Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Is Your Partner Scared To Make Commitment? Here Are The Reasons And What To Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Partner Scared To Make Commitment? Here Are The Reasons And What To Do. (191 Views)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Partner Scared To Make Commitment? Here Are The Reasons And What To Do. by blessingchinny(f): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2020
Commitment phobia is one of the major setbacks and obstacles in a relationship. Especially when there is an anticipation from one or both partners to take the relationship to the next level.

Commitment is very vital in every aspect of life. It is like a pledge to put all your efforts towards attaining a better achievement/ result in your endeavor. Either a business or in a firm/ organization.

https://loveonet.com/coping-with-commitment-phobia-from-a-partner/

(1) (Reply)

Assumptions Are Not Realities / BBNAIJA: It's All About Cohabiting And Communication - LAYCON / Habits Of Truly Cool Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.