, decorated, and arrested by Sahara reporters all on their own.
Little wonder, no credible news source aired the news neither was their any public outcry after SR claimed he had been detained by the Nigerian Army.

Another example are those cowards sent to battle Boko Haram and then they begin to release clips that they had spent 2 weeks in the bush and people should come to their aid.
For Christ sake, what were you trained and armed for?
Trained and armed to die. I guess that is your implied meaning. When your military begins to cry, what is your fate as a civilian? When your military finally dies, who protects you from internal and external aggression?

1 Like

Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by abbiboy: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Officialgarri:
Even though soldiers are tasked to always obey without complain, I think the officer took the best option by making a public outcry.
If he had reported to a higher superior, the complaint would have still leaked to his direct boss and his punishment would double.

However, same cannot be applied to other cowards in military wears e.g one impersonator, Lance corporal Martin, —trained, decorated, and arrested by Sahara reporters all on their own.
Little wonder, no credible news source aired the news neither was their any public outcry after SR claimed he had been detained by the Nigerian Army.

Another example are those cowards sent to battle Boko Haram and then they begin to release clips that they had spent 2 weeks in the bush and people should come to their aid.

Dumbest comment since joining NL.
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
FloxySmart:

Men are the most dumb, just look at this one

U are an irredeemable fo0l.
That ur father n brothers are dumb skulls doesn't mean it's same with all men.
Idi0t.
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by seunayantokun(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Officialgarri:

I wanted to repond to your ...initially but later discovered goodhearted people have adequately addressed your matter.
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by PastorFire: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
slimfit1:
Our Yoruba senators as stupid as they are will just be looking if one of us had done that in fact they will be encouraging the admiral
Dies this makes you feel better now?. See mumu
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by slimfit1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
PastorFire:
Dies this makes you feel better now?. See mumu

I don't reply fools unfortunately for you
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by PastorFire: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
slimfit1:

I don't reply fools unfortunately for you
But you just did. Which validates you as a bigger fool.
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by slimfit1(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
PastorFire:
But you just did. Which validates you as a bigger fool.

I won't respond to your foolishness
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by PastorFire: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
slimfit1:

I won't respond to your foolishness
LOL.
He is still responding. Who is the foolish man now?.
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by slimfit1(m): 1:05am On Jul 16, 2020
PastorFire:
LOL.

I re-book you and the devil
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by slimfit1(m): 1:07am On Jul 16, 2020
PastorFire:
LOL.

The devil is a liar
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by PastorFire: 6:40am On Jul 16, 2020
slimfit1:

The devil is a liar
grin grin grin So, u know devil?. Mumu grade 1
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by philipstanley(m): 7:28am On Jul 16, 2020
I pray he gets Justice
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by Kayodemax: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2020
hi nairalander!

please I need your advice. I just got an offer from a telecommunication company in Nigeria but I was asked to scan and send my NYSC certificate.

I'm yet to finish NYSC. I'll finish by November.

is it advisable to forge thee certificate (just put my picture another one original one and edit).

I don't know if telecom company do verify nysc certificate also I don't want to lose the job.

please I need your advice

Thanks all
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by slimfit1(m): 9:30am On Jul 16, 2020
PastorFire:
grin grin grin So, u know devil?. Mumu grade 1

The devil is a liar
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by PastorFire: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2020
slimfit1:

The devil is a liar
grin grin grin He is o.. Especially now that he is on Nairaland.
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by FloxySmart(f): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

U are an irredeemable fo0l.
That ur father n brothers are dumb skulls doesn't mean it's same with all men.
Idi0t.
So arrogant and dumb! A typical example
Re: Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2020
FloxySmart:

So arrogant and dumb! A typical example

U mean ur father n mean siblings I believe...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi / Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport / Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.