Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,115 members, 7,845,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) (53279 Views)

Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family's Halloween Costumes Scary. Photo / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Openbusiness3: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
God please bless me with money na sad am not even asking for too much. God no go shame us oooh, amen
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Dalil8: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
tfash96:
Portuguese Hushpuppi

grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Desgidi99:
All this boys wey de hack Facebook account...thunder go fire all of una........
lol watin dem do you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tfash96(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dalil8:

grin
This is pointless.. What he's won b4 or not

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by muykem: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
tfash96:
There is no point of him leaving anywhere if there's no need of such.. You don't just leave without any reason as a player.. If you're truly a football fan u will understand .. Ronaldo left Manchester to Madrid because of more glory.. If truly he wants to play around the Europe he should have left Bernabeu immediately he won his 1st champe in Madrid which is his overall 2nd..He should be in Ukrainian league by now if he wants to dominate
Which glory are you talking about? Ronaldo is only player ever that won world best in EPL.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by DModeCntStopMe: 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
HantaVirus:
[s]Probably the greatest athlete of all time ❤[/s]

Who dash am?

More like saying buhari is the best president to have ever ruled the country
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tfash96(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
muykem:
Which glory are you talking about? Ronaldo is only player ever that won world best in EPL.
Then he should've stayed in England if he'll still be competing with Messi in everything

We're talking about Madrid and Barcelona you're saying blah blah blah about Epl n 1 club there.

Neymar that left can narrate better even your Lord Pendu in Juve is wishing there was no problem at all btw him and Perez
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Apoztl3(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
tfash96:
Like I said earlier I thought you can be reasoned with.. Is it everybody that will be so unlucky not to start with big club like Neymar and Ronaldo.. Ronaldo started with Sporting that's his own luck... Messi started and still with Barcelona.. That's how he decided to leave his life.. Pirlo and Iniesta and Xavi and Ramos are more like Messi. Because of not changing club does that reduce their greatness.. If you don't know how to view ball pls switch to cartoon.Even Messi started his career with Newell's old boys before he joined Barcelona

Don't bring Pirlo into this, Pirlo plied his trade in at 2 clubs in Italy; even xavi and Iniesta tried alternative league just about the same age as Messi currently

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Dalil8: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
tfash96:
This is pointless.. What he's won b4 or not

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tfash96(m): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
Apoztl3:

Don't bring Pirlo into this, Pirlo plied his trade in at 2 clubs in Italy; even xavi and Iniesta tried alternative league just about the same age as Messi currently
Then who now told you Messi will die in Barça..You just wait and see
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tfash96(m): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wow lovely family
I'll also make it in life
Cause that broke life ain't for me
Repeat after me if you know you gon make headway in life ✌️

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tesppidd: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
Decolonel:
Kai.. See money!.. I will never be poor in my life. Hit like if you are in support
Nor do like Hushpuppi ooh

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Dalil8: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
muykem:

I have never for once seen or heard Cristiano Ronaldo dictate to the club on what players to be brought in or sold. He just goes in there quietly, gets the job done and leaves if he's no longer feeling motivated.

That's how Champion's behave.

But you see that autistic dwarf ehnn.

Pessi wants Neymar to be re-signed.
Pessi is giving Greizmann a hard time at Barcelona.
Same Pessi wants 2 or 3 players offloaded from the team
The same dwarf wants the club president to resign or he leaves.
The same dwarf wants the coach to be sacked.
The greedy mofo is always asking for a salary increment every 6 months.

And they want to convince us he's the best? Not even close. I'd rate Pessi below Lewandowski.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by FuckDaMods: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
tesppidd:
This guy actually has 11 penalties in serie A this season alone.

The real penaldo right there.
Immobile you deluded messi fans use to troll him has 11 penalties too... Like as if penalties isn't part of football
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Uniquekriss(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
In as much as I do not support C Ronaldo as his fan, I admire his ability to manage his family which makes every new lady in his life easily adapt to being a member of the family buh I'd advise him to get married and permanently stick to one just like his mentor MESSI the real G.O.A.T did.

Meanwhile, contact me on Whatsapp 08038635825 for Bitcoin sales at the rate of 420. Highest rate so far in Naija
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by FuckDaMods: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
tfash96:
That has never won laureus.. You need brain surgery definitely
But has won international trophies and 5 champion leagues

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by FuckDaMods: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Karex81:
Divenaldo, the dolphin himself.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by FuckDaMods: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
LukasPodolski:

The greatest sport man ever.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by winkmart: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
omo ologo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tfash96(m): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
FuckDaMods:

But has won international trophies and 5 champion leagues
no be only him don do that.. Tell me any other footballer wey don get laureus
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Lamasta(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
The short one fans will not like this grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Lamasta(m): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
[quote author=FuckDaMods post=91742347][/quote]
I can't laugh grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by FuckDaMods: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
tfash96:
no be only him don do that.. Tell me any other footballer wey don get laureus
Tell me any other footballer with 5 balon d'or and 5 Champions League
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tesppidd: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
[quote author=FuckDaMods post=91742236]
[s]Immobile you deluded messi fans use to troll him has 11 penalties too... Like as if penalties isn't part of football[[/s]/quote]

Then compare him with Immobile

Not Lewandowski and Messi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids / Members Of 1994 Eagles Receive Houses In Abuja (Photos). / Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.